Windows 10: Blue Screen Error with random error codes

Discus and support Blue Screen Error with random error codes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am facing this issue from last 2 months Blue screen error with random codes popping up while running the system and it suddenly goes to dead and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sainath Sharma, Sep 7, 2021.

1. Blue Screen Error with random error codes

I am facing this issue from last 2 months Blue screen error with random codes popping up while running the system and it suddenly goes to dead and again reboots again in 2 or 3 minutes dead screen shows up with some other codes it happens to be in loop. I checked all my hardware components and even changed my mother board even thought its the same thing happened

:)

Sainath Sharma, Sep 7, 2021

2. Blue Screen Error Occuring at Random

We need a better description of the problem or in the very least a link to the thread where this problem was discussed before. Many people that want to help will not be familiar with the prior situation, I know I'm not. Also in the future you need to choose better thread titles. "Help me" is one of the vague non-descriptive titles actually given as an example of what not to do in the forum guidelines.

When does the Blue Screen occur? During boot? When you try to run a specific type of application? At random?
    What does the error message say? Can you read it before the computer restarts or look at the error log in administrator tools?

Polaris573, Sep 7, 2021
  3. meloneum Win User
    BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Sep 7, 2021
  4. Blue Screen Error with random error codes

getting blue screen error/Stop Code

Hi Abhijit,

Stop code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE is probably due to a compatibility issue with the driver, as most blue screen errors are. Since you encountered this error after updating Windows, most probably, you would need to update the drivers
    as well.

We suggest that you go through the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors.
    On step 1, select After an update was installed.

Kindly update us on the results.

Patricia Yu, Sep 7, 2021
Thema:

Blue Screen Error with random error codes

1. Blue Screen Error with random error codes - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Error

2. Random blue screen with no error code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random blue screen with no error code: Hi,Im having these random blue screen error with Dell optiplexDid the latest software updatesContacted Dell support there is no hardware problemsPlease let me know what files you need to troubleshoot further...
  3. Random blue screen with no error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random blue screen with no error code: Hi,Im having these random blue screen error with Dell optiplexDid the latest software updatesContacted Dell support there is no hardware problemsPlease let me know what files you need to troubleshoot further...
  4. Random blue screen with no error code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Random Blue screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Blue screen error: The computer I built for the last three years, suddenly has had a few random Blue screen errors. And it's getting frequent for some reason. I tried looking at the event log. And it says Kernel-Power. Spec:RTX 3060Intel i7 97000K32GB RAMWindows 10 ProTried to stability test...
  6. Random Blue screen error

Random Blue screen error: The computer I built for the last three years, suddenly has had a few random Blue screen errors. And it's getting frequent for some reason. I tried looking at the event log. And it says Kernel-Power. Spec:RTX 3060Intel i7 97000K32GB RAMWindows 10 ProTried to stability test...
  7. Random Blue screen error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. blue screen error code

blue screen error code: My window have the following problem. The error code is "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR". I can not find any solutions for this error code. How can I solve this error? [IMG]...
  9. Blue screen error code?

Blue screen error code?: I just got the error code kinoivid.sys in a blue screen I played Mordern Warfare and watched Yt I have a GTX 1070, an I7 8700k and 16GB Ram Blue Screen fehlercode?
  10. Blue screen error code

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen error code: My laptop is repeatedly shutting down. A blue screen first appears with: Netwtw06.sys Please advise on solution to resolve. Thank you, Tony *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...