Windows 10: Blue screen error WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR - Surface laptop 1st Gen

Discus and support Blue screen error WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR - Surface laptop 1st Gen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I have done update, format , clean , nothing helps. Blue screen appears twice per week looks like hardware problem any idea?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Surface Laptop 1st gen, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Blue screen error WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR - Surface laptop 1st Gen

Blue screen error WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR - Surface laptop 1st Gen c13f7421-0524-43a3-8c09-330b35998532?upload=true.jpg

I have done update, format , clean , nothing helps.

Blue screen appears twice per week looks like hardware problem any idea?

:)

Surface Laptop 1st gen, Dec 1, 2020

2. Blue screen with stop code WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERRORS.

My laptop keeps freezing randomly and blue screen with stop code WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERRORS. I will restart after collecting information 100%. Anyone knows how to fixed this problem?

Harry puff, Dec 1, 2020
  3. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

WHAT TO DO WITH BLUE SCREEN AND THIS MASSAGE:

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

I CANT CLICK ON ANYTHING

slbs010101, Dec 1, 2020
  4. Blue screen error WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR - Surface laptop 1st Gen

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

How do i fix WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR problem, my pc shows blue screen every fifth minute

Martinludvigsen, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen error WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR - Surface laptop 1st Gen

1. Blue screen error WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR - Surface laptop 1st Gen - Similar Threads - Blue screen error

2. W10 Blue Screen - WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 Blue Screen - WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: I have a user with a Dell Precision 3420, fully Windows updated and Dell driver updated, who, is getting a rash of Blue Screens lately. No changes in hardware or software. The error message was WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE ERROR 124.In the past I would do Windows and driver updates and...
  3. W10 Blue Screen - WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W10 Blue Screen - WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: I have a user with a Dell Precision 3420, fully Windows updated and Dell driver updated, who, is getting a rash of Blue Screens lately. No changes in hardware or software. The error message was WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE ERROR 124.In the past I would do Windows and driver updates and...
  4. blue screen error WHea uncorrectable error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    blue screen error WHea uncorrectable error: I am getting all time the error is related to whea blue screen and my laptop is shutdown and started autoand one more think i want to know about the how to check windows is original or not. on my laptop...
  5. blue screen error WHea uncorrectable error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen error WHea uncorrectable error: I am getting all time the error is related to whea blue screen and my laptop is shutdown and started autoand one more think i want to know about the how to check windows is original or not. on my laptop...
  6. blue screen error WHea uncorrectable error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Whea uncorrectable error blue screen stuck

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whea uncorrectable error blue screen stuck: Hello, my computer doesn’t turn on unless I take off the ram sticks and put them back on, it used to work for me and didn’t have any issues until lately it started giving me blue screen whea uncorrectable erro and it stays stuck at 0%, I was told to update the bios which got...
  8. Whea Uncorrectable Error Blue Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whea Uncorrectable Error Blue Screen: Hello everyone, I need help. Recently, about two weeks ago I've been getting a stop code and blue screen called "WHEA Uncorrectable Error". I have tried many different solutions but none of them work, at least they only work temporarily. I have tried changing my CPU cooler,...
  9. Blue Screen WHEA uncorrectable error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blue Screen WHEA uncorrectable error: So I purchased a Dell Inspiron laptop direct from Dell in February--withing 2 months I got the blue screen with the WHEA uncorrectable error--When I contacted Dell I got nowhere--even paid the 99 dollars to correct software per Dell still getting blue screen---Dell says its a...
  10. Blue Screen of Death (Uncorrectable WHEA Error)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen of Death (Uncorrectable WHEA Error): Hello, Lately, when ever I launch any graphic intensive games on my computer, I can play for a minutes before I get the BSOD. Does anyone know what the issue is based on my error message below? Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date:...