Windows 10: Blue Screen Error shortly after startup.

Discus and support Blue Screen Error shortly after startup. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was installing a program which required a restart then I restarted after that the blue screen always appears shortly after opening my account and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MidoMaher, Dec 11, 2018.

1. MidoMaher Win User

Blue Screen Error shortly after startup.

I was installing a program which required a restart then I restarted after that the blue screen always appears shortly after opening my account and the code is #Attempted_execute_of_noexecute memory and what failed is Imfilter.sys.
    When I opened another account on PC It starts normally.
    Please help me.
    I deleted this program on safe mode and cleared also all its registry files but nothing changed.

:)

MidoMaher, Dec 11, 2018
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Blue Screen Error shortly after startup.

Hello John,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per description, you are getting blue screen error.

We are unable to open the link provided by you.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better?

• Have you made any recent change on your system prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your system?
    • Are you getting any error message/ error code on your screen?

I would suggest you to follow the methods given below and check.

Method 1:

Step 1:

To diagnose whether this issue occurs in
    “Safe Mode”
    , let’s reboot the computer in safe mode and check if the issue appears there as well.

Safe mode is a diagnostic mode for Windows that starts your computer in a limited state. Only the basic files and drivers necessary to run Windows are started. This helps us in identifying whether the issue is due to some
    third party programs conflict. The word Safe mode appear in the concern of your monitor to identify which windows mode you are using.

Follow the steps given below and check if that helps.

• Type settings in search and click on Settings.
    • Click Update and recovery, and then tap or
      click Recovery.
    • Under Advanced startup, tap or click Restart now.
    • Once your PC restarts, on the Choose an option screen, tap or click
      Troubleshoot.
    • If you don't see the Startup Settings option, tap or click
      advanced options.
    • Tap or click Startup Settings.
    • Tap or click Restart.
    • On the Startup Settings screen, choose the
      Safe Mode.
    • Sign in to your PC with a user account that has
      administrator rights.
    If the problem does not exist in safe mode, try to perform a clean boot and check.

Step 2: Perform Clean Boot.

Placing your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. Check this issue in clean boot state.

• Press Windows key + X key. And select Run.
    • Type msconfig in the Run box and hit Enter.
    • On the Services tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click to select the
      Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then tap or click
      Disable all
    • On the Startup tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click
      Open Task Manager.
    • On the Startup tab in Task Manager, for each startup item, select the item and then click
      Disable.
    • Close Task Manager.
    • On the Startup tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click
      OK, and then restart the computer.
    Note: After clean boot troubleshooting step, follow the section "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot" in the provided link to return your computer
    to Normal startup mode.

If issue still persists try method 2

Method 2: Install Windows updates:

I would suggest you to refer to the article below and install updates.

Refer:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Ashish Sondhi, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Blue Screen Error shortly after startup.

A blue screen shortly after startup

Hello Graham,

The KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE stop error or blue screen in Windows 10 might have occurred due to a driver compatibility issue or corruption of system data. To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting
    steps provided in this article by selecting the option
    While using my PC. The article is a guided walk-through in resolving blue screen errors in Windows 10.

Update us on the results so that we can further help.

Stephanie Sal, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Blue Screen Error shortly after startup.

1. Blue Screen Error shortly after startup. - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Error

2. System Crashes Shortly after startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Crashes Shortly after startup: SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎06/‎07/‎2022 18:03StatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 10eParameter 1: 17Parameter 2: ffff8283d1536000Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: ffffffffc00002b6OS version: 10_0_22000Service Pack: 0_0Product:...
  3. STATUS_STACK_BUFFER_OVERRUN on Google Chrome and a Blue Screen shortly after

in Windows 10 Gaming
    STATUS_STACK_BUFFER_OVERRUN on Google Chrome and a Blue Screen shortly after: What happened was I shutdown my PC with the ALT + F4 window and after powering it back up everything seemed normal. Then I started watching a YouTube video and the page went white for half a second but I thought nothing of it. After maybe 30 seconds the page refreshed to...
  4. STATUS_STACK_BUFFER_OVERRUN on Google Chrome and a Blue Screen shortly after

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    STATUS_STACK_BUFFER_OVERRUN on Google Chrome and a Blue Screen shortly after: What happened was I shutdown my PC with the ALT + F4 window and after powering it back up everything seemed normal. Then I started watching a YouTube video and the page went white for half a second but I thought nothing of it. After maybe 30 seconds the page refreshed to...
  5. STATUS_STACK_BUFFER_OVERRUN on Google Chrome and a Blue Screen shortly after

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Blue screen error shortly after start up

Blue screen error shortly after start up: I have a desktop PC with Windows 10 Pro. Here are my specs: CPU: Intel i7-6700K at 4.0 GHz RAM: 16 GB at 2133 MHz Video card: MSI GEFORCE GTX 1070 GAMING X 8G Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 rev. 1.0 System drive: Samsung 950 PRO NVMe M.2 I have been getting...
  7. Windows 10 blue screen of death shortly after startup

Windows 10 blue screen of death shortly after startup: My laptop gets blue screen of death also starting up on safe mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-blue-screen-of-death-shortly-after/c87e2582-d4f1-4e27-b4ac-1f9ba2509d26
  8. Startup errors and blue screens

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Startup errors and blue screens: I recently updated my Windows 10 Home computer to the latest version of Windows 10, and now all I get is blue screens and error code 0xc0000001. I can load up my computer without having to see that. I f anyone from MS has any answers, I would appreciate it. I have been having...
  9. Screen gets darker shortly after startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen gets darker shortly after startup: When my computer starts up after being shut down or restarted, shortly after the login screen appears the screen will suddenly get darker. I have tried the following to fix it already without success: I have updated my video card drivers. I have updated the monitor drivers...
  10. BSOD shortly after startup of win10

BSOD shortly after startup of win10: When running normal mode my computer have run perfectly with the same system config for more then 1.5 years now. No HW has been changed. Lately I have started to get BSOD unexpected operation (win10 64bit). The problem does not occour when running safe mode with network...