Windows 10: Blue Screen Errors post Wireless Adapter Install

Discus and support Blue Screen Errors post Wireless Adapter Install in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone I'm new here. Got a constant blue screen issue after installing a new ASUS PCE-AC55BT Dual Band PCIE wireless adapter. I've had several... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Arcman82, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Arcman82 Win User

Blue Screen Errors post Wireless Adapter Install

Hello everyone I'm new here. Got a constant blue screen issue after installing a new ASUS PCE-AC55BT Dual Band PCIE wireless adapter. I've had several screens come up with different stop codes almost everytime. I've included screenshots below. Log file attached as well. I'm using Windows 10 Pro 64bit ver. 1909
    Blue Screen Errors post Wireless Adapter Install [​IMG]

:)

Arcman82, Jun 29, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jun 29, 2020
  3. November updates blue screen Error

Hi John,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• Are you using any third party software for chatting?

• Which anti-virus program are you using?
    For now, I suggest you to go to the below link and try the steps.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with the status, we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Blue Screen Errors post Wireless Adapter Install

Blue screen error - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi,

Blue screen errors usually occur due to system file corruption and outdated drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before you encountered these errors?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps available in this link. It serves as a guide on how
    to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen Errors post Wireless Adapter Install

1. Blue Screen Errors post Wireless Adapter Install - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Errors

2. Blue screen after post

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen after post: Hello! My pc have the following configuration:Ryzen 5 7600B650 Gaming XRTX3060 12GB32GB RAM DDR5 6000MHz2x M.2 SSD's1x S-ata SSD1xS-ata HDDSuper Flower Leadex 2 gold 650W PSU.Windows 11 pro build 22631I got a blue screen right after the post there was succesfully post,...
  3. Blue screen after post

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen after post: Hello! My pc have the following configuration:Ryzen 5 7600B650 Gaming XRTX3060 12GB32GB RAM DDR5 6000MHz2x M.2 SSD's1x S-ata SSD1xS-ata HDDSuper Flower Leadex 2 gold 650W PSU.Windows 11 pro build 22631I got a blue screen right after the post there was succesfully post,...
  4. USB wireless adapter install

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    USB wireless adapter install: Im trying to install a wireless usb adaptor and I keep getting a "a service installation section in this INF is invalid" can someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-wireless-adapter-install/04c3b86c-b585-437a-929a-76cb836fff07
  5. Wireless adapter drivers will not install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless adapter drivers will not install: Currently using an Asus PCE-AC68 Wireless adapter which works fine. Just upgraded to PCE-AC88 which I installed into the same PCI-e socket I had the AC68 in. Computer does not recognize the AC88 in Device Manager and the driver install .exe will not execute so no install...
  6. Wireless Network Adapter Keeps Disappearing + Blue Screen Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wireless Network Adapter Keeps Disappearing + Blue Screen Error: Hello, I bought my Acer Aspire F 15 F5-573G-541P back in February 2017. I have barely had any problem running it for my daily gaming routine in last three years. But since last week, after the latest windows update, the Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter keeps...
  7. Blue screen error / ethernet adapter

Blue screen error / ethernet adapter: I’m having troubles with my 10 G Ethernet adapter on my ASUS Zenith II Extreme board. I’ve used it for weeks and have not had any issues with it. Ive not done an updates or canges oft the system. Now I’m losing connection all the time and than I’m getting a...
  8. USB Wireless Network Adapter Causing Blue Screen Error?

USB Wireless Network Adapter Causing Blue Screen Error?: For a couple of days I have been experiencing blue screen errors ('Driver_Irql_Less_Or_Not_Equal' and 'Attempted_Write_To_Readonly_Memory WDF01000'). I've tried to have a look at the dump files to understand what exactly is causing the issue, but need more trained eyes to...
  9. USB Wireless Network Adapter Causing Blue Screen Error?

USB Wireless Network Adapter Causing Blue Screen Error?: For a couple of days I have been experiencing blue screen errors 'Driver_Irql_Less_Or_Not_Equal' and 'Attempted_Write_To_Readonly_Memory WDF01000'. I've tried to have a look at the dump files to understand what exactly is causing the issue, but need more trained eyes to reach...
  10. install wireless adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    install wireless adapter: how to install wireless adapter? i clicked start in this tab, [img] and restart PC, device manager does not have this. 97799

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot