Windows 10: Blue screen error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Discus and support Blue screen error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whenever i download or try to update anything I get BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA? I have tried all the possible solutions I can see online and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CptPeanut, Jun 25, 2022.

1. CptPeanut Win User

Blue screen error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Whenever i download or try to update anything I get BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA? I have tried all the possible solutions I can see online and nothing is working. Its so frustrating! Any advice? Thanks,Anthony

:)

CptPeanut, Jun 25, 2022
  2. Ongaku Win User

Blue Screen

do you know what the actual blue screen error was? e.g. page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

Ongaku, Jun 25, 2022
  3. Blue Screen Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Hi Aravind,

Thank you for responding.

As you are still facing the BSOD errors we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps mentioned under section: Resolution from

Bug Check 0x50: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    and check if it helps.

Also, refer to the article by ZigZag3143 and check if it helps:
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 25, 2022
  4. Blue screen error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Hi Cettie,

The stop code or blue screen error " PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" is quite a unique error since it can be related to either hardware or software. For us to determine the appropriate advice to your concern, kindly provide answers to the following
    questions:

• What other changes were made or updates were installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows 10? To check that, simply type "winver" on the search field or Cortana, then hit on Enter key.

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you follow the steps on this link to
    complete the guided walkthrough on how to resolve blue screen errors.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Lawrence Lib, Jun 25, 2022
Thema:

Blue screen error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

1. Blue screen error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - Similar Threads - Blue screen error

2. Blue screen error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Whenever i download or try to update anything I get BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA? I have tried all the possible solutions I can see online and nothing is working. Its so frustrating! Any advice? Thanks,Anthony...
  3. Blue screen error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Whenever i download or try to update anything I get BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA? I have tried all the possible solutions I can see online and nothing is working. Its so frustrating! Any advice? Thanks,Anthony...
  4. "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" Blue Screen

"PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" Blue Screen: I recently acquired my granddad's old computer, and every time I try to start it up, I'm met with the blue screen with a message that my device ran into a problem and needs to restart with "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" as the fault code. Everything I have tried in the...
  5. Blue screen error -STOP CODE - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 Support
    Blue screen error -STOP CODE - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Windows 10 home edition Version 2004 build 19041.423 Hi everyone recently I did some driver update through a third party software. These are the two drivers which I updated. -Intel display audio -IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers - Intel 6th generation core processor family...
  6. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntfs.sys blue screen

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntfs.sys blue screen: I have received this twice and need to correct. Now, I have rebooted several times and pc will freeze up sometimes. Any ideas before I call support?...
  7. Blue screen error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Blue screen error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: So i have be getting multiple blue screens, most when playing games but now its happening just idle on the home screen and I’m not sure how to fix it, I’m not very tech savvy when it comes to this stuff...
  8. Blue screen PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Blue screen PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: I have a problem with the blue screen error from the subject. It is appearing while I am playing some games mostly, sometimes while browsing the internet but actually it happened only once. I have uploaded the Memory.dmp file here and msinfo. Anyone could help me fix that?...
  9. Blue Screen - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: I get the above error when attempting to install/play Halo the Master Chief Collection on PC using the Xbox App. - launch the Xbox App - Start the Install of Halo The Master Chief Collection - During the install process you will be prompted to install the "Microsoft Store...
  10. Blue Screen - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue Screen - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: I get this error when attempting to install/run Halo TMCC. The game will install, but part of that install process requires installing "Microsoft Store Package Dependency". If you select Yes or No on this installer, the system will blue screen. After the blue screen crash,...