Windows 10: Blue screen everytime try to launch Genshin Impact

Discus and support Blue screen everytime try to launch Genshin Impact in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,My computer blue screen 3 times when I tried to open Genshin Impact.The blue screen occur when I log in to screen game run file verify and I never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kate Pham, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Kate Pham Win User

Blue screen everytime try to launch Genshin Impact

Hi,My computer blue screen 3 times when I tried to open Genshin Impact.The blue screen occur when I log in to screen game run file verify and I never got to login screen twiceThe third time occur while i run repair through launcher not open game and it als run file verifyThe game updated today and There were no issue earlier on in the morning, played 2-3 hours even after update.I attached my dump fileshttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1jDdXAEFH8SY2pXvw3P8zlO1V4nn93Qsa/view?usp=sharing

:)

Kate Pham, Nov 2, 2022
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Genshin impact update gives my laptop blue screen

Hi John

While the anti-cheat on Genshin Impact is known to cause blue screens, it is not listed in your minidump files, your minidump files just indicate memory (RAM) corruption no specific driver or cause is listed

There is no indication that there is anything wrong with your PC or Windows installation, are you able to roll back that update?

DaveM121, Nov 2, 2022
  3. Genshin impact update gives my laptop blue screen

My laptop is
    GL62m 7rd
    I upgraded the ram to 20gb of ram

Whenever i update genshin impact it blue screen of death the laptop
    Also i asked for our local repair shop for a reformat. Laptop has no apps and i'm just litterally downloading genshin impact
    Please help sir
    Blue screen stop code ranges from
    Memory management
    IRQL not less or equal
    PFN_list

John Phol Belen, Nov 2, 2022
  4. Blue screen everytime try to launch Genshin Impact

Genshin blue graphic

I understand, you can follow the steps on this site to see if some of them can solve the problem.

https://mostechtips.com/genshin-impact-wont-lau...

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Marcelo de C. Gomes, Nov 2, 2022
Thema:

Blue screen everytime try to launch Genshin Impact

1. Blue screen everytime try to launch Genshin Impact - Similar Threads - Blue screen everytime

2. Blue screen everytime try to launch Genshin Impact

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen everytime try to launch Genshin Impact: Hi,My computer blue screen 3 times when I tried to open Genshin Impact.The blue screen occur when I log in to screen game run file verify and I never got to login screen twiceThe third time occur while i run repair through launcher not open game and it als run file verifyThe...
  3. Blue screen everytime try to launch Genshin Impact

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen everytime try to launch Genshin Impact: Hi,My computer blue screen 3 times when I tried to open Genshin Impact.The blue screen occur when I log in to screen game run file verify and I never got to login screen twiceThe third time occur while i run repair through launcher not open game and it als run file verifyThe...
  4. Genshin impact

Genshin impact: Hello everyone..I'm Daim.. I play a game called Genshin... And the problem I'm facing is that whenever I fullscreen1680x1050my game..it colors changes.. Even though my PC recommend this resolution...I don't know why this is happening..if less my resolution then the colors get...
  5. Genshin impact

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Genshin impact: Hello everyone..I'm Daim.. I play a game called Genshin... And the problem I'm facing is that whenever I fullscreen1680x1050my game..it colors changes.. Even though my PC recommend this resolution...I don't know why this is happening..if less my resolution then the colors get...
  6. Genshin Impact

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Genshin Impact: Is my genshin impact account still safe if i stay on windows 10 and never upgrade to windows 11? But someone says "No. If you are running the game on an unsupported, outdated, or end of support system, you will always run the risk of losing not only your Genshin account, but...
  7. Genshin Impact

Genshin Impact: Is my genshin impact account still safe if i stay on windows 10 and never upgrade to windows 11? But someone says "No. If you are running the game on an unsupported, outdated, or end of support system, you will always run the risk of losing not only your Genshin account, but...
  8. Genshin Impact not launching on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Genshin Impact not launching on Windows 11: [ATTACH]Genshin Impact is one of the best role-playing games in the world. However, we can not say that there are no issues with the game. For a lot of Genshin Impact is not launching or starting on their Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC. If you too are facing this issue, then...
  9. Microsoft Family Genshin Impact Launch

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Genshin Impact Launch: When I try to launch the game Genshin Impact, a screen comes up that I need to put in a password/pin, but I already put in the password once. Is there a way to turn off always needing to put in a password just to launch the game?...
  10. Genshin impact

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Genshin impact: Hi, i would like to know if there is way to run Genshin impact via Comand prompt without putting in administrator for the kernel level anticheat. submitted by /u/--jackette-- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jxgewm/genshin_impact/