Windows 10: Blue Screen error on Toshiba Encore 2/WT 10-A Tablet

Discus and support Blue Screen error on Toshiba Encore 2/WT 10-A Tablet in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; after trying to download some latest windows 10 updates I received a blue screen saying your PC did not start correctly and I have tried all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by orchis 4, Sep 17, 2020.

1. orchis 4 Win User

Blue Screen error on Toshiba Encore 2/WT 10-A Tablet

after trying to download some latest windows 10 updates I received a blue screen saying your PC did not start correctly and I have tried all the suggested

solutions like restarting and all the options in the advanced section but nothing works including the command prompt sfc /scannow to which i receive message cant perform this operation and also after one of the things i tried in the advanced options but i cant remember which option I get another blue screen with an 0xc0000225 error code any help would be greatly appreciated thank you

[Original Title: Toshiba Encore 2/WT 10-A Tablet]

:)

orchis 4, Sep 17, 2020

2. Screen orientation on Toshiba Encore WT7 Tablet

Hi,

I have an annoying problem with my Toshiba Encore WT-7 tablet after upgrading to Win10:

When I rotate the tablet for 90°, the screen rotates for 270°, so the Picture is upside down. It works normally with both landscape modes, it is buggy only in both portrait modes. I have a Kionix acceleration sensor (up to date with original Toshiba drivers)
    and I just can't find the solution.

Specs:

Toshiba encore mini WT7-16C tablet

Windows 10 Pro (Slovenian language)

Kionix 3D sensor with up-to-date drivers

7" 1024x600 multitouch LED screen

Intel Atom QuadCore processor

1GB DDR3 RAM

Please help!

AndražGasar, Sep 17, 2020
  3. beershark Win User
    Installing Win 10 on Toshiba Encore 2

Hi,

I have a Toshiba Encore 2 32 bit tablet.

Tried installing Windows 10 through the upgrade path but when I get to the point of install I get the message saying it cant be installed on a Compressed OS.

Downloaded the x64 32 bit ISO from the MS site. Using ISO Touch to create a bootable ISO image, message at the end saying its complete but the Encore wont boot to USB / ISO.

Gone to settings, recovery and restart using NFI USB but starts normally and not to USB / ISO.

• First question, doing a clean / ISO install should that work on the Encore?
    • Should the file system be FAT32?
    • Is ISO Touch a recommended ISO installer?
    • Looking at the USB there seems to be several setup.exe files in the core dir and folders but the message I get is that its not compatible on my device.

Any ideas or advice would be welcome?

Thanks,

Rob

edit

just noticed that by starting the Encore with the POWER and VOLUME UP I have a boot to HDD or USB option rather than thru recovery. I had a momentary blue screen then started as normal on NTFS, just trying a FAT32 option.

beershark, Sep 17, 2020
  4. Blue Screen error on Toshiba Encore 2/WT 10-A Tablet

how to install Windows 10 on Toshiba encore 2 tablet

I recently purchased a Toshiba Encore 2 tablet running Windows 8.1 with Bing and I want to install windows 10. When I try to install windows 10, it tells me that there is insufficient hard disk space ( it tells me that I need 16 GB of free space and I
    have about 17.4 GB of free space). Do you have any advice/answers?

WolfSpartan_360, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen error on Toshiba Encore 2/WT 10-A Tablet

1. Blue Screen error on Toshiba Encore 2/WT 10-A Tablet - Similar Threads - Blue Screen error

2. Can't boot from USB on Toshiba Encore 2 WT10-A

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't boot from USB on Toshiba Encore 2 WT10-A: I have a Toshiba Encore WT10-A tablet that had windows 10 and it was running very badly due to the little ram it had and I wanted to change it back to Windows 8.1, however whenever I tried to boot from the usb it never let me, in the end I tried using a method to install...
  3. Can't boot from USB on Toshiba Encore 2 WT10-A

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't boot from USB on Toshiba Encore 2 WT10-A: I have a Toshiba Encore WT10-A tablet that had windows 10 and it was running very badly due to the little ram it had and I wanted to change it back to Windows 8.1, however whenever I tried to boot from the usb it never let me, in the end I tried using a method to install...
  4. Can't boot from USB on Toshiba Encore 2 WT10-A

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. HID Compliant touchscreen drivers for Windows 8.1 x32 toshiba encore 2 WT8-B

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HID Compliant touchscreen drivers for Windows 8.1 x32 toshiba encore 2 WT8-B: I have a toshiba encore 2 WT8-B with windows 8.1 x32. After I did a clean install of windows 8.1 x32 the touchscreen stopped working. I can`t the HID Compliant touchscreen drivers anywhere, not even on the dynabook drivers page. If you find the corresponding drivers, please...
  6. TOSHIBA ENCORE 2 WT10-A downgrade to Windows 8.1 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    TOSHIBA ENCORE 2 WT10-A downgrade to Windows 8.1 Pro: So I have a TOSHIBA ENCORE 2 WT10-A and I want to go back from Windows 10 home Edition back down to Windows 8.1 Pro, with the ISO image from your website, I got the file installed and opened it, It gives me two options on the Get important updates screen: "Download and...
  7. Toshiba Encore 2/WT 10-A Tablet

Toshiba Encore 2/WT 10-A Tablet: after trying to download some latest windows 10 updates I received a blue screen saying your PC did not start correctly and I have tried all the suggested solutions like restarting and all the options in the advanced section but nothing works including the command prompt sfc...
  8. Toshiba Encore 2 boot

Toshiba Encore 2 boot: My Encore 2 wont boot at all, when i turn it on i get a black screen saying no bootable device — please restart system. I tried plugging in a usb with the windows 10 boot files on it and it gets ditected but still gives me the same message....
  9. Toshiba encore 2 tablet pc inaccessible_boot_device

Toshiba encore 2 tablet pc inaccessible_boot_device: If you turn on my tablet pc it keeps restarting and showing the blue screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-encore-2-tablet-pc-inaccessiblebootdevice/c13b222e-7993-41c7-9db1-c7fb2f2c863f
  10. Toshiba encore tablet running windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Toshiba encore tablet running windows 10: I cannot get keyboards to appear at sign in screen. can anyone help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-encore-tablet-running-windows-10/2e8fd1f0-c871-4e91-91df-4f0ff840a184