Windows 10: Blue Screen errors, please help

Discus and support Blue Screen errors, please help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, In the beginnign I am sorry for my english it's not my first language. For some time I am getting blue screen errors. Mostly when I play... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SteelOak, Mar 12, 2019.

1. SteelOak Win User

Blue Screen errors, please help

Hello,

In the beginnign I am sorry for my english it's not my first language.

For some time I am getting blue screen errors. Mostly when I play games but it also can happen while browsing internet, watching youtube.

I have Windows 10 Home 64 bit V. 1803.

I installed new display drivers but it did not help.

Blue Screen viewer shows something like that (two errors, dxgmms2.sys and ntoskrnl.exe):

==================================================

Dump File : 031319-12609-01.dmp

Crash Time : 13.03.2019 03:37:17

Bug Check String : KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Bug Check Code : 0x0000001e

Parameter 1 : ffffffff`c0000005

Parameter 2 : fffff802`c72ebae6

Parameter 3 : 00000000`00000000

Parameter 4 : ffffffff`ffffffff

Caused By Driver : dxgmms2.sys

Caused By Address : dxgmms2.sys+1bae6

File Description : DirectX Graphics MMS

Product Name : Microsoft® Windows® Operating System

Company : Microsoft Corporation

File Version : 10.0.17134.471 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

Processor : x64

Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+1aa0c0

Stack Address 1 :

Stack Address 2 :

Stack Address 3 :

Computer Name :

Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\031319-12609-01.dmp

Processors Count : 8

Major Version : 15

Minor Version : 17134

Dump File Size : 924 969

Dump File Time : 13.03.2019 03:38:07

Filename : ntoskrnl.exe

Address In Stack : ntoskrnl.exe+18bf9a

From Address : fffff800`d8a13000

To Address : fffff800`d9366000

Size : 0x00953000

Time Stamp : 0x5c5a45ab

Time String : 06.02.2019 03:25:47

Product Name : Microsoft® Windows® Operating System

File Description : NT Kernel & System

File Version : 10.0.17134.590 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

Company : Microsoft Corporation

Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

I would really appreciate some help.

:)

SteelOak, Mar 12, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Mar 12, 2019
  3. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Mar 12, 2019
  4. Blue Screen errors, please help

blue screen error

Hi Charles,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• What is the exact error message are you getting?
    I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps from the below article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

Blue Screen errors, please help

1. Blue Screen errors, please help - Similar Threads - Blue Screen errors

2. blue screen please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen please help: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false...
  3. Blue Screen please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen please help.: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false...
  4. Blue Screen please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen please help.: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false...
  5. Blue Screen Error BSOD Help Please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Error BSOD Help Please: Hello, i have a new pc with ryzen 3 3200g, mother ASRock B450M HDV, 16GB ram 2x8 but my pc constantly crashes BSOD in simple tasks like watching a movie, or gaming low spec games league of legends i dont know what to do, ill be very grateful if someone helps methere is a link...
  6. Blue Screen, please help!

Blue Screen, please help!: So I've been getting blue screens on and off for a while now and it's getting a little old now. i have no idea what the cause of the crash may be and I've tried to troubleshoot the issue many times but end up nowhere. i have also replace pretty much everything in my machine...
  7. Several blue screen errors. Help please

Several blue screen errors. Help please: Hi, Since a week now, i have several BSOD. But today is the worse. I can't even launch goole or a video for more than 30 minutes then crash. I think that my google chrome have something to do in that... Here is my crash dump and Ms info in this onedrive link :...
  8. PLEASE HELP WITH THE WINDOWS ERROR BLUE SCREEN

PLEASE HELP WITH THE WINDOWS ERROR BLUE SCREEN: By reading an answer I got the problem I got a solution to share minidmp file here it is: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Anpy7M-luLFthRU9uYILlL1TGCqp?e=ZSmGTI I am getting The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffffffffffff85, 0x0000000000000000,...
  9. Blue Screen Please Help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue Screen Please Help: Every time i tried to load up ROBLOX it gives me a blue screen and it says Stop code: IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE What failed: ndis.sys Can someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-please-help/ccac96ae-4fb3-4faa-bfe2-1576ad6defb6
  10. blue screen please help

blue screen please help: DESKTOP-GV6G7KL-Thu_12_07_2017_205114_34.zipDESKTOP-GV6G7KL-Thu_12_07_2017_205114_34.zip 99843