Windows 10: Blue Screen every time I leave my computer Idle

Discus and support Blue Screen every time I leave my computer Idle in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi-I keep on getting blue screens whenever I leave my computer idle overnight. The report says:Problem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 101Parameter 1:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Erik Balsbaugh, Feb 15, 2023.

1. Blue Screen every time I leave my computer Idle

Hi-I keep on getting blue screens whenever I leave my computer idle overnight. The report saysBlue Screen every time I leave my computer Idle :problem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 101Parameter 1: 6Parameter 2: 0Parameter 3: fffff80210225180Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22621Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version: 10.0.22621.2.0.0.256.48Locale ID: 1033It seems to come at the same time as a gameinput reconfiguration

:)

Erik Balsbaugh, Feb 15, 2023
Thema:

Blue Screen every time I leave my computer Idle

1. Blue Screen every time I leave my computer Idle - Similar Threads - Blue Screen every

2. Blue screen every time!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen every time!: Can someone tell me why computer keeps blue screening. I try to find the mini dump files but I’m not sure what’s going on. Tested ram and uninstalled msi after burner not sure what else to do. Thanks...
  3. Blue screen every time!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen every time!: Can someone tell me why computer keeps blue screening. I try to find the mini dump files but I’m not sure what’s going on. Tested ram and uninstalled msi after burner not sure what else to do. Thanks...
  4. Blue Screen every time I leave my computer Idle

Blue Screen every time I leave my computer Idle: Hi-I keep on getting blue screens whenever I leave my computer idle overnight. The report says:Problem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 101Parameter 1: 6Parameter 2: 0Parameter 3: fffff80210225180Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22621Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version:...
  5. Blue screen when idle and random times

Blue screen when idle and random times: Help!My computer is experiencing random BSOD and I can't figure out why. I already ran Windows Memory Diagnostic and found no errors. I sometimes get IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL error and I forgot what the other one is. I sometimes don't see the error screen because I leave my...
  6. Blue screen when idle and random times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen when idle and random times: Help!My computer is experiencing random BSOD and I can't figure out why. I already ran Windows Memory Diagnostic and found no errors. I sometimes get IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL error and I forgot what the other one is. I sometimes don't see the error screen because I leave my...
  7. My computer won't leave the Time And Date screen.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My computer won't leave the Time And Date screen.: Hello, My brother has done something to my pc and it is stuck on the time and date screen when you first turn it on. Every time i press a button, it instantly just refreshes the page and goes back to the time and date screen. I was going to try and reset it but i can't even...
  8. Blue screen every time I shutdown my computer

Blue screen every time I shutdown my computer: I got bkue screen every time i shutdown the pc, some days before that i realize some drivers are uodated with no reason, i was working normally and i heard sounds of disconnected device, brightness control doesn't work and now the blue screen is shown. Another thing, the pc...
  9. Computer Blue Screening When Idle

Computer Blue Screening When Idle: I have Windows 10 Home x64. My computer constantly blue screens when I idle for even 5 minutes. I have run a memory test, done a hard reset of my computer with a re-install, upgraded all my drivers, installed new RAM (16 GB), checked my task scheduler, run malware...
  10. BSOD occurring every time my computer idles

BSOD occurring every time my computer idles: Hello, While searching online for a solution to my BSODs, I came across Windows 10 Forums and thought I'd ask you guys! I recently built my first computer to use for when I work remotely. Everything was great to start, but after a short time (a few days to a week or two),...