Windows 10: Blue Screen Errors on my new computer

Discus and support Blue Screen Errors on my new computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have tried almost all of the solutions posted online on fixing blue screen errors and none of them work. Every week I get a new blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HarrySahota, May 18, 2020.

1. Blue Screen Errors on my new computer

Hello,

I have tried almost all of the solutions posted online on fixing blue screen errors and none of them work.

Every week I get a new blue screen error when I start my computer.

I have attached 2 dump files of separate crashes if someone could help me out with finding the problem.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvosaqT-_cvHlTOS1uhZeDBWkmjN?e=9tirvh

:)

HarrySahota, May 18, 2020

2. Blue Screen Error on brand new computer

Hello Jessica,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly.
    It could also appear while upgrading to a new version of the OS or after updating your computer.

To resolve this error, we highly suggest performing the troubleshooting steps in this article:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

We also recommend getting in touch with your device manufacturer for assistance regarding this concern especially if your device is still under warranty.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, May 18, 2020
  3. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, May 18, 2020
  4. Blue Screen Errors on my new computer

Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 18, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen Errors on my new computer

1. Blue Screen Errors on my new computer - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Errors

2. i receive a blue screen error on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i receive a blue screen error on my computer: I receive the blue screen error 2 to 3 times daily. How can I fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-receive-a-blue-screen-error-on-my-computer/057193dd-d7a8-49c1-9b14-756e2b77154e
  3. i receive a blue screen error on my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i receive a blue screen error on my computer: I receive the blue screen error 2 to 3 times daily. How can I fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-receive-a-blue-screen-error-on-my-computer/057193dd-d7a8-49c1-9b14-756e2b77154e
  4. My computer constantly crashes with the blue screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer constantly crashes with the blue screen error: Computer constantly freezes and shuts down with bsod blue screen error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-constantly-crashes-with-the-blue/07b9f73c-bac9-4779-927e-bb38d2419907
  5. My computer constantly crashes with the blue screen error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer constantly crashes with the blue screen error: Computer constantly freezes and shuts down with bsod blue screen error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-constantly-crashes-with-the-blue/07b9f73c-bac9-4779-927e-bb38d2419907
  6. Blue screen errors on new laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen errors on new laptop: Hi,I have a brand new laptop Omen 15, 6 core, 16 GB RAM, Win10 which from the outset keeps giving blue screen errors. Initially these were BAD_POOL_CALLER, but recently tend to be WDF_VIOLATION. Booting the OS maxes out the CPU, and even when fully booted, having a browser...
  7. Blue screen problem on a new computer

Blue screen problem on a new computer: So I got factory refurbished HP Omen 25L PC and every time I boot it up and select a region, the computer runs into a blue screen, with VIDEO TDR FAILURE and atikmpag.sys and I have no idea what this means....
  8. Trouble with random blue screen error codes on a new computer

Trouble with random blue screen error codes on a new computer: Hi all, I've recently built a computer for my father-in-law, and he's having some trouble with it. Now, the problems have been occurring since day one. Though the machine can go for multiple days without encountering any blue screens, it will occasionally happen again....
  9. New Computer Blue Screen Errors and Reboot

New Computer Blue Screen Errors and Reboot: Hello, I just purchased a new HP All In One with Windows 10. It will boot fine, but when you got to install a new program or open an exiting program, I will get the blue screen with errors and the system will reboot. I did a diagnostic on the memory and hard drive, all fine,...
  10. Blue Screen of Death on my new computer.

Blue Screen of Death on my new computer.: Dear, past week i bought myself a new gaming pc: Operating System Windows 10 Home 64-bit CPU Intel Core i7 7700K @ 4.20GHz 31 °C Kaby Lake 14nm Technology RAM 16,0GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1197MHz (15-15-15-36) Motherboard MSI B250 KRAIT GAMING (MS-7A68) (U3E1)...