Windows 10: blue screen error when i run games with graphic card gtx 950m on lenovoideapad

Discus and support blue screen error when i run games with graphic card gtx 950m on lenovoideapad in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello guys i have laptop lenovo ideapad 700 i was having no problem but after i replace motherboard from lenovo company blue screen appears and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mustafahammody, May 16, 2019.

1. blue screen error when i run games with graphic card gtx 950m on lenovoideapad

hello guys

i have laptop lenovo ideapad 700 i was having no problem but after i replace motherboard from lenovo company blue screen appears and windows 10 64bit restart and this happen when i run games with gtx 950m only but when i run games with intel hd graphic 530 i have no problem i tried every thing and all drivers are updated can u help me pls i will attach picture for the error blue screen error when i run games with graphic card gtx 950m on lenovoideapad 98ac34c9-ccbf-490c-af25-45ed806bc421?upload=true.jpg

:)

mustafahammody, May 16, 2019

2. NVIDIA GTX 950m ERROR 43

Hi,

To fix his issue, we suggest that you install the most updated drivers for your display adapter. To update the display adapter's driver, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + X keys.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • For graphics card, expand the Display adapters
      category.
    • Right-click your graphics card and select Update Driver
      Software..
    • Select Search automatically for
      updated driver software.
    Note: If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can look at the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.

If these steps didn't work, try reinstall the driver:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Right-click the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
    • Reboot the PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the appropriate driver for your device.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, May 16, 2019
  3. DPS WATCHDOG VIOLATION BLUE SCREEN on Youtube.

Thanks for providing additional information about the issue. Since you also have an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M, we suggest that you also update its driver. You can do the automatic search by following the steps provided from the previous reply or perform a
    manual update by visiting your device manufacturer's website and download the latest driver for NVIDIA graphics card.

Let us know the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 16, 2019
  4. blue screen error when i run games with graphic card gtx 950m on lenovoideapad

Error on Gaming. Help please!

Hi Mike,

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Is the issue particular to all games?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • From when are you facing this issue?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card driver by following the steps provided below and check for status.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

For your reference:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14238/windows-10-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 16, 2019
Thema:

blue screen error when i run games with graphic card gtx 950m on lenovoideapad

1. blue screen error when i run games with graphic card gtx 950m on lenovoideapad - Similar Threads - blue screen error

2. Can a 1660 GTX graphic card work for "Optimizations for windowed games"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can a 1660 GTX graphic card work for "Optimizations for windowed games"?: I want to know if the option: display>Graphics> Default graphics settings, "Optimization for windowed games" work on a 1660 GTX graphic card...
  3. Can a 1660 GTX graphic card work for "Optimizations for windowed games"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can a 1660 GTX graphic card work for "Optimizations for windowed games"?: I want to know if the option: display>Graphics> Default graphics settings, "Optimization for windowed games" work on a 1660 GTX graphic card...
  4. Blue Screen when not running games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen when not running games.: Hello, I have been having blue screen issues for a while now whenever my PC is not running a high-intensity game. To fix this I have been having to run a game in the background in order to stop it from blue screening but now that isn't enough as I am stuck in a loop and can't...
  5. Blue Screen when not running games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen when not running games.: Hello, I have been having blue screen issues for a while now whenever my PC is not running a high-intensity game. To fix this I have been having to run a game in the background in order to stop it from blue screening but now that isn't enough as I am stuck in a loop and can't...
  6. Blue Screen when not running games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. error code 45 with my Graphic card GTX 970

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    error code 45 with my Graphic card GTX 970: CPU: Intel CoreTM i7-7700KGraphic card: MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GMotherboard: Asus Prime B250 proMy display card could not be detected since I installed one of the quality updates of Window 10 20H2 on 29/04/2021. The problem comes when I reboot the computer after installing the...
  8. Graphics Card Errors, Blue Screens After Sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Graphics Card Errors, Blue Screens After Sleep: After weeks of testing, swapping parts, and general frustration, I am turning to the community for help. My PC has an issue where roughly half the time that it wakes from sleep, the display will not come on. The keyboard, mouse, and power button do nothing, unless I hold down...
  9. Blue screen when starting - graphics card

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen when starting - graphics card: Hi I've been having some issues with my desktop computer freezing, crashing etc and today it wouldn't start at all. I used the troubleshooting options to reset the computer, but it stopped halfway. It just kept restarting and stopping at error message. So i used the USB...
  10. Graphic card driver GeForce GTX 960

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphic card driver GeForce GTX 960: Hello MB: Gigabyte B85M-D3H BIOS: American Megatrends Inc. FD 12.08.2015. CPU: Intel Pentium CPU G3258 3,2GHz (2 cores) GPU: GeForce GTX 960 RAM: 8 GB ( 2x HyperX Fury 4GB DD3) OS: Windows 10 Home 1809 build 17763.348 I bought new SSD and after reinstallation OS...