Windows 10: Blue Screen Error: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (bthhfenum.sys)

Discus and support Blue Screen Error: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (bthhfenum.sys) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I've never had any issues with regards to Bluetooth connectivity on my laptop. However last night, when I tried to connect my Bluetooth speaker... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dahleia, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Dahleia Win User

Blue Screen Error: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (bthhfenum.sys)

Hi,

I've never had any issues with regards to Bluetooth connectivity on my laptop. However last night, when I tried to connect my Bluetooth speaker with my laptop, it crashed and bluescreened.

The stop code was: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

What failed: bthhfenum.sys

I've tried restarting, going onto safe mode and disabling "Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth".

I couldn't update it because "Windows has determined that the best driver for this device has been installed."

I can confirm that this is the driver that is causing the bluescreens because when I tried to enable it again, the whole system crashed and the bluescreen showed up again with the same error code.

Help please I've no idea how to get this to work, I can't even switch on Bluetooth or else the whole system would crash again...……..

:)

Dahleia, Aug 18, 2019

2. Blue Screen System Thread Exception Not Handled

What causes my blue screen? I was just searching the Internet when I had gotten a blue screen and it told me System Thread Exception Not Handled (Qcamain10x64.sys).

alexabecerra, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    BSOD problem - System Thread exception not handled - netwtw04.sys

Hi,

Conflicts with the installed driver is one of the possible reasons why you are having an blue screen error code: System Thread exception not handled - netwtw04.sys. To assist you better regarding your blue screen issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried updating your network adapter driver? If not, you can follow the steps on this

link
      that was provided by JMH (MS-MVP) to update your driver.

Regards.

Eric Ber, Aug 18, 2019
  4. Blue Screen Error: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (bthhfenum.sys)

error system thread exception not handled (aoddriver2.sys)

my laptops hard drive died with windows 8.1 and it has a intel core i7 so i swapped it with my other laptops hard drive that has a amd quad core with windows 10. when I start up my laptop it gives me a blue screen with error system thread exception not
    handled (aoddriver2.sys) how can I fix?

riverstevens, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

Blue Screen Error: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (bthhfenum.sys)

1. Blue Screen Error: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (bthhfenum.sys) - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Error

2. Blue Screen: "system thread exception not handled"; "Failed operation: netio.sys"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen: "system thread exception not handled"; "Failed operation: netio.sys": My computer had been working well in the last 3 years until recently, when blue screens occurred several times. The words (in Chinese) on the blue screen: Termination code: System thread exception not handled Failed operation: netio.sys I have updated and/or downloaded...
  3. system thread exception not handled - ntfs.sys

system thread exception not handled - ntfs.sys: Good day everyone & Happy new year, error free, It's exam period for me in 7 days... and HEY! look what the W10 OS got for me. A freaking BSOD, thank you Microsoft. Back to the matter at hand! PC Specs: SSD, HDD1, HDD2, HDD3 SSD -> Freshly installed W10 v1809 HDD1...
  4. Getting a BSOD with the error "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED", dxgmms2.sys is the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a BSOD with the error "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED", dxgmms2.sys is the...: have 2 monitors, using main 3440x1440 + 3840x2160 as second monitor. have had no problems until recently. the problem is when i play games on the main monitor and have video content on the second monitor ……….………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………. The BSOD occurs...
  5. system thread exception not handled wdf01000.sys

system thread exception not handled wdf01000.sys: [ATTACH] I dont know how to fix that, I only have command prompt in advanced options, I must fix with that. I cant go in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-thread-exception-not-handled-wdf01000sys/8c25a0ce-3b0d-4212-9c3a-8632662a4a71
  6. BSOD Error - System Thread Exception Not Handled

BSOD Error - System Thread Exception Not Handled: Hi, From past few days I'm facing some auto restart issue in my HP laptop. At every morning & randomly is getting restarted by showing Blue screen. Steps I've tried: 1) Restored windows to previous working date 2) Renamed the Software Distribution & catroot2 Folder and...
  7. Blue Screen of Death - System exception not handled

Blue Screen of Death - System exception not handled: this is in Q&A format so makes things easier. since how many days- since a month did you do install any device updaters/ use hp update assistant- yes did they make any changes - yes Frequency of Blue screen error- once in 3 days what happens after BSOD ? asks me...
  8. SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Intel UHC 620 + dxgmm2.sys

SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Intel UHC 620 + dxgmm2.sys: This was a one off event, but my system has never hung like this before. I am running an Oracle version of Windows 10.0.0.4, and they are fussy about what updates get applied. The specific Version: 10.0.16299 Build 16299 (Full system specs in my profile). When I started from...
  9. How to fix the "System Thread Exception Not Handled" blue screen

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to fix the "System Thread Exception Not Handled" blue screen: Getting a Blue Screen of Death, or BSOD is one of the most frustrating things that can happen when using Windows. This screen with the “System Thread Exception Not Handled” error message at the bottom is a fairly common one. You should also see a file name after the error...
  10. System Thread Exception Not Handled.

System Thread Exception Not Handled.: Okay so I have been having some blue screen issues. I have tried many troubleshooting solutions but I cannot seem to find out what is causing these issues and I need a hand. Minidump info included in link. Ran memtest today with 8 passes 0 Errors. 41210

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bthhfenum.sys windows 10