Windows 10: blue screen error : Stop code: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Discus and support blue screen error : Stop code: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello All,Iam seeing the similiar error for my new Surface laptop 4 bought two months ago with Windows 11 , Frequently the laptop shuts down with blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Monty_2022, Dec 8, 2021.

1. blue screen error : Stop code: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Hello All,Iam seeing the similiar error for my new Surface laptop 4 bought two months ago with Windows 11 , Frequently the laptop shuts down with blue screen , Stop code :UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAPWould appreciate if any of the community member can help us or has seen same problem earlier and resolution towards the same . have tried reinstalling windows already ,Still it persiststhank you

:)

Monty_2022, Dec 8, 2021

2. stop code UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Blue crash screen with stop code UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP - how to fix it?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings]

IlyaLitovchik, Dec 8, 2021
  3. getting blue screen error/Stop Code

Hi Abhijit,

Stop code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE is probably due to a compatibility issue with the driver, as most blue screen errors are. Since you encountered this error after updating Windows, most probably, you would need to update the drivers
    as well.

We suggest that you go through the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors.
    On step 1, select After an update was installed.

Kindly update us on the results.

Patricia Yu, Dec 8, 2021
  4. blue screen error : Stop code: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Stop code blue screen sdbus

Hello,

Stop errors (also sometimes called blue screen or black screen errors) can occur if a serious problem causes your device to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors
    can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What actions were you performing when normally encounter the said error?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to
    troubleshoot blue screen error on Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Michelle Vil, Dec 8, 2021
Thema:

blue screen error : Stop code: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

1. blue screen error : Stop code: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP - Similar Threads - blue screen error

2. Blue Screen by UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen by UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP: I've been experiencing multiple blue screen errors every so often, the most recent one is: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAPTried debugging it myself but couldn't figure out the issue.Below is the mini dump analysis:************* Path validation summary **************Response Time...
  3. Blue Screen by UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen by UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP: I've been experiencing multiple blue screen errors every so often, the most recent one is: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAPTried debugging it myself but couldn't figure out the issue.Below is the mini dump analysis:************* Path validation summary **************Response Time...
  4. Blue Screen by UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. blue screen error : Stop code: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue screen error : Stop code: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP: Hello All,Iam seeing the similiar error for my new Surface laptop 4 bought two months ago with Windows 11 , Frequently the laptop shuts down with blue screen , Stop code :UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAPWould appreciate if any of the community member can help us or has seen same...
  6. Blue Screen Error Unexpected_Kernel_Mode_trap HOW TO FIX????

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen Error Unexpected_Kernel_Mode_trap HOW TO FIX????: Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 7f Parameter 1: 8 Parameter 2: fffff8043d488e70 Parameter 3: ffffce08a68bdff0 Parameter 4: fffff80438ce5d61 OS version: 10_0_19041 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 768_1 OS Version: 10.0.19041.2.0.0.768.101 Locale ID: 1033...
  7. UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP BLUE SCREENS

UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP BLUE SCREENS: Good evening, Since 2,3 months I was starting to have blue screens randomly which was appearing everytime at least 3x in a day or sometimes not at all or sometimes one day and it variates, it was basically random. Good to know: I always do my drivers updates, scan my PC...
  8. Blue Screen Help - UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Blue Screen Help - UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP: Good morning, I hope you can help me as you have helped many others. My Windows 10 PC is blue screening with UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and I haven't been able to solve it. I have made sure drivers are updated, I uninstalled MalwareBytes, I have run the Windows Memtest...
  9. Blue screen UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Blue screen UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP: Hi , i was using my computer as usual watching Hulu on google chrome latest version , when my computer suddenly freezes in the middle of playback and i got this error UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP , caused by driver nvlddmkm.sys , caused by address nvlddmkm.sys+eef06 , crash...
  10. Blue Screen Error (Stop codes)

Blue Screen Error (Stop codes): Hi All, I want to report an issue with the windows 10. I have a dell 7000 gaming series laptop. This year in January the blue screen error started. The situations when it started:- browsing a site. online match. youtube movies. suddenly the screen freezes and...