Windows 10: Blue screen everytime I lift up laptop

Discus and support Blue screen everytime I lift up laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Since one week, everytime I lift up my laptop to move to another place for example, or move my legs so the screen suddenly wiggles a bit, I get a blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HannahJ030, Jun 24, 2022.

1. Blue screen everytime I lift up laptop

Since one week, everytime I lift up my laptop to move to another place for example, or move my legs so the screen suddenly wiggles a bit, I get a blue screen saying ": there was a problem with your device", I added a picture of the wrong code. It's in Dutch, but it is translated: there was a problem with your device and it needs to be restarded. There are foult data collected now. After this the computer will be restarted. 0% done". It stays on this screen for a few seconds and then it reboots itself without the 0% going up somewhere.Does anyone know why this is happening, how to fix it and

:)

HannahJ030, Jun 24, 2022

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 24, 2022
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jun 24, 2022
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Blue screen everytime I lift up laptop

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jun 24, 2022
Thema:

Blue screen everytime I lift up laptop

1. Blue screen everytime I lift up laptop - Similar Threads - Blue screen everytime

2. blue screen everytime on start up - locked out completely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen everytime on start up - locked out completely: Whenever I try to start my desktop, as soon as the windows sound plays, "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info" shows up and an error should plays. Then the "It looks like windows didn't load correctly" screen shows up....
  3. blue screen everytime on start up - locked out completely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue screen everytime on start up - locked out completely: Whenever I try to start my desktop, as soon as the windows sound plays, "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info" shows up and an error should plays. Then the "It looks like windows didn't load correctly" screen shows up....
  4. Blue screen error is appearing and my laptop restarts automatically everytime.

Blue screen error is appearing and my laptop restarts automatically everytime.: Hello,While I am working, all of a sudden blue screen appears with a scanner and laptop shuts down and then restarts again. Since morning it has happened around 8-9 times which is really affecting me work. Troubleshoot is also not working. Please resolve this...
  5. Blue screen everytime I lift up laptop

Blue screen everytime I lift up laptop: Since one week, everytime I lift up my laptop to move to another place for example, or move my legs so the screen suddenly wiggles a bit, I get a blue screen saying ": there was a problem with your device", I added a picture of the wrong code. It's in Dutch, but it is...
  6. Blue screen everytime I lift up laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen everytime I lift up laptop: Since one week, everytime I lift up my laptop to move to another place for example, or move my legs so the screen suddenly wiggles a bit, I get a blue screen saying ": there was a problem with your device", I added a picture of the wrong code. It's in Dutch, but it is...
  7. Blue screen. Laptop crashes everytime I move it ?

Blue screen. Laptop crashes everytime I move it ?: Since past few weeks everytime I move my laptop it crashes for no reason. It's a hp laptop I bought 2 years a go. I have refreshd this laptop 2 days a go due to this issue. But it's still crashing. Please can someone help me with this. It shows a different error code...
  8. Blue Screen everytime connect with microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen everytime connect with microphone: So i got Blue screen everytime i'm using microphone for exemple: when i make a call on facebook, LINE, discord, Steam or every apps that requires a mic it will automatically direct me to Blue Screen....
  9. Stuck in blue screen when I get my laptop out of sleep lifting up the screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in blue screen when I get my laptop out of sleep lifting up the screen: I randomly get stuck like said in the title. Also seem to crash trying to open close the screen randomly. Any solution ? W10 pro updated and drivers should be updated too. Edit: Using an Asus ux430 submitted by /u/OneTruePacman [link] [comments]...
  10. My laptop get blue screen (BSOD) video_dxgkrnl and driver_power_state_failure everytime I...

My laptop get blue screen (BSOD) video_dxgkrnl and driver_power_state_failure everytime I...: Hello microsoft, I have Acer Swift 3 54g, recently my laptop always got bluescreen when I restart my laptop and it happen after I upgrade my RAM, update windows 10 to 1809, and update my nvidia driver I don't wich one that make my laptop get BSOD My laptop specification :...