Windows 10: Blue Screen Error: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (bthhfenum.sys)

Discus and support Blue Screen Error: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (bthhfenum.sys) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I've never had any issues with regards to Bluetooth connectivity on my laptop. However last night, when I tried to connect my Bluetooth speaker... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dahleia, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Dahleia Win User

Blue Screen Error: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (bthhfenum.sys)

Hi,

I've never had any issues with regards to Bluetooth connectivity on my laptop. However last night, when I tried to connect my Bluetooth speaker with my laptop, it crashed and bluescreened.

The stop code was: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

What failed: bthhfenum.sys

I've tried restarting, going onto safe mode and disabling "Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth".

I couldn't update it because "Windows has determined that the best driver for this device has been installed."

I can confirm that this is the driver that is causing the bluescreens because when I tried to enable it again, the whole system crashed and the bluescreen showed up again with the same error code.

Help please I've no idea how to get this to work, I can't even switch on Bluetooth or else the whole system would crash again...……..

:)

Dahleia, Aug 18, 2019

2. Blue Screen System Thread Exception Not Handled

What causes my blue screen? I was just searching the Internet when I had gotten a blue screen and it told me System Thread Exception Not Handled (Qcamain10x64.sys).

alexabecerra, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    BSOD problem - System Thread exception not handled - netwtw04.sys

Hi,

Conflicts with the installed driver is one of the possible reasons why you are having an blue screen error code: System Thread exception not handled - netwtw04.sys. To assist you better regarding your blue screen issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried updating your network adapter driver? If not, you can follow the steps on this

link
      that was provided by JMH (MS-MVP) to update your driver.

Regards.

Eric Ber, Aug 18, 2019
  4. Blue Screen Error: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (bthhfenum.sys)

error system thread exception not handled (aoddriver2.sys)

my laptops hard drive died with windows 8.1 and it has a intel core i7 so i swapped it with my other laptops hard drive that has a amd quad core with windows 10. when I start up my laptop it gives me a blue screen with error system thread exception not
    handled (aoddriver2.sys) how can I fix?

riverstevens, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

Blue Screen Error: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (bthhfenum.sys)

1. Blue Screen Error: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (bthhfenum.sys) - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Error

2. Blue Screen error: System Thread Exception Not Handled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen error: System Thread Exception Not Handled: Can you please help identify this error. Link shared to the dump file. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmsH3CflueeRiah9fzu9Ig4KSh0Drg?e=anBYAG https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-system-thread-exception-not/1fc5fa50-6bde-4fa9-abbd-e932a2aff27a
  3. Blue Screen error: System Thread Exception Not Handled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen error: System Thread Exception Not Handled: Can you please help identify this error. Link shared to the dump file. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmsH3CflueeRiah9fzu9Ig4KSh0Drg?e=anBYAG https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-system-thread-exception-not/1fc5fa50-6bde-4fa9-abbd-e932a2aff27a
  4. Blue Screen error: System Thread Exception Not Handled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. System Thread Exception Not Handled Blue Screen Error.

System Thread Exception Not Handled Blue Screen Error.: I was having an issue with my realtek hd audio manager not showing up in my control panel, after trying all the other fixes i found online and none of them working i remembered that i installed legacy hardware for realtek on a different/similar pc before and it solved the...
  6. System Thread Exception Not Handled Blue Screen Error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Thread Exception Not Handled Blue Screen Error.: I was having an issue with my realtek hd audio manager not showing up in my control panel, after trying all the other fixes i found online and none of them working i remembered that i installed legacy hardware for realtek on a different/similar pc before and it solved the...
  7. System Thread Exception Not Handled Blue Screen Error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. System Thread Exception Not Handled (igdkmd64.sys)

System Thread Exception Not Handled (igdkmd64.sys): (Note: I have been updating from Windows 7 to Windows 10). I have installed Windows 10 on a laptop and two PC’s All went well but today (3 days later) my main PC when switch this morning on gave me the following. (Fig1) System Thread Exception Not Handled (igdkmd64.sys) I...
  9. Blue Screen Error: "System Thread Exception Not Handled"

Blue Screen Error: "System Thread Exception Not Handled": Blue Screen Error, "System Thread Exception Not Handled". Installed a new video card, updated the video drivers, Video card failed, installed old video card without installing new driver to support old video card. Unable to get to "Safe Mode" to correct or disable video...
  10. Getting Blue Screen with Error SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED RTKVHD64.sys

Getting Blue Screen with Error SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED RTKVHD64.sys: Hi Everyone, I am getting the blue screen with error "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED RTKVHD64.sys" and system then goes to restart. Appreciate if someone can please support....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com

2. break code: System thread exception not handled – The element that caused the problem: RTKVHD64.sys

3. aoddriver2.sys blue screen windows 10

4. bthhfenum.sys windows 10