Windows 10: Blue Screen Errors Cause

Discus and support Blue Screen Errors Cause in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; From past 3 to 4 months i was getting blue screen errors of different types.... one of the error defines of the HDD malfunction and my hp laptop also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by malavsharma, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Blue Screen Errors Cause

From past 3 to 4 months i was getting blue screen errors of different types.... one of the error defines of the HDD malfunction and my hp laptop also defines that....i recently changed the HDD and buyed a new one . After some time i am again getting this problem.....Does dual boot operating system can cause this errors...

I have installed kali linux along with windows 10 ....

.System configuration

i5 , 4gb ram , 2gb nvidia graphics 64 bit architecture

Does i need to upgrade RAM from 4 to 8....please reply soon i am facing this problem everyday

:)

malavsharma, Dec 22, 2018
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 22, 2018
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Dec 22, 2018
  4. Blue Screen Errors Cause

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

Blue Screen Errors Cause

1. Blue Screen Errors Cause - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Errors

2. Blue Screen Error Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Error Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe: Hi, I got a blue screen error when I run some code of golang. I have tried reinstalled Windows 10 and only installed new drivers from MaxSun Official website.Here is my dump file, I have uploaded it on BaiduPan.https://pan.baidu.com/s/1nWYVYjDXMwXFWdmzFAQzFA : xskp...
  3. Blue Screen Error Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Error Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe: Hi, I got a blue screen error when I run some code of golang. I have tried reinstalled Windows 10 and only installed new drivers from MaxSun Official website.Here is my dump file, I have uploaded it on BaiduPan.https://pan.baidu.com/s/1nWYVYjDXMwXFWdmzFAQzFA : xskp...
  4. Blue Screen Error - Help Determining Cause

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Error - Help Determining Cause: Hi - My laptop a few months old recently started experiencing blue screen errors. According to the reliability report, it started on 5/8 but I can't see if any windows updates were pushed at that time maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. I do see a failed Microsoft Gaming...
  5. Blue Screen Error - Help Determining Cause

Blue Screen Error - Help Determining Cause: Hi - My laptop a few months old recently started experiencing blue screen errors. According to the reliability report, it started on 5/8 but I can't see if any windows updates were pushed at that time maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. I do see a failed Microsoft Gaming...
  6. Blue Screen Error - Help Determining Cause

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. New WhatsApp causing blue screen errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New WhatsApp causing blue screen errors: I updated my WhatsApp for Windows 10 about 1 week ago and my laptop started displaying blue screen errors, supposedly related to memory failures.The failure was severe, and the PC didn't work anymore. Finally, I disconnected the power and took out the battery, and re-started...
  8. New WhatsApp causing blue screen errors

New WhatsApp causing blue screen errors: I updated my WhatsApp for Windows 10 about 1 week ago and my laptop started displaying blue screen errors, supposedly related to memory failures.The failure was severe, and the PC didn't work anymore. Finally, I disconnected the power and took out the battery, and re-started...
  9. widisplayhookKmode.sys causing blue error screen

widisplayhookKmode.sys causing blue error screen: I recently downloaded widisplay onto my laptop. The app caused my laptop to load up with a blue error screen that stated underneath that the error was caused by widisplayhookKmode.sys. To fix this problem, I started my PC up in safe mode. After, I uninstalled the widisplay...
  10. Blue Screen Error, whats the cause?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Error, whats the cause?: Hey, I have continuously gotten BSODs on my computer for 6 years. I think it is driver related but not sure where to start. Providing minidumps for anyone willing to help find the issue. Minidumps: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qa4zYVtIXJIsI1fgH3UWH3xstJ-_ttrG...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant uninstall npcap without bluescreen

2. what causes windows stop code every 2 months

3. causes of blue screen error

4. cause of blue screen errors