Windows 10: Blue Screen Error

Discus and support Blue Screen Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I get a blue screen error 2-3 times a day and computer shuts down and restarts. Messages I get are 1 Kmode Exception not handled. 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AleksanderCupi, May 6, 2021.

1. Blue Screen Error

I get a blue screen error 2-3 times a day and computer shuts down and restarts. Messages I get are 1 Kmode Exception not handled. 2 Windows.com/stopcode and 3 System service exception. Called windows support they downloaded some new updates from Intel but still having the same issue. How do I fix this and bear in mind I suck at tech? Also how do I get support from Microsoft Windows? Thank you.

:)

AleksanderCupi, May 6, 2021

2. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, May 6, 2021
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 6, 2021
  4. Blue Screen Error

Blue screen error - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi,

Blue screen errors usually occur due to system file corruption and outdated drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before you encountered these errors?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps available in this link. It serves as a guide on how
    to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, May 6, 2021
Thema:

Blue Screen Error

1. Blue Screen Error - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Error

2. Blue screen error

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Blue screen error: Error message 0x81000204 System restore has failed because when scanning files disk drive C is corrupt. How do I trouble shoot it and get my Windows desktop screen up and running again?...
  3. Blue screen error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen error: I have been facing blue screen error for past 1 month and unable to work on my system. 1. STOP CODE: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED what failed: ser2pl64.sys 2. STOP CODE: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED what failed: IntelHaxm.sys 3. STOP CODE: KERNEL SECURITY...
  4. blue screen error

blue screen error: i am having proplems with my lenovo ideapad 330 15 inch i keep getting a blue screen the error code is Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎23/‎12/‎2019 15:33 Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly....
  5. Blue Screen Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blue Screen Error: Hello, after installing the cumulative update KB4530684 my pc started to get the Blue Screen error with the message KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION. I reset my pc but the issue remains. Then I troubleshooted through safe mode and reset my pc through safe mode and the issue...
  6. Blue screen error

Blue screen error: Hi, in recent weeks I've been getting blue screen error in my Acer Predator Helios 300 laptop. The following is what I found in reliability history. Does anyone know how can I prevent this problem in the future? Thanks in advance! Source Windows Summary Shut down...
  7. Blue screen error

Blue screen error: Can anybody (in microsoft) tell me the solution of WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR in windows 10 I am asking this since 2 months https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error/498c13c5-19c9-424e-b204-8f57119bd7ab
  8. blue screen error

blue screen error: how do I get rid of a blue screen error message? Keep getting blue screen and Windows reboots after finding errors, but keeps happening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error/f32dbcb1-6352-4277-baa9-4df1ea789d3e
  9. BLUE SCREEN ERROR

BLUE SCREEN ERROR: I bought a new laptop and system crashes &receive blue screen error. please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error/5a110941-923b-4ea8-9ed8-de73fdaafa8b
  10. Blue Screen Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blue Screen Error: Hi, My system will restart automatically while i was working on my system. The below stopcode message i have received in the blue screen. stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: IDSvia64.sys...