Windows 10: Blue screen error/ Stopcode

Discus and support Blue screen error/ Stopcode in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; First my laptop went into the blue screen stop code error: system license violationI watched some videos online and I tried command prompt boot rec? I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by OluwatobiOlowo, Jan 28, 2022.

1. Blue screen error/ Stopcode

First my laptop went into the blue screen stop code error: system license violationI watched some videos online and I tried command prompt boot rec? I used two I don't know whether it clashed but the second one got interrupted Because of the first method I used. I used bootrec.exe /...Then chrdsk something with the disk I use that's d:Then I tried bootrec.. then regback something. I can put the link to the video if you want.Then lastly I tried system restore through advance option. It took a long time and I got tired of waiting.I just slept off.Woke up this morning to see recovery error code:

:)

OluwatobiOlowo, Jan 28, 2022
  2. barbhines Win User

Blue screen/stopcode

Upon startup I keep getting a blue screen with a stopcode error

barbhines, Jan 28, 2022
  3. Gil deG Win User
    How to fix blue screen stopcode

Hi Willma,

If you are experiencing blue screen errors in your computer, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    for the step-by-step guide on how to fix blue screen errors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gil deG, Jan 28, 2022
  4. Blue screen error/ Stopcode

While attempting to play a video on Amazon Prime, I get an error message with a blue screen that indicates a stopcode error. Any fixes?

Error message with Blue screen that indicates I have a "stopcode" error. Any suggestions on a fix, please? Running Windows 10.

Ali Farester, Jan 28, 2022
Thema:

Blue screen error/ Stopcode

1. Blue screen error/ Stopcode - Similar Threads - Blue screen error

2. Blue screen error with memory management stopcode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen error with memory management stopcode: Hey there! @DaveM121Already couple of months before i have got blue screen error with some different different stop codes but after that when i reinstalled my OS it was fixed and now i am getting bluescreen error with same stop code for three times. I am also attaching the...
  3. Blue Screen Error Stopcode 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Error Stopcode 0xc000021a: So while using a restore point in my acer nitro 5 an515-52 with windows 10, I got stuck in a blue screen error stopcode 0xc000021a loop. I tried to go back to restore point, open command prompt and even reset the pc but everything requires a password. But when I try to enter...
  4. Blue Screen Error Stopcode 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Error Stopcode 0xc000021a: So while using a restore point in my acer nitro 5 an515-52 with windows 10, I got stuck in a blue screen error stopcode 0xc000021a loop. I tried to go back to restore point, open command prompt and even reset the pc but everything requires a password. But when I try to enter...
  5. Blue Screen Error Stopcode 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Blue screen error/ Stopcode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen error/ Stopcode: First my laptop went into the blue screen stop code error: system license violationI watched some videos online and I tried command prompt boot rec? I used two I don't know whether it clashed but the second one got interrupted Because of the first method I used. I used...
  7. Blue screen error/ Stopcode

Blue screen error/ Stopcode: First my laptop went into the blue screen stop code error: system license violationI watched some videos online and I tried command prompt boot rec? I used two I don't know whether it clashed but the second one got interrupted Because of the first method I used. I used...
  8. Blue Screen stopcode: registry error

Blue Screen stopcode: registry error: It been like this for ages and i dont know what to do. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-stopcode-registry-error/85bdd407-6fe7-408d-bc73-e3330f1009d2
  9. Blue screen/stopcode

Blue screen/stopcode: Upon startup I keep getting a blue screen with a stopcode error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screenstopcode/f766d682-9aff-4dd4-8adb-15be0a4dddf4
  10. stopcode error blue screen and window error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    stopcode error blue screen and window error: hi can I fix my computer with stopcode error and window reload problem .. this happened one time before when computer went offline of internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stopcode-error-blue-screen-and-window-error/dc8567b6-f501-4428-959e-6eede6bc6d1c