Windows 10: Blue screen every day, I need help I don’t know what can I do

Discus and support Blue screen every day, I need help I don’t know what can I do in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Files: dump, specy,msinfo32 I tried: RAM I proved one by one Format O.S Change M.2 SSD to HDD O.S Remove mini pci express wifi card Install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Carlos Alan Jiménez Avila, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Blue screen every day, I need help I don’t know what can I do

Files: dump, specy,msinfo32

I tried:

RAM I proved one by one

Format O.S

Change M.2 SSD to HDD O.S

Remove mini pci express wifi card

Install drivers from Mother Board Software without internet.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtuBvejuY0t_qXyehQ4Dxcypi0zu?e=eIbYgj

Blue screen every day, I need help I don’t know what can I do b3ba16d5-180c-4fcd-a2d6-acde96601852?upload=true.jpg

:)

Carlos Alan Jiménez Avila, Jul 29, 2020
  2. David Haz Win User

I need help to knowing what caused my bluescreen

Hi Aaron,

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access an address that is pageable or completely invalid. This bug check is usually caused by drivers that have used improper addresses.

As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you manually check for updates. It could be that one of your drivers is outdated causing this blue screen error code. Here's how to check for updates:

• Press the Start button, then type Windows Update
      and select it from the search results.
    • Click Check for updates.
    If there are updates that needs to be installed, kindly install them. After restarting your device, check if the blue screen error appears.

We look forward to an update from you.

David Haz, Jul 29, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    I have completed my first ever build. what to do now

I have completed my build. It turns on bur I do not know what to do next. Can anyone help? I didn't know if know if listing the parts will help.

Do I go to the bios and do something there Or do I insert the os disc or the cd tht came with the mobo?

I would really appreciate if someone gave me the steps to get my rig up and running.

aasim1111, Jul 29, 2020
  4. qubit Win User

Blue screen every day, I need help I don’t know what can I do

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen every day, I need help I don’t know what can I do

1. Blue screen every day, I need help I don’t know what can I do - Similar Threads - Blue screen every

2. I don’t know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don’t know what to do: So when some games started to not start, I chose the reset pc button and chose to keep files. After everything was done, everything was deleted and started running slow. So I tried opening settings but it was not opening so I tried pressing the windows button but that didn’t...
  3. I don’t know what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don’t know what to do: So when some games started to not start, I chose the reset pc button and chose to keep files. After everything was done, everything was deleted and started running slow. So I tried opening settings but it was not opening so I tried pressing the windows button but that didn’t...
  4. I don’t know what to do

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Please help i don’t know what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help i don’t know what to do: So i got a new laptop about a month ago and i have been using it with no problems. So yesterday, i was getting ready to go to bed when i decided to check my laptop to make sure it was working and i saw a black screen. There was nothing but a black screen, i could move my...
  6. Help I don’t know what happened

Help I don’t know what happened: I went on my acer laptop today which uses windows 10 and everything has reset to default without me doing anything. It was fine yesterday and I don’t know what’s happened. Should this happen and should i be worried? submitted by /u/kaelan_pg [link] [comments]...
  7. Windows 10 help I don’t know what to do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 help I don’t know what to do: So i built my first pc ever this september and i have yet to use it because there been an issue with the software because I cant do anything I tried everything i tried contacting microsoft for assistance and it send me to a website that dosent work. The issue is that when i...
  8. I don’t know what to do anymore

I don’t know what to do anymore: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Skalwalker09 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/izk7i8/i_dont_know_what_to_do_anymore/
  9. I got the blue screen of death, and I don’t know what to do.

I got the blue screen of death, and I don’t know what to do.: Hi. I bought my first PC desktop about 5 months ago, and have been loving it. Today, while booting up Fortnite (yeah, I play, don’t @ me), my PC froze for about 2 minutes before I received the dreaded blue screen of death. After about 5 minutes, my PC restarted into ASUS...
  10. I don’t know what to do

I don’t know what to do: I started my pc today, which was a bit glitchy (out of the normal) and I then shut it down and turned it on again. It then had to register a reparation - never actually came to desktop. Now I am “stuck” in the selection of “recovery media” (not sure if that’s the name). If I...