Windows 10: Blue screen errors while gaming - random errors

Discus and support Blue screen errors while gaming - random errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Recently I am facing blue screen errors while gaming and recording with Nvidia ShadowPlay There is not single error which I can name, as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by prohdgaming, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Blue screen errors while gaming - random errors

Hi

Recently I am facing blue screen errors while gaming and recording with Nvidia ShadowPlay

There is not single error which I can name, as crashes produced many BOSD errors

Recent error was " Driver Expool Corrupted" while I was gaming Need for speed 2016 game with Nvidia Shadow recording on

Please also note that I had driver verifier signature validation ON as per guidelines of this forum, I will disable it now and let you know whether I have same error again

I have attached here two errors files for two different BSOD instances for your review and analysis

Please help

Thanks

:)

prohdgaming, Jul 4, 2016
  2. timdillivan, Jul 4, 2016
  3. Random Blue Screen Errors

We do need the actual log files (called a DMP files) as they contain the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

Please follow our instructions for finding and uploading the files we need to help you fix your computer. They can be found here

BSOD Finding and fixing them

If you have any questions about the procedure please ask

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Jul 4, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Blue screen errors while gaming - random errors

It would be more helpful if you could provide the full set of files as requested in the BSOD Posting instructions

Have you run the Memtest86 test? It would be a good first step to thoroughly check your memory.

philc43, Jul 4, 2016
  5. prohdgaming, Jul 4, 2016
  6. philc43 Win User
    Sorry, I had not realised there were previous related threads. I will need to look through them.

philc43, Jul 4, 2016
  7. axe0 New Member
    Hi prohdgaming,

Please follow @philc43 advice, you ran all tests I suggested but because that has been some time ago (at least a month) things could have changed.

If we would ignore tests that have been used a while back diagnostics would become difficult for both the helper and the OP

If a test was more recent and the result could be posted (a log or screenshot/photo) then it could be ignored for a moment *Smile

axe0, Jul 4, 2016
  8. Blue screen errors while gaming - random errors

Hi Guys

Thanks for the helping me out with debugging

As I have mentioned before, my all hardware are brand new even the PSU, so really doubt there is anything wrong with them

while it makes sense to do all the tests again, but I highly doubt results would be vary compared to what was last time

This errors started to appear in specific game called " need for speed 2016" while other games like HITMAN and BF 4 are working just fine

Could you please advise from latest files (minidumps) whether an issue is due to newest Nvidia drivers? I have clean installed drivers as per DDU method already

Thanks guys, your help freely is quite appreciated

prohdgaming, Jul 5, 2016
  9. axe0 New Member
    I'll leave it to Phil, but will stay subscribed in case necessary *Smile

axe0, Jul 5, 2016
  10. philc43 Win User
    I have looked at your first mini-dump (most recent) and it does look as if there is an issue with the NVidia drivers.

Code: DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL (c5) An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high. This is caused by drivers that have corrupted the system pool. Run the driver verifier against any new (or suspect) drivers, and if that doesn't turn up the culprit, then use gflags to enable special pool. *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+1b5ad5 )[/quote] Driver details: Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys
    Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys
    Image name: nvlddmkm.sys
    Timestamp: Fri Jun 03 04:11:28 2016 (5750F560)

Maybe Need for Speed has an issue with these latest drivers. Have you checked on the Need for Speed forums to see if others are having similar problems with the latest NVidia drivers?

philc43, Jul 5, 2016
  11. Thanks for the reply

I did have SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (nvlddmkm.sys) error many times before the files given you

I will chek forums and let you know

prohdgaming, Jul 5, 2016
  12. philc43 Win User
    philc43, Jul 5, 2016
  13. Blue screen errors while gaming - random errors

Thank you, downloading it now

prohdgaming, Jul 5, 2016
  14. Another crash while playing Battlefield 4

I have attached latest dump file

I used latest drivers

I will clean install latest drivers (removing old ones wiht DDU)

prohdgaming, Jul 5, 2016
  15. philc43 Win User
    Analysis shows probable memory corruption:
    Code: BugCheck 1A, {41792, fffff6bfffd45010, 4, 0} Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( ONE_BIT )[/quote] The reference was to hardware and so I am still of the opinion that your memory may be faulty. Perhaps you should re-test your 4 memory modules and go for a full overnight test of as many passes as you can.

philc43, Jul 5, 2016
Thema:

Blue screen errors while gaming - random errors

1. Blue screen errors while gaming - random errors - Similar Threads - Blue screen errors

2. Random Blue screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Blue screen error: The computer I built for the last three years, suddenly has had a few random Blue screen errors. And it's getting frequent for some reason. I tried looking at the event log. And it says Kernel-Power. Spec:RTX 3060Intel i7 97000K32GB RAMWindows 10 ProTried to stability test...
  3. Random Blue screen error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Blue screen error: The computer I built for the last three years, suddenly has had a few random Blue screen errors. And it's getting frequent for some reason. I tried looking at the event log. And it says Kernel-Power. Spec:RTX 3060Intel i7 97000K32GB RAMWindows 10 ProTried to stability test...
  4. Random Blue screen error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Blue Screen error while playing game

Blue Screen error while playing game: I was playing games and suddenly this message appeared : your device ran into a problem and needs restart. We 're just collecting some error info and then you can restart stuck on 100% what failed win 32kbase.sys I need help on what I should do now [Original Title: Error]...
  6. Blue screen while gaming. Memory Management error.

Blue screen while gaming. Memory Management error.: Hi, While gaming or at random instances my laptop randomly shows a blue screen and the error is memory management. While looking up ways to fix the issue I have done the following with output: 1. Ran windows memory diagnostics - The Windows Memory Diagnostic tested the...
  7. Random Blue Screen while Gaming

Random Blue Screen while Gaming: Hi guys, My wifes PC has been having random blue screens not all the same error code while playing games will list games below and im struggling to resolve the problem. Blue Screen Errors has been others but cant remember, i've started logging them once i realized its...
  8. random blue screen while gaming

random blue screen while gaming: cpu: ryzen5 2600x (stock settings) gpu: evga 1070ti (stock settings) mb: gigabyte x470 ultra gaming ram: G.Skill Aegis 8gb*2 (3000mhz) psu: FSP aurum S 550w operating ssd: adata sp920 128gb operating temperatures of cpu,gpu,ssd are both fine. heres the minidump files...
  9. Random blue screens while gaming.

Random blue screens while gaming.: Recently I have been bluescreening around once every two days when playing games. The error is kmode_exception_not_handled. I read online that this is sometimes caused by faulty drivers, so I have been running the driver verifier. Immediately on boot the driver verifier...
  10. Blue screen errors while playing games

Blue screen errors while playing games: Each time i play a game, 5-10 mins later my screen freezes and then a blue screen pops up each blue screen i get it displays different error codes which are: DPC Watchdog Violation DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER My laptop is an Acer Aspire F5-573G is...