Windows 10: Blue Screen errors consistently. Tried every fix i can think of.

Discus and support Blue Screen errors consistently. Tried every fix i can think of. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hii am new to forums on here. I have been struggling to diagnose all the blue screens that i have been having. They first started happening a few days... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FORCEGC, Aug 7, 2018.

1. FORCEGC Win User

Blue Screen errors consistently. Tried every fix i can think of.

Hii am new to forums on here. I have been struggling to diagnose all the blue screens that i have been having. They first started happening a few days ago. There was a windows update last week and that might have had something to do with it so i did system restore to before and im still getting bsod. I have got a bsod for NTFS file system errors. Windows is installed on my SSD. So i ran a dskchk and came back with no errors. Also, i thought it could be my ram so i ran a memtest as well. again no issues. I tried to use startup repair and that fails to work. I ran the command "sfc /scannow" in cmd and no luck with that either. I just got another BSOD for "service exception" today. I've gotten probably 3 other blue screens but cant remember the other codes they threw. I regularly clean my registry with wise registry cleaner and ccleaner. All my drivers seem up to date in the device manager. I am thinking that a recent windows update corrupted some data somehow. Any help here would be greatly appreciated. I also did the windows reset where it reinstall windows. i have also tried dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup.

Some of the other bluescreens ive gotten were:

kmode_exception_not_handled

system_service_exception

bad_pool_caller

I work in IT but apparently im not very good at what i do. LOL im thinking its either a bad driver or faulty hardware. But unsure of what it could possibly be since all tests come back good. It happens at random doesnt matter if im gaming or not. So that leads me to believe that its not the graphics card overheating or anything. All my temps in the computer are normal and nothing is overclocked. My ssd has no errors and ram passed memtest 4 times. Device manager shows everything all good. And i have not installed any crazy applications different from before.

:)

FORCEGC, Aug 7, 2018
  2. Gil deG Win User

How to fix blue screen stopcode

Hi Willma,

If you are experiencing blue screen errors in your computer, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    for the step-by-step guide on how to fix blue screen errors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gil deG, Aug 7, 2018
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Aug 7, 2018
  4. Blue Screen errors consistently. Tried every fix i can think of.

Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

Blue Screen errors consistently. Tried every fix i can think of.

1. Blue Screen errors consistently. Tried every fix i can think of. - Similar Threads - Blue Screen errors

2. Blue Screening Constantly - no change I can think of to cause.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screening Constantly - no change I can think of to cause.: Hello,Between last night and this morning my desktop has been blue-screening pretty constantly. Sometimes it's with a paging error, sometimes it's with new errors. I didn't download or install anything so not sure what could be the cause. Tried to look at these myself but not...
  3. Blue Screening Constantly - no change I can think of to cause.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screening Constantly - no change I can think of to cause.: Hello,Between last night and this morning my desktop has been blue-screening pretty constantly. Sometimes it's with a paging error, sometimes it's with new errors. I didn't download or install anything so not sure what could be the cause. Tried to look at these myself but not...
  4. Blue Screening Constantly - no change I can think of to cause.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How can I fix the blue screen error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix the blue screen error?: I have been using and editing software in my laptop called CapCut and it is really working fine not until recently that while editing the blue screen always occurs....
  6. How can I fix the blue screen error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix the blue screen error?: I have been using and editing software in my laptop called CapCut and it is really working fine not until recently that while editing the blue screen always occurs....
  7. Constant Blue Screen of Death I've tried everything I can think of. Help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant Blue Screen of Death I've tried everything I can think of. Help!: Recently my computer began bluescreening at seemingly random times and I can't pin down what might be causing the issue. Here's a list of things I've attempted and had no success either replicating the BSOD or repairing it. -Reimaged my machine -Ran SFC and CHKDSK...
  8. Consistent Blue Screens

Consistent Blue Screens: Alright so first off my computer has been running pretty much fine up until I opened it up to upgrade the RAM added 2x8gb on top of my 2x4gb and ever since I had been experiencing crashing almost exclusively when I am playing games League of Legends in particular I have ran...
  9. Consistent Blue Screens

Consistent Blue Screens: I have been working on trying to fix these bluescreens for a number of months now and cannot seem to resolve them here is the minidump from my most recent bsod. BSOD My friend had my system since thursday and didnt have any blue screen errors the most recent thing i did...
  10. Consistent blank blue screen

Consistent blank blue screen: Hello, I've recently reset my laptop and have started to regularly experience a blank blue screen on startup. The laptop fully boots up and instead of the lock screen, I am sometimes greeted with a blank blue screen. It is fully blank, no error message, no cursor, nothing....