Windows 10: Blue Screen Error, Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, What failed: Netwtw06.sys

Discus and support Blue Screen Error, Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, What failed: Netwtw06.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Blue Screen Error. Happens randomly every few hours. Just started happening in the last 24 hours. Tried to update my network card drivers. Said they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lmgibs04, Mar 28, 2020.

1. lmgibs04 Win User

Blue Screen Error, Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, What failed: Netwtw06.sys

Blue Screen Error. Happens randomly every few hours.

Just started happening in the last 24 hours. Tried to update my network card drivers. Said they were all already up-to-date. Latest Windows updates have been installed. Asus Laptop.

Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

What failed: Netwtw06.sys

Link to Dump Files and System Information Files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah0Lr0TxTC5K3ym6OWJuiV2agJ5h?e=Imnl63

How can I fix the error and stop the bluescreens?

Thank you for your help! Let me know if you need any more information.

:)

lmgibs04, Mar 28, 2020
  2. djcaasta Win User

Blue Screen Netwtw06.sys Failure

Hello! I recently installed the ASUS PCE-AC58BT AC2100 for WiFi and bluetooth to my computer. I started using my computer and everything was fine until ~20mins into using it, it blue screened with the stop code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and also says that
    Netwtw06.sys failed.

The Blue Screen keeps happening before and after installing drivers for the WiFi and Bluetooth adapter.

I would like to know how to fix this because it’s starting to make my computer useless.

Thank You!

djcaasta, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Repeatedly Netwtw06.sys failure

The stop code error message is PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and shows the Netwtw06.sys failure message.

It keeps crashing every 10-15 mins and shows this error, I checked other forum threads and their answers did not help.

advncdfinesse, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Blue Screen Error, Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, What failed: Netwtw06.sys

BSOD netwtw06.sys - page fault in nonpaged area

Help! I am randomly getting the blue screen of death with the following error message:

Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

What failed: Netwtw06.sys

It doesn't seem to be one particular event that causes this to happen, it feels random on my end.

I have researched EXTENSIVELY online and have tried what feels like every solution available (running scans, updating drivers, changing paging file, and so much more). Can someone analyze something and tell me what exactly is failing and what to do to fix?

katiebethfalls, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen Error, Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, What failed: Netwtw06.sys

1. Blue Screen Error, Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, What failed: Netwtw06.sys - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Error

2. Blue screen error -STOP CODE - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 Support
    Blue screen error -STOP CODE - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Windows 10 home edition Version 2004 build 19041.423 Hi everyone recently I did some driver update through a third party software. These are the two drivers which I updated. -Intel display audio -IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers - Intel 6th generation core processor family...
  3. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA , What Failed: netwtw06. sys , ntoskrnl.exe PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA , What Failed: netwtw06. sys , ntoskrnl.exe PLEASE HELP: This is a personal build PC. just put it together about 2 weeks ago. sense the first day I have been receiving this blue screen. According to "Auslogics Driver Updator" all my drivers are updated. mobo Bios is up to date. I have tried to turn off the automatic paging file....
  4. Blue Screen Netwtw06.sys Failure

Blue Screen Netwtw06.sys Failure: Hello! I recently installed the ASUS PCE-AC58BT AC2100 for WiFi and bluetooth to my computer. I started using my computer and everything was fine until ~20mins into using it, it blue screened with the stop code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and also says that Netwtw06.sys...
  5. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA -- What failed: Netwtw06.sys

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA -- What failed: Netwtw06.sys: I've gotten this blue screen several times in the past two days. 1. I tried doing a Windows Memory Diagnosis -- it didn't find any issues. 2. I tried a startup recovery -- also didn't find any issues. 3. Tried checking the Device Management to see if anything needed to be...
  6. Page Fault In Nonpaged Area continous error, What Failed: Netwtw06.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Page Fault In Nonpaged Area continous error, What Failed: Netwtw06.sys: It says that the Netwtw06.sys is an intel wireless network card driver issue but I have an Asus network card. I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-fault-in-nonpaged-area-continous-error-what/3eaf6d51-ee1e-42a0-af89-211f3de45c1d
  7. My laptop keeps blue screening says netwtw06.sys failed

My laptop keeps blue screening says netwtw06.sys failed: Ive tried resetting and restoring factory settings and nothing helps. Also resetting sometimes wont work but this is the error i keep receiving [ATTACH]...
  8. netwtw06.sys page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

netwtw06.sys page_fault_in_nonpaged_area: I started getting the BSOD regularly every day after the recent windows automatic update. I am not sure how to correct this. I did notice that it would crash more frequently when using certain programs like accessing Asana online while using Zoom. Not sure what it is. Any...
  9. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys Error Code

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys Error Code: I have had Geeks squad look at computer and they said they updated driver. I picked computer up and it crashed again yesterday. I just now updated the Intel WiFi driver as downloaded the Intel Utility device which said there were a few drivers that needed to be updated....
  10. Windows 10 blue screen error. PAGE_FAULT_IN NONPAGED_AREA Netwtw06.sys

Windows 10 blue screen error. PAGE_FAULT_IN NONPAGED_AREA Netwtw06.sys: My computer keeps crashing help me Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN NONPAGED_AREA What Failed: Netwtw06.sys I can turn on my computer and use it but after like 10-60 minutes It crashes with the message above and I don't know what to do....