Windows 10: Blue screen errors and unknown hard drive error

Discus and support Blue screen errors and unknown hard drive error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Almost 6 times out of 10 times, my pc goes into a bluescreen error with many error codes like memory management, system_service_exception_windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Default_229, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Blue screen errors and unknown hard drive error

Almost 6 times out of 10 times, my pc goes into a bluescreen error with many error codes like memory management, system_service_exception_windows 10. And that too every time in every bluescreen, the error info collected will never pass 0% even if i wait 30 minutes. so i will have to force shut down and restart. but once i go into windows my pc never crashes and works fine. it only comes while booting. because of this there are also no minidump files to analyze. But today while just using my pc i got "unknown hard error" and half my screen went to fluctuating lines. ill attach the image below.

:)

Default_229, Oct 19, 2021

2. Unknown hard error

Hi,

My laptop had been perfectly fine all day yesterday, but when I went to watch TV on it in the evening the screen suddenly went all blue and it started coming up with “Unknown hard error”. I tried a couple of suggested solutions like pressing Windows + R
    (suggested by Google) but to no avail as nothing happened at all.

Can anybody help?

Many thanks,

Lauren

LaurenStanley, Oct 19, 2021
  3. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Oct 19, 2021
  4. Blue screen errors and unknown hard drive error

Blue Screen Problems

Hello all. I have been plagued with frequent BSODs on my main computer. (see system specs for details) I am getting "Page Fault in Nonpaged Area", or the 0x50 stop error, blue-screens.
    What I read on Google suggested that this blue-screen indicated a memory or hard drive error. I ran memtest86+, which passed, and chkdsk, which found no problems. I took all of my components down to stock clocks, and that didn't help. Does anyone have any experience or advice as to what I should try next?

BinaryMage, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

Blue screen errors and unknown hard drive error

1. Blue screen errors and unknown hard drive error - Similar Threads - Blue screen errors

2. Blue screen errors and unknown hard drive error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen errors and unknown hard drive error: Almost 6 times out of 10 times, my pc goes into a bluescreen error with many error codes like memory management, system_service_exception_windows 10. And that too every time in every bluescreen, the error info collected will never pass 0% even if i wait 30 minutes. so i will...
  3. Blue screen errors and unknown hard drive error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen errors and unknown hard drive error: Almost 6 times out of 10 times, my pc goes into a bluescreen error with many error codes like memory management, system_service_exception_windows 10. And that too every time in every bluescreen, the error info collected will never pass 0% even if i wait 30 minutes. so i will...
  4. Sihost.exe Unknown Hard Error

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sihost.exe Unknown Hard Error: My friend has meet this error when he try to login to his pc. He tried many solutions from other forum post but it didnt work. Are there have any solutions to fix this problem?...
  5. Unknown hard error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unknown hard error: Hi, My laptop had been perfectly fine all day yesterday, but when I went to watch TV on it in the evening the screen suddenly went all blue and it started coming up with “Unknown hard error”. I tried a couple of suggested solutions like pressing Windows + R (suggested by...
  6. Blue screen - multiple errors - Hard drive corrupted

Blue screen - multiple errors - Hard drive corrupted: Hi, I have a Lenovo Ideapad 320 15IKB windows 10 home bought approximately one year ago. It was working fine untill one month ago. Then it started to crash with multiple error codes. I run diagnostics with chkdsk and sfc /scannow, also with lenovo support software. All of...
  7. fix unknown hard error

fix unknown hard error: How can I fix unknown hard error? Failed windows 10 update,error 0x80070057 getting black screen, mouse cursor only https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-unknown-hard-error/78e571d8-28a2-40ca-9e5e-85a37fc80a66
  8. Unknown hard error

Unknown hard error: Hello Today (7/12/2018) 12:45 am i finish update of my laptop, as it is auto update everytime. As it asked for a reatart option i clicked later to restart . After my study time i restated it and the laptop was not working properly after that. I had arranged my icond and...
  9. Unknown Hard Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unknown Hard Error: Unknown Hard Error crashes cam program Tried trouble shooter no luck Tried msconfig no start up items no luck ran cam program crashed anyway with no start up items updater trouble shooter says update are there and fixed but doesn't load any...
  10. Unknown Hard Error

in Windows 10 Support
    Unknown Hard Error: Hi All, I have been trying to resolve various issues with W10 (see other posts) and have been trying to use Safe mode to rule out possible configuration abnormalities. However, on both of my test machines, I get an error dialog titled: explorer.exe - System Warning...