Windows 10: blue screen false error 0x00009AF8

Discus and support blue screen false error 0x00009AF8 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi All, Just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Every so often I get the error message 0x00009AF8 on a blue screen, press esc. Esc brings me back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Brian226, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Brian226 Win User

blue screen false error 0x00009AF8

Hi All,
    Just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Every so often I get the error message 0x00009AF8 on a blue screen,
    press esc. Esc brings me back to whatever I was doing with no harm. Research tells me this is a false alert. How do I get did of it?

Thanks

:)

Brian226, Aug 6, 2015
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Laptop Shutdown unexpectedly.

Hi Umar,

One of the above error reports does mention your eScan Security software, but that may be a false positive, Blue Screens are in general caused by a bad driver

Open Windows File Explorer

Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump

Zip up the contents of that folder

Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)

Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .

DaveM121, Aug 6, 2015
  3. auggy Win User
    REALTEK RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC not detected by Windows 10

Can you try installing version 10.006 (Win10 Auto Installation Program) from the following link:

Realtek

The recent blue screen errors are the same as before and may indicate a hardware issue in particular the motherboard.

auggy, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

blue screen false error 0x00009AF8

1. blue screen false error 0x00009AF8 - Similar Threads - blue screen false

2. Sick of false errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sick of false errors: Windows 10 is playing error games with the SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION blue screen. If any files are damaged by these stupid games you will be sued for damaging my computer. Even though you let a hacker did damage earlier....
  3. Blue screen error

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Blue screen error: Error message 0x81000204 System restore has failed because when scanning files disk drive C is corrupt. How do I trouble shoot it and get my Windows desktop screen up and running again?...
  4. Blue screen error

Blue screen error: I have been facing blue screen error for past 1 month and unable to work on my system. 1. STOP CODE: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED what failed: ser2pl64.sys 2. STOP CODE: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED what failed: IntelHaxm.sys 3. STOP CODE: KERNEL SECURITY...
  5. blue screen error

blue screen error: i am having proplems with my lenovo ideapad 330 15 inch i keep getting a blue screen the error code is Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎23/‎12/‎2019 15:33 Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly....
  6. Blue Screen Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blue Screen Error: Hello, after installing the cumulative update KB4530684 my pc started to get the Blue Screen error with the message KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION. I reset my pc but the issue remains. Then I troubleshooted through safe mode and reset my pc through safe mode and the issue...
  7. Blue screen error

Blue screen error: Hi, in recent weeks I've been getting blue screen error in my Acer Predator Helios 300 laptop. The following is what I found in reliability history. Does anyone know how can I prevent this problem in the future? Thanks in advance! Source Windows Summary Shut down...
  8. Blue screen error

Blue screen error: Can anybody (in microsoft) tell me the solution of WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR in windows 10 I am asking this since 2 months https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error/498c13c5-19c9-424e-b204-8f57119bd7ab
  9. blue screen error

blue screen error: how do I get rid of a blue screen error message? Keep getting blue screen and Windows reboots after finding errors, but keeps happening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error/f32dbcb1-6352-4277-baa9-4df1ea789d3e
  10. BLUE SCREEN ERROR

BLUE SCREEN ERROR: I bought a new laptop and system crashes &receive blue screen error. please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error/5a110941-923b-4ea8-9ed8-de73fdaafa8b