Windows 10: Blue screen error random stop code the cause is unknown

Discus and support Blue screen error random stop code the cause is unknown in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi so my pc has experience bsod at random moment its not often but it happen randomly when in idle mostly sometime when using app i already do clean... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by stevensahadi, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Blue screen error random stop code the cause is unknown

hi so my pc has experience bsod at random moment its not often but it happen randomly when in idle mostly sometime when using app i already do clean reinstall 5x time ,run memory check ,hardwarecheck, update windows and all od the driver but none seems to fix theese issue

The stop code is also random like :

Irql_ less_not_equal

Page_fault_in nonpage area

Kernel_auto boost_invalid lock release

already try all solution none seems to work hardware work fine as well

I already check the ram aswell the event viewre show this pc has reboot due to bugcheck or what ever the **** it is..... i already dont know anymore already bring it to repaie service still no result

Dear micorosft if you knew about any of this fix please help....

The windows is windows 10 ver 2004

Pc spec

Ram : ADATA DDR4 XPG SPECTRIX D41 GREY PC24000 3000MHz 16GB Dual Channel - RGB

vga : asus gtx 1650 super tuff gaming 4g oc

Cpu : AMD Ryzen 5 3600

Storage : ssd samsung 250 g and hdd WESTERN DIGITAL 2 TB

Psu : corsair 650W modular

Its already beyojd hopeless i migth aswell bougth new mobo and ram to fix this **** problem

At least give me the reason rhis happen if fix solution cant be done is this hardware or software the issue is undetectable

:)

stevensahadi, Sep 17, 2020

2. Stop code blue screen sdbus

Hello,

Stop errors (also sometimes called blue screen or black screen errors) can occur if a serious problem causes your device to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors
    can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What actions were you performing when normally encounter the said error?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to
    troubleshoot blue screen error on Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Michelle Vil, Sep 17, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 17, 2020
  4. Blue screen error random stop code the cause is unknown

getting blue screen error/Stop Code

Hi Abhijit,

Stop code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE is probably due to a compatibility issue with the driver, as most blue screen errors are. Since you encountered this error after updating Windows, most probably, you would need to update the drivers
    as well.

We suggest that you go through the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors.
    On step 1, select After an update was installed.

Kindly update us on the results.

Patricia Yu, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen error random stop code the cause is unknown

1. Blue screen error random stop code the cause is unknown - Similar Threads - Blue screen error

2. Random blue screen with no error code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random blue screen with no error code: Hi,Im having these random blue screen error with Dell optiplexDid the latest software updatesContacted Dell support there is no hardware problemsPlease let me know what files you need to troubleshoot further...
  3. Random blue screen with no error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random blue screen with no error code: Hi,Im having these random blue screen error with Dell optiplexDid the latest software updatesContacted Dell support there is no hardware problemsPlease let me know what files you need to troubleshoot further...
  4. Random blue screen with no error code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Blue Screen Error with random error codes

Blue Screen Error with random error codes: I am facing this issue from last 2 months Blue screen error with random codes popping up while running the system and it suddenly goes to dead and again reboots again in 2 or 3 minutes dead screen shows up with some other codes it happens to be in loop. I checked all my...
  6. Blue Screen Stop code errors

Blue Screen Stop code errors: I have had 3 different stop code BSOD in the past 4 days. Here's the Minidump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AosrKJXsPlDHhGlHIh8Ap9N1K3bl?e=CnnVyO Any help is greatly appreciated!...
  7. Blue screen of death with unknown cause

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen of death with unknown cause: [IMG] My windows 10 HP desktop, keeps giving be the blue screen of death. I tried uninstalling recent Microsoft updates, removing downloaded programs with no luck. I actually did a complete system reset and I'm still getting the blue screen. HELP!!!!!!!...
  8. Blue Screen Error Stop Codes

Blue Screen Error Stop Codes: I keep getting stop code errors and have gone through all of the steps to try and fix them to no avail. I can't update to the most recent version of windows 10 as it gets to about 80% or so then fails. I have tried to reinstall windows and that fails as well. I am not sure...
  9. Blue Screen Stop Code Error

Blue Screen Stop Code Error: Several times I have had a Blue Screen Stop Code Error message on my laptop. The most recent one centers around NETwN64.sys. Is there are reason for this, and if so, is there a way to fix the problem?...
  10. Blue Screen Error (Stop codes)

Blue Screen Error (Stop codes): Hi All, I want to report an issue with the windows 10. I have a dell 7000 gaming series laptop. This year in January the blue screen error started. The situations when it started:- browsing a site. online match. youtube movies. suddenly the screen freezes and...