Windows 10: Blue screen every time I shutdown my computer

Discus and support Blue screen every time I shutdown my computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got bkue screen every time i shutdown the pc, some days before that i realize some drivers are uodated with no reason, i was working normally and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by luiskjuarez, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Blue screen every time I shutdown my computer

I got bkue screen every time i shutdown the pc, some days before that i realize some drivers are uodated with no reason, i was working normally and i heard sounds of disconnected device, brightness control doesn't work and now the blue screen is shown.

Another thing, the pc is never goes off, the blue screen is there for hours until i prees power button

Can you help me to resolve this issue?

Blue screen every time I shutdown my computer [​IMG]

:)

luiskjuarez, Jul 2, 2020

2. Blue screen every time I shutdown my computer

I got bkue screen every time i shutdown the pc, some days before that i realize some drivers are uodated with no reason, i was working normally and i heard sounds of disconnected device, brightness control doesn't work and now the blue screen is shown.

Another thing, the pc is never goes off, the blue screen is there for hours until i prees power button

Can you help me to resolve this issue?

Blue screen every time I shutdown my computer [​IMG]

luiskjuarez, Aug 5, 2020
  3. SlipSlice Win User
    Blue Screen Shutdown???

I was playing Americas Army, and all of a sudden my computer went to a black screen and 2 seconds later a blue screen popped up for about .5 of a second and flashed but i caught what it said "error computer must shut down" or something..its never did this.. Went my cmputer booted back up (did right after it shut down by itself) i checked my CPU temp and it was at 51 c after starting back up..is that to hot?, I hope im not having heating issues now.. it is dead middle of summer here now and 90's everyday but we keep our house pretty kewl.. but still my computer has ran about 5c hotter since the summer came. I probalby need to clean the motherboard dust off to and aroundt he cpu huh?
    Please if anybody has any suggestions on what that could of been please let me know.. I would like to catch it before it does that on a regular basis and frys something

Thanks
    *Toast :toast:
    S1iP

SlipSlice, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Blue screen every time I shutdown my computer

Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen every time I shutdown my computer

1. Blue screen every time I shutdown my computer - Similar Threads - Blue screen every

2. Blue screen every time!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen every time!: Can someone tell me why computer keeps blue screening. I try to find the mini dump files but I’m not sure what’s going on. Tested ram and uninstalled msi after burner not sure what else to do. Thanks...
  3. Blue screen every time!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen every time!: Can someone tell me why computer keeps blue screening. I try to find the mini dump files but I’m not sure what’s going on. Tested ram and uninstalled msi after burner not sure what else to do. Thanks...
  4. Blue screen every time i power on after a full shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen every time i power on after a full shutdown: Hi I have a HP Desktop M01-F1xxx After doing a clean reinstall using the HP Cloud Recovery Tool from the microsoft storei have been getting a blue screen every time i power on after a full shutdown the computer then restarts and all is fine runs benchmarks with no problem...
  5. Blue screen every time i power on after a full shutdown

Blue screen every time i power on after a full shutdown: Hi I have a HP Desktop M01-F1xxx After doing a clean reinstall using the HP Cloud Recovery Tool from the microsoft storei have been getting a blue screen every time i power on after a full shutdown the computer then restarts and all is fine runs benchmarks with no problem...
  6. Blue Screen every time I leave my computer Idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen every time I leave my computer Idle: Hi-I keep on getting blue screens whenever I leave my computer idle overnight. The report says:Problem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 101Parameter 1: 6Parameter 2: 0Parameter 3: fffff80210225180Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22621Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version:...
  7. Blue Screen every time I leave my computer Idle

Blue Screen every time I leave my computer Idle: Hi-I keep on getting blue screens whenever I leave my computer idle overnight. The report says:Problem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 101Parameter 1: 6Parameter 2: 0Parameter 3: fffff80210225180Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22621Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version:...
  8. blue screen of death every time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen of death every time: on event viewer i saw error of Faulting application name: DllHost.exe, version: 10.0.19041.546, time stamp: 0xb850de5d Faulting module name: combase.dll, version: 10.0.19041.662, time stamp: 0x8f79024d Exception code: 0xc0000005 whats reason...
  9. this makes my laptop have blue screen every time i shutdown

this makes my laptop have blue screen every time i shutdown: [ATTACH] if i disable with task manager my laptop will shutdown without a error but if it's showing it will give me blue screen of death https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-makes-my-laptop-have-blue-screen-every-time-i/2ad5129d-eec6-4f05-bedd-3f6a4160df76
  10. Getting Blue Screen every time

Getting Blue Screen every time: Hi, I am getting blue screen every time with Stop Code "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" . I am having windows 10 Home single language. please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-blue-screen-every-time/b8be5b32-3b72-447b-9515-a1d01ab407f6