Windows 10: Blue screen error -STOP CODE - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Discus and support Blue screen error -STOP CODE - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 home edition Version 2004 build 19041.423 Hi everyone recently I did some driver update through a third party software. These are the two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by NoRMAL, Aug 5, 2020.

1. NoRMAL Win User

Blue screen error -STOP CODE - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Windows 10 home edition
    Version 2004 build 19041.423

Hi everyone recently I did some driver update through a third party software. These are the two drivers which I updated.
    -Intel display audio
    -IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers - Intel 6th generation core processor family platform i/o SATA AHCI controller driver

After the update I got the 100% disk usage issue, boot time is very slow,unresponsive Apps,heavy lags in some games and I tried some solutions based on many websites and Tutorials in YouTube, it's all the same solutions they are giving. So I had no choice but to reset my laptop. So I tried reset my laptop from recovery settings , ly th
    Blue screen error -STOP CODE - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA [​IMG]
    e device automatically restart after preparing progress(60%) but every time when restarting I'm getting this Blue screen( See the attachment)
    Stop code - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    I tried several time through recovery settings and from advance recovery settings, and also I tried some solutions like reset the virtual memory. I did a long generic test for RAM issues using MemTest86 (See the attachment for the results) and did a full scan of my drive using Seagate but I found no errors. No system files missing ( Did a system file check), windows is fully updated, found no virus or malware.I tried to do a automatic repair,startup repair but the blue screen with the same error coming when I tried to do a automatic repair. So I can't do those either. I contacted an online agent from microsoft and it's useless because they give no solution but keep saying same thing over and over again. I know it's my fault for this error but at least they could give me some solutions. This forum was recommended by a friend of mine so I hope you guys can help me out. Thank you.MemTest86-Report-20200804-141823.pdf

:)

NoRMAL, Aug 5, 2020
  2. majid 908 Win User

blue screen errors stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA in Windows 10

Hi i am getting this blue screen errors only when i am downloading movies from torrents. stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA in Windows 10 . can anyone help ?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

majid 908, Aug 5, 2020
  3. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Hi Cettie,

The stop code or blue screen error " PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" is quite a unique error since it can be related to either hardware or software. For us to determine the appropriate advice to your concern, kindly provide answers to the following
    questions:

• What other changes were made or updates were installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows 10? To check that, simply type "winver" on the search field or Cortana, then hit on Enter key.

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you follow the steps on this link to
    complete the guided walkthrough on how to resolve blue screen errors.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Lawrence Lib, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Windows 10 Stop Code Blue Screen of Death

Hi Truth_X_ile,

A faulty memory, system service or driver code are some of the possible causes of the blue screen error, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps in this
    link
    to resolve blue screen issues on Windows 10.

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

Eric Ber, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Blue screen error -STOP CODE - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - Similar Threads - Blue screen error

2. Blue Screen PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA with error code 0x00000050

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA with error code 0x00000050: A blue screen appears with the error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA with error code 0x00000050 when installing win10\11.I also tried to install another ssd with win11 installed, there such an error appears within 10 minutes, even after working in the browser.Bios latest...
  3. Blue Screen PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA with error code 0x00000050

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA with error code 0x00000050: A blue screen appears with the error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA with error code 0x00000050 when installing win10\11.I also tried to install another ssd with win11 installed, there such an error appears within 10 minutes, even after working in the browser.Bios latest...
  4. Blue screen error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Whenever i download or try to update anything I get BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA? I have tried all the possible solutions I can see online and nothing is working. Its so frustrating! Any advice? Thanks,Anthony...
  5. Blue screen error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Whenever i download or try to update anything I get BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA? I have tried all the possible solutions I can see online and nothing is working. Its so frustrating! Any advice? Thanks,Anthony...
  6. Blue screen error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Blue Screen PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA STOP: 0x00000050

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA STOP: 0x00000050: I am installing the latest NVidia drivers there is a blue screen error Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, nvlddmkm.sys the minidump file attached anyone who understands the dump file please give me the solution to fix the issue...
  8. Blue screen error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Blue screen error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: So i have be getting multiple blue screens, most when playing games but now its happening just idle on the home screen and I’m not sure how to fix it, I’m not very tech savvy when it comes to this stuff...
  9. Blue Screen Error, Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, What failed: Netwtw06.sys

Blue Screen Error, Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, What failed: Netwtw06.sys: Blue Screen Error. Happens randomly every few hours. Just started happening in the last 24 hours. Tried to update my network card drivers. Said they were all already up-to-date. Latest Windows updates have been installed. Asus Laptop. Stop code:...
  10. Stop code: Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_area: Recently i made a mistake of downloading a malware but have since then gotten rid of it or so i thought. no matter what im doing from time to time i blue screen with that exact same start code. I even re-downloaded windows to see if anything would fix and is hasnt is there...