Windows 10: Blue Screen error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION cng.sys

Discus and support Blue Screen error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION cng.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all I have just built a new PC and all seemed well initially. But I have recently got a bluescreen, and I'm not sure what is causing it. Link to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rbhuva, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Rbhuva Win User

Blue Screen error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION cng.sys

Hi all

I have just built a new PC and all seemed well initially. But I have recently got a bluescreen, and I'm not sure what is causing it.

Link to mini dump file is here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tIEAAoF2EYBiTE45lEuW6RH8zac5QqVt/view?usp=sharing

Can someone please advise me on how I can resolve this issue?

Many thanks,

:)

Rbhuva, Feb 18, 2021

2. Blue screen error - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi,

Blue screen errors usually occur due to system file corruption and outdated drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before you encountered these errors?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps available in this link. It serves as a guide on how
    to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Feb 18, 2021
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Blue Screen dxgmms2.sys PAGE_FAULT

Hi,

Dxgmms2.sys blue screen errors are related to corrupted or outdated device driver. We suggest checking this
    link for troubleshooting blue screen errors as an initial step to resolve this issue.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Jan Del, Feb 18, 2021
  4. Blue Screen error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION cng.sys

Blue Screen because of cm11264.sys

Hi,

This blue screen error due to cm11264.sys error could have happened due to the corrupted Windows component. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this

article

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist.

Anthony Gal, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

Blue Screen error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION cng.sys

1. Blue Screen error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION cng.sys - Similar Threads - Blue Screen error

2. Blue Screen, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION due to file "cpuz152_x64.sys"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION due to file "cpuz152_x64.sys": After receiving the blue screen error once yesterday it has now occurred four times today, and I am at a bit of a loss of what to do. The file in question is saved in C:\Windows\Temp\cpuz152....
  3. Blue Screen, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION due to file "cpuz152_x64.sys"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION due to file "cpuz152_x64.sys": After receiving the blue screen error once yesterday it has now occurred four times today, and I am at a bit of a loss of what to do. The file in question is saved in C:\Windows\Temp\cpuz152....
  4. Blue Screen error code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen error code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Dear Sirs, just today for the second time, I had a problem with my PC. The crash stopcode is: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What failed: win32kbase.sys Please could you help me to understand if and what I must do ? Please note that the message displayed on the screen...
  5. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Blue Screen

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Blue Screen: [IMG] I was just having look into my email and suddenly this Screen appeared ! After reading abt this Error, I got to know the cause and how to troubleshoot this one. But for troubleshooting this screen needs to get away right.... It's already 100% I've been waiting...
  6. Blue Screen errors SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

Blue Screen errors SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION: Hello guys, My computer has been going through a series of blue screen errors for about 2 weeks now. They started randomly and have been happening randomly too. I have downloaded a custom software Crystaldiskinfo to look at hard disk health which it seems is good. I have...
  7. Blue Screen - error message SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Blue Screen - error message SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hello, I'm trying to transfer files to an external hard drive, something I've done numerous times successfully. Now whenever I try (be it one file or 70) I get the blue screen of death with the SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error. I've updated Windows to the latest update...
  8. Repeated "Blue Screen of Death": SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION / What failed: Dot4.sys

Repeated "Blue Screen of Death": SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION / What failed: Dot4.sys: Hello, My Windows 10 Desktop has been crashing frequently over the last few weeks. It also crashed both yesterday and today, giving the same error: "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ... What failed: Dot4.sys". Can anyone help???...
  9. System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys)

System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys): Hello there guys, this has been bugging from a while now. I have been pulling my hair out and cannot seem to find the defect. It happens when I play AC:Revelations and it happens randomly I think, even though I haven't tested it out on anything specific just thought you guys...
  10. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION X6VA060 blue screen error

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION X6VA060 blue screen error: I keep on getting this blue screen error when launching the game "crossfire", link laptop specs: HP Pavilion 17-g084ca Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support 29415