Windows 10: Blue Screen ErrorMemory Management

Discus and support Blue Screen ErrorMemory Management in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there, I am Proneel Mukherjee. I am having an error with my windows. The errors are:1. In Updates and Security, I am not able to update and there is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Proneel Mukherjee, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Blue Screen ErrorMemory Management

Hi there, I am Proneel Mukherjee. I am having an error with my windows. The errors are:1. In Updates and Security, I am not able to update and there is an error code of >> windows update error 0x800b0003.2. When I am trying to reset the pc, the blue screen comes up, and the pc restarts. I have tried both methods but nothing is working. So, I have listed my problems. I have tried entering into the safe mode but nothing works.I tried to shift to Linux but my bios' text is all greyed out, I guess I am logged in as a guest.With Due Respect, Proneel MukherjeePc Specifications:>>>>

:)

Proneel Mukherjee, Jul 2, 2022
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jul 2, 2022
  3. Blue Screen of Death

Hi Kevin,

I am sorry to know that you are getting Blue screen errors.

Along with the suggestion provided by ZigZag, try the steps below.

If you see the blue screen only after sign-in
    and you can see a mouse cursor:

• While at the black screen, try using CTRL+SHIFT+ESC to start Task Manager.
    • If it becomes visible, try finding LockAppHost.exe on the Details tab and ending the task.
    • If this resolves the blue screen, use corruption resolution steps (dism, then sfc), and run the all apps PowerShell command.
    powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files:

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files

Fix Windows corruption errors by using the DISM or System Update Readiness tool:

Fix Windows Update errors via DISM or System Update Readiness tool - Windows Server | Microsoft Docs

To uninstall a driver refer the steps below.

• Press Windows Logo Key+X. Click On
      Device Manager.

• Then find the driver that you are trying to uninstall and right-click on it to
      Uninstall.

• Follow onscreen instructions to uninstall it.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jul 2, 2022
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Blue Screen ErrorMemory Management

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jul 2, 2022
Thema:

Blue Screen ErrorMemory Management

1. Blue Screen ErrorMemory Management - Similar Threads - Blue Screen ErrorMemory

2. Memory Management Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Management Blue Screen: I've started having blue screens that typically say memory management as the cause. These started about a month ago. My specs are:Intel 12700KNvidia RTX 3060 Ti32 GB DDR4 3200 MTMSI Z690 DDR4 WifiSabrent Rocket 4 plus 2TBCorsair RM850x PSUThis usually happens after I close an...
  3. Memory Management Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Management Blue Screen: I've started having blue screens that typically say memory management as the cause. These started about a month ago. My specs are:Intel 12700KNvidia RTX 3060 Ti32 GB DDR4 3200 MTMSI Z690 DDR4 WifiSabrent Rocket 4 plus 2TBCorsair RM850x PSUThis usually happens after I close an...
  4. Blue Screen ErrorMemory Management

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen ErrorMemory Management: Hi there, I am Proneel Mukherjee. I am having an error with my windows. The errors are:1. In Updates and Security, I am not able to update and there is an error code of >> windows update error 0x800b0003.2. When I am trying to reset the pc, the blue screen comes up, and the...
  5. Blue Screen ErrorMemory Management

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blue Screen ErrorMemory Management: Hi there, I am Proneel Mukherjee. I am having an error with my windows. The errors are:1. In Updates and Security, I am not able to update and there is an error code of >> windows update error 0x800b0003.2. When I am trying to reset the pc, the blue screen comes up, and the...
  6. Blue screen memory management...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen memory management...: I just got new ram installed in my computer, it's 16 GB DDR4 ram. I got a blue screen for "Memory Management" and I ran the tool for windows 10 and it just says I have a hardware problem and contact the manufacturer. I just need to know what needs to be fixed and I'll fix the...
  7. Blue Screen Memory Management

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Memory Management: Hi, I have been having an intermittent issue with the BSOD memory management. After reviewing the minidump file it is said to be caused by the USBXHCI.SYS driver with an address USBXHCI.SYS+60460. The crash address is ntoskrnl.exe+3f5a80. Tried uninstalling all the root...
  8. Memory Management Blue Screen

Memory Management Blue Screen: Hi I have a fairly new pc. I do not use the sleep mode very often, but when I do I keep getting a blue screen error. If I put my pc in sleep mode and come back later it will run perfect fine. Once I go to shut down or restart I get the blue screen error, it goes through...
  9. Blue screen memory management

Blue screen memory management: Hello been dealing with a couple of blue screens recently and after attempting to troubleshoot myself I can't find a solution. Currently, the main type I am dealing with are memory management errors. Odd thing is that after having the initial blue screen the computer will run...
  10. Memory Management Blue Screen

Memory Management Blue Screen: Some days ago I'm having this blue screen when I close some programs, don't know exactly which, I used the memory diagnostic, the nfc/scannow command and now I'm reinstalling my nVidia drivers... Someone help, It's really annoying. (I don't know if this is relevant but when...