Windows 10: Blue Screen everytime connect with microphone

Discus and support Blue Screen everytime connect with microphone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So i got Blue screen everytime i'm using microphone for exemple: when i make a call on facebook, LINE, discord, Steam or every apps that requires a mic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BernieAlmulki, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Blue Screen everytime connect with microphone

So i got Blue screen everytime i'm using microphone
    for exemple: when i make a call on facebook, LINE, discord, Steam or every apps that requires a mic it will automatically direct me to Blue Screen.

:)

BernieAlmulki, Aug 19, 2020

2. Microphone connection

Hi,

Regarding your query with your microphone connection, we suggest to answer the following questions below:

• What is the make and model of your microphone?
    • What is the specs of your microphone?

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Aug 19, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Aug 19, 2020
  4. Blue Screen everytime connect with microphone

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen everytime connect with microphone

1. Blue Screen everytime connect with microphone - Similar Threads - Blue Screen everytime

2. Why does my computer Blue Screen everytime I connect to 5Ghz wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my computer Blue Screen everytime I connect to 5Ghz wifi: I am using a wifi adapter as my motherboard does not have wifi built in, whenever I connect to 5Ghz wireless it bluescreens but 2.4Ghz is fine. I have a feeling it's the adapter but it has connected to 5Ghz in the past without an issue.What could be causing this? The...
  3. everytime i connect my xbox controller my pc blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    everytime i connect my xbox controller my pc blue screen: so i made a somewhat rant about windows not informing me that a ''update'' would change my windows from 10 to 11 but when it did it ruined allot of files bluetooth didnt work and other thing but i finnally got bluetooth to work now but when i connect my xbox controller to my...
  4. everytime i connect my xbox controller my pc blue screen

everytime i connect my xbox controller my pc blue screen: so i made a somewhat rant about windows not informing me that a ''update'' would change my windows from 10 to 11 but when it did it ruined allot of files bluetooth didnt work and other thing but i finnally got bluetooth to work now but when i connect my xbox controller to my...
  5. Microphone not working after blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone not working after blue screen: My computer recently had a blue screen and my audio and microphone stopped working I already fixed the audio problem, does anyone know how i can fix my microphone? Im using realtek high definition audio....
  6. Microphone not working after blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not working after blue screen: My computer recently had a blue screen and my audio and microphone stopped working I already fixed the audio problem, does anyone know how i can fix my microphone? Im using realtek high definition audio....
  7. Microphone not working after blue screen

8. Blue screen and no microphone after upgrading

Blue screen and no microphone after upgrading: Dear MS community: After upgrading the system to 20H2 and to 21H1, I cannot use the microphone, issuse here:https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/Microphone-audio-input-problem/m-p/8076528 and frequently has the blue screen with the stop code:...
  9. Random blue screens, random errors everytime?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random blue screens, random errors everytime?: My pc worked just fine uptill recent days, but recently been getting alot of blue screens, with random errors... And im at a loss of what to do... Tried to reset ram sticks and all that, non works... Happend after recent windows update... submitted by /u/HappyThoughtts...
  10. Microphone Issue and Blue Screen

Microphone Issue and Blue Screen: Hi, I have an USB microphone that is presenting faults. The last time, the screen turned blue and showed CMUSBDAC.sys. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-issue-and-blue-screen/34a89f04-06a5-42c8-a8c0-76af70ab5e65