Windows 10: Blue screen error Watchdog_ violation

Discus and support Blue screen error Watchdog_ violation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Today I was on Microsoft edge my pc got frozen and I got blue screen watch_dog violation I ran sfc scannow in command prompt and also check in command... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TiberiuB, Jun 11, 2021.

1. TiberiuB Win User

Blue screen error Watchdog_ violation

Today I was on Microsoft edge my pc got frozen and I got blue screen watch_dog violation I ran sfc scannow in command prompt and also check in command prompt to see its errors if my sdd drive and there’s no violation or any corrupted files what to do? I freak out so bad

:)

TiberiuB, Jun 11, 2021
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Windows 10 - Blue Screen / WatchDog Violation

Hi,

Incompatible drivers can cause the Watchdog Violation blue screen error. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we can provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Are you using a third-party antivirus program?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before this started happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest carefully following the steps suggested

here
    for troubleshooting blue screen errors. That article was specifically created for resolving stop (also called blue screen) errors that happen in Windows 10.

We'll wait for your response and the results of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

1. Blue screen error Watchdog_ violation - Similar Threads - Blue screen error

2. Blue Screen DPC Watchdog Violation Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen DPC Watchdog Violation Error: Hello,I have been getting this BSOD which happens after my laptop freezes for a few seconds when playing a game Rainbow Six Siege.I checked the minidump file and it read as follows:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation....
  3. Blue Screen DPC Watchdog Violation Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen DPC Watchdog Violation Error: Hello,I have been getting this BSOD which happens after my laptop freezes for a few seconds when playing a game Rainbow Six Siege.I checked the minidump file and it read as follows:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation....
  4. Blue Screen DPC Watchdog Violation Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Blue Screen Error - DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Error - DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION,: Hello there,im having a problem with Blue Screens atm. The error I get is "DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION". I tried several things, un- and reinstalled wlan driver and some more. In cmd i also proceeded:sfc /scannowDISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /CheckhealthDISM.exe /Online...
  6. Blue Screen Error - DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION,

Blue Screen Error - DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION,: Hello there,im having a problem with Blue Screens atm. The error I get is "DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION". I tried several things, un- and reinstalled wlan driver and some more. In cmd i also proceeded:sfc /scannowDISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /CheckhealthDISM.exe /Online...
  7. BLUE SCREEN error dpc watchdog violation

BLUE SCREEN error dpc watchdog violation: my pc crashed today error code :"dpc watchdog violation" I hope you can help me with this : minidump file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12-kmocPQXOTqjZBCHtvj7vipct8yasYx/view?usp=sharing...
  8. BLUE SCREEN error dpc watchdog violation

BLUE SCREEN error dpc watchdog violation: my pc crashed today error code :"dpc watchdog violation" minidump file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12-kmocPQXOTqjZBCHtvj7vipct8yasYx/view?usp=sharing...
  9. Blue screen error: System License Violation

Blue screen error: System License Violation: I am not able to start my laptop. It shows blue screen error in windows 10. It shows stopcode : System License Violation. I am also not able to start my laptop in safe mode. What to do?...
  10. Watchdog Violation and Other Blue Screen errors

Watchdog Violation and Other Blue Screen errors: Since a few days i started having blue screen problems and finally today i reinstalled my windows. I deleted completely everythng but again i got the same problem. Please help me to understand and solve the problem. Here is the minidump file....