Windows 10: Blue Screen Error Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe

Discus and support Blue Screen Error Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I got a blue screen error when I run some code of golang. I have tried reinstalled Windows 10 and only installed new drivers from MaxSun Official... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Darren Bao, Jun 11, 2023.

1. Blue Screen Error Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe

Hi, I got a blue screen error when I run some code of golang. I have tried reinstalled Windows 10 and only installed new drivers from MaxSun Official website.Here is my dump file, I have uploaded it on BaiduPan.https://pan.baidu.com/s/1nWYVYjDXMwXFWdmzFAQzFA : xskp

:)

Darren Bao, Jun 11, 2023

2. Blue Screen Of Death (Probably Caused By: ntkrnlmp.exe)

Hi, I´m Douglas M.

I would like to help you, let's try with the followings suggestions, please:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

kinds Regards

DouglasMillar69, Jun 11, 2023
  3. Hdmi to scart adapter causes computer to blue screen

Hi, thank you for patiently waiting, upon analyzing and checking the DMP files, the error you have is ntkrnlmp.exe, this is usually caused by Damaged power cords and adapters, and drivers, to fix this issue kindly refer to the steps provided on this link:

https://www.lifewire.com/fix-the-ntkrnlmp-exe-e...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Additional note: If the issue persists, I suggest contacting a local technician to check the device for any hardware-related issues physically.

Lester BernardReyes, Jun 11, 2023
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen Error Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jun 11, 2023
Thema:

Blue Screen Error Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe

1. Blue Screen Error Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Error

2. ntkrnlmp cause BSOD.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntkrnlmp cause BSOD.exe: My computer has frequent BSOD, once every 3 days, so I reinstalled Windows, but the BSOD still exists, now once or twice a day, all caused by ntkrnlmp.exe, please help me analyze and solve this annoying problem.My specs:i9-13900knVidia RTX 409032GB RAM *21TB SSD boot drive...
  3. ntkrnlmp cause BSOD.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntkrnlmp cause BSOD.exe: My computer has frequent BSOD, once every 3 days, so I reinstalled Windows, but the BSOD still exists, now once or twice a day, all caused by ntkrnlmp.exe, please help me analyze and solve this annoying problem.My specs:i9-13900knVidia RTX 409032GB RAM *21TB SSD boot drive...
  4. ntkrnlmp cause BSOD.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue Screen Error Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Error Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe: Hi, I got a blue screen error when I run some code of golang. I have tried reinstalled Windows 10 and only installed new drivers from MaxSun Official website.Here is my dump file, I have uploaded it on BaiduPan.https://pan.baidu.com/s/1nWYVYjDXMwXFWdmzFAQzFA : xskp...
  6. Blue Screen Error Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe

Blue Screen Error Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe: Hi, I got a blue screen error when I run some code of golang. I have tried reinstalled Windows 10 and only installed new drivers from MaxSun Official website.Here is my dump file, I have uploaded it on BaiduPan.https://pan.baidu.com/s/1nWYVYjDXMwXFWdmzFAQzFA : xskp...
  7. please~help me...Blue Screen Error Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe

please~help me...Blue Screen Error Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP 7f This means a trap occurred in kernel mode, and it's a trap of a kind that the kernel isn't allowed to have/catch bound trap or that is always instant death double fault. The first number in the BugCheck params is the number of the trap 8 =...
  8. please~help me...Blue Screen Error Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please~help me...Blue Screen Error Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP 7f This means a trap occurred in kernel mode, and it's a trap of a kind that the kernel isn't allowed to have/catch bound trap or that is always instant death double fault. The first number in the BugCheck params is the number of the trap 8 =...
  9. please~help me...Blue Screen Error Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. Blue Screen Error (Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe)

Blue Screen Error (Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe): Hi, I get a blue screen error everytime I start my laptop and get to the desktop. It then restarts automatically. This is log file . https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsMes1KfmnEmi3c7pssZJwtp96po. Please help! Thx....