Windows 10: Blue screen errors even after a fresh install of windows 10 please help

Discus and support Blue screen errors even after a fresh install of windows 10 please help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been recently getting multiple blue screen errors after installing a 1tb 2.5 inch hdd hard drive into my hp laptop with a model number of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by devinshroff1, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Blue screen errors even after a fresh install of windows 10 please help

I have been recently getting multiple blue screen errors after installing a 1tb 2.5 inch hdd hard drive into my hp laptop with a model number of 14-df0xxx. the errors that i have been getting on the blue screens are. kernal_security_check_failure, IRLQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

with a "WHAT FAILED:WIN32KFULL.SYS". I have tried taking out the new hard drive i have insterted because i thought that might have been the problem and after i took it out i kept getting the blue screen errors. i looked at several articles that said to check for outdated drivers and to run diagnostics and to run the windows memory diagnostics and i did all of those things. it got to the point where i created a windows usb flash drive usb key and made a fresh instalation of windows thinking that would solve the problem which it didnt. i have also occasionally been getting a error on boot up that says "YOUR PC/DEVICE NEEDS TO BE REPAIRD". then it says "THE BOOT CONFIGURATION FOR YOUR PC IS MISSING OR CONTAINS ERRORS." then it says "FILE:\EFI\MICROSOFT\RECOVERY\BCD" "ERROR CODE: 0XC000014C" " YOU WILL NEED TO USE RECOVERY TOOLS". This is very frustrating because i have to use this computer for school and i am in the middle of class and the computer just restarts. i will leave pictures of the errors bellow, thanks for any help anyone can provide.Blue screen errors even after a fresh install of windows 10 please help [​IMG]Blue screen errors even after a fresh install of windows 10 please help [​IMG]Blue screen errors even after a fresh install of windows 10 please help [​IMG]Blue screen errors even after a fresh install of windows 10 please help [​IMG]

:)

devinshroff1, Feb 19, 2021

2. Blue screen error - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi,

Blue screen errors usually occur due to system file corruption and outdated drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before you encountered these errors?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps available in this link. It serves as a guide on how
    to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Feb 19, 2021
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Feb 19, 2021
  4. Blue screen errors even after a fresh install of windows 10 please help

Blue Screen Error Memory Management on Windows 10

Hi Paul,

Thank you for responding.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you with the blue screen error on Windows 10.

What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?

This issue might have happened due to the hardware replacement on your device.

Step 1: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Step 2: Also, contact your device manufacturer's website and update the BIOS drivers to check if the issue persists.

For further reference: Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Blue screen errors even after a fresh install of windows 10 please help

1. Blue screen errors even after a fresh install of windows 10 please help - Similar Threads - Blue screen errors

2. Multiple Blue Screens Of Death even after fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Blue Screens Of Death even after fresh install: So my laptop has been acting up for a while now, it usually did this strange thing where during game or anything the FPS would drop to 5-10 all of a sudden for a second or two everything would go in slow motion and it gave me a few random BSODs so I decided to reinstall...
  3. Multiple Blue Screens Of Death even after fresh install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Blue Screens Of Death even after fresh install: So my laptop has been acting up for a while now, it usually did this strange thing where during game or anything the FPS would drop to 5-10 all of a sudden for a second or two everything would go in slow motion and it gave me a few random BSODs so I decided to reinstall...
  4. Blue screen 0x8000400000000002 even after a fresh install of Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen 0x8000400000000002 even after a fresh install of Windows: Hi all,My issue is that only when I play Valorant my PC crashes with a bluescreen, oftentimes with different error codes. I performed a fresh install thinking that Windows may have been corrupted, but the problem persisted. It only occurs with Valorant, and no other game. I...
  5. Blue screen 0x8000400000000002 even after a fresh install of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen 0x8000400000000002 even after a fresh install of Windows: Hi all,My issue is that only when I play Valorant my PC crashes with a bluescreen, oftentimes with different error codes. I performed a fresh install thinking that Windows may have been corrupted, but the problem persisted. It only occurs with Valorant, and no other game. I...
  6. Blue screen 0x8000400000000002 even after a fresh install of Windows

7. Blue screen of death even after fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death even after fresh install: Hey there, so I've been plagued by an, on and off, extremely unstable system for a while now and finally it's decided to not even let me get to desktop, ever. I tried contacting Microsoft support and they got me to do a fresh install off a usb drive and now I'm blue screening...
  8. Blue screen of death even after fresh install

Blue screen of death even after fresh install: Hey there, so I've been plagued by an, on and off, extremely unstable system for a while now and finally it's decided to not even let me get to desktop, ever. I tried contacting Microsoft support and they got me to do a fresh install off a usb drive and now I'm blue screening...
  9. Blue screen of death even after fresh install

10. Blue screen errors even after a fresh install of windows 10

Blue screen errors even after a fresh install of windows 10: I have been recently getting multiple blue screen errors after installing a 1tb 2.5 inch hdd hard drive into my hp laptop with a model number of 14-df0xxx. the errors that i have been getting on the blue screens are. kernal_security_check_failure, IRLQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL,...