Windows 10: Blue Screen Error (Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe)

Discus and support Blue Screen Error (Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I get a blue screen error everytime I start my laptop and get to the desktop. It then restarts automatically. This is log file .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by starl1984, Sep 25, 2018.

1. starl1984 Win User

Blue Screen Error (Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe)

Hi,

I get a blue screen error everytime I start my laptop and get to the desktop. It then restarts automatically.

This is log file . https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsMes1KfmnEmi3c7pssZJwtp96po.

Please help!

Thx.

:)

starl1984, Sep 25, 2018
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Blue Screen Error (Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe)

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

Blue Screen Error (Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe)

1. Blue Screen Error (Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe) - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Error

2. Blue Screen Error Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Error Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe: Hi, I got a blue screen error when I run some code of golang. I have tried reinstalled Windows 10 and only installed new drivers from MaxSun Official website.Here is my dump file, I have uploaded it on BaiduPan.https://pan.baidu.com/s/1nWYVYjDXMwXFWdmzFAQzFA : xskp...
  3. Blue Screen Error Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Error Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe: Hi, I got a blue screen error when I run some code of golang. I have tried reinstalled Windows 10 and only installed new drivers from MaxSun Official website.Here is my dump file, I have uploaded it on BaiduPan.https://pan.baidu.com/s/1nWYVYjDXMwXFWdmzFAQzFA : xskp...
  4. Blue Screen Error Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. please~help me...Blue Screen Error Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe

please~help me...Blue Screen Error Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP 7f This means a trap occurred in kernel mode, and it's a trap of a kind that the kernel isn't allowed to have/catch bound trap or that is always instant death double fault. The first number in the BugCheck params is the number of the trap 8 =...
  6. please~help me...Blue Screen Error Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please~help me...Blue Screen Error Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP 7f This means a trap occurred in kernel mode, and it's a trap of a kind that the kernel isn't allowed to have/catch bound trap or that is always instant death double fault. The first number in the BugCheck params is the number of the trap 8 =...
  7. please~help me...Blue Screen Error Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Blue Screen Error Probably Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Error Probably Driver Issue: As described in the topic, Today, I got a blue screen error message saying: POWER_DRIVER_STATE_FAILURE along with some continuous buzzing noises in the process. Is there a way I can try to address this issue in the best way possible?Any help would be gladly appreciated..Link...
  9. Blue Screen Error Probably Driver Issue

Blue Screen Error Probably Driver Issue: As described in the topic, Today, I got a blue screen error message saying: POWER_DRIVER_STATE_FAILURE along with some continuous buzzing noises in the process. Is there a way I can try to address this issue in the best way possible?Any help would be gladly appreciated..Link...
  10. Blue Screen Of Death (Probably Caused By: ntkrnlmp.exe)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue Screen Of Death (Probably Caused By: ntkrnlmp.exe): I keep getting a BSOD and i dont know to fix it and it's by ntkrnlmp.exe --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.17763.132 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiTimerWaitTest 230 )

2. Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe

3. probably caused by ntkrnlmp.exe