Windows 10: Blue screen errors on new laptop

Discus and support Blue screen errors on new laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,I have a brand new laptop Omen 15, 6 core, 16 GB RAM, Win10 which from the outset keeps giving blue screen errors. Initially these were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SarahChristofides, Sep 18, 2021.

1. Blue screen errors on new laptop

Hi,I have a brand new laptop Omen 15, 6 core, 16 GB RAM, Win10 which from the outset keeps giving blue screen errors. Initially these were BAD_POOL_CALLER, but recently tend to be WDF_VIOLATION. Booting the OS maxes out the CPU, and even when fully booted, having a browser and maybe one other light programme open will use 100% CPU and about 10 GB RAM. I have run hardward diagnostics which reveal no problems, so I think the issue must be with Windows. The minidump files are available on my GitHub https://github.com/ecologysarah/windumpI would be very grateful for some help.Best wishes,Sarah

:)

SarahChristofides, Sep 18, 2021

2. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Sep 18, 2021
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 18, 2021
  4. Blue screen errors on new laptop

Blue screen error - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi,

Blue screen errors usually occur due to system file corruption and outdated drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before you encountered these errors?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps available in this link. It serves as a guide on how
    to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Sep 18, 2021
Thema:

Blue screen errors on new laptop

1. Blue screen errors on new laptop - Similar Threads - Blue screen errors

2. Brand new laptop blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new laptop blue screen: Hello my brand new Asus Laptop just crashed with a blue screen of death. I've noticed some flickering in the screen aswell. ThanksLog:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XHaoYr8S96rflA6PF8GmelGQEm7mrl_P/view?usp=sharing...
  3. Brand new laptop blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand new laptop blue screen: Hello my brand new Asus Laptop just crashed with a blue screen of death. I've noticed some flickering in the screen aswell. ThanksLog:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XHaoYr8S96rflA6PF8GmelGQEm7mrl_P/view?usp=sharing...
  4. New laptop keeps blue screening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New laptop keeps blue screening: I just got a 2023 dell inspiron 15 3525 laptop, and every time i tried downloading something it crashes my whole laptop. It’s on steam, and i’m downloading a biggish game, but i have no idea if it’s because if that or something is wrong with my laptop in general. The download...
  5. New laptop keeps blue screening

New laptop keeps blue screening: I just got a 2023 dell inspiron 15 3525 laptop, and every time i tried downloading something it crashes my whole laptop. It’s on steam, and i’m downloading a biggish game, but i have no idea if it’s because if that or something is wrong with my laptop in general. The download...
  6. My laptop blue screen error new window 10 installed

My laptop blue screen error new window 10 installed: My laptop blue screen error new window 10 installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-blue-screen-error-new-window-10/f791bdf7-3795-45c9-ac65-b514deb6c234
  7. Blue screening on new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screening on new laptop: Hello,My sister just handed to me a laptop that is less then 6 months old that is constantly blue screening on her.The laptop is an Acer Nitro AN515-46 running windows 11I have scanned using windows security, it found nothingI have updated windows to latest version and the...
  8. Blue screening on new laptop

Blue screening on new laptop: Hello,My sister just handed to me a laptop that is less then 6 months old that is constantly blue screening on her.The laptop is an Acer Nitro AN515-46 running windows 11I have scanned using windows security, it found nothingI have updated windows to latest version and the...
  9. Laptops Error display blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptops Error display blue screen: Hi, I had encountered a problem in displaying blue screen on my asus zenbook and it showed WIN32K POWER WATCHDOG TIMEOUT. I can't possibly put my laptop on sleep as it always get rebooted and appear the same blue screen again and again. How can I solve this problem?...
  10. Blue Screen Error on Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Error on Laptop: [IMG] Thank you for help. Tried almost everything. Can help. [Original Title: Laptop doesn't work.] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-on-laptop/8c2b7714-b48d-497d-92c7-e6fcaa993b79