Windows 10: blue screen false error 0x00009AF8

Discus and support blue screen false error 0x00009AF8 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi All, Just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Every so often I get the error message 0x00009AF8 on a blue screen, press esc. Esc brings me back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Brian226, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Brian226 Win User

blue screen false error 0x00009AF8

Hi All,
    Just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Every so often I get the error message 0x00009AF8 on a blue screen,
    press esc. Esc brings me back to whatever I was doing with no harm. Research tells me this is a false alert. How do I get did of it?

Thanks

:)

Brian226, Aug 6, 2015
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Laptop Shutdown unexpectedly.

Hi Umar,

One of the above error reports does mention your eScan Security software, but that may be a false positive, Blue Screens are in general caused by a bad driver

Open Windows File Explorer

Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump

Zip up the contents of that folder

Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)

Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .

DaveM121, Aug 6, 2015
  3. auggy Win User
    REALTEK RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC not detected by Windows 10

Can you try installing version 10.006 (Win10 Auto Installation Program) from the following link:

Realtek

The recent blue screen errors are the same as before and may indicate a hardware issue in particular the motherboard.

auggy, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

blue screen false error 0x00009AF8

1. blue screen false error 0x00009AF8 - Similar Threads - blue screen false

2. Blue screen error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen error: Thread_Stuck_in_device_driver, **** is this msg? Service centre is telling me to change my motherboard because of on board graphics card, buy new one for no reason, there no feedbacks how to solve the issue. Everything is fine in safe mode in device manager I also got...
  3. blue screen error

blue screen error: hello, My laptop has been crashing since the morning. This is the error: Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎2/‎20/‎2019 2:51 PM Status Report sent Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 1d8 Parameter 1: 0 Parameter 2:...
  4. blue screen error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    blue screen error: i was playing on blue stacks 4 one day when i tried to open it it showed a blue screen then restart . each time i try to open blue stacks 4 it show that blue screen error: kmode exception not handled but the pc run normal . i get the blue screen only when i try...
  5. Blue Screen Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen Error: I recently purchased a new Dell Inspiron 5575 with a Radeon Graphics card and an AMD Ryzen processor (maybe 5 months ago. I had frequent blues screens, however, after changing a power setting and reinstalling windows they seemed to stop for a while. The issue has returned...
  6. Blue Screen error

Blue Screen error: I am getting blue screen error when i am trying to run tencent gaming buddy Can you help me by resolving this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error/e57ebb84-0af6-4d5c-b1f1-52a5252ab942
  7. blue screen errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    blue screen errors: Why??? blue screen errors Have Pro answer me??? help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-errors/310ae515-b416-44cd-812f-a3f201b58d00
  8. Blue Screen Error

Blue Screen Error: Random shutdown and restart. System Exception Error. Occasionally the problem file is identified as RtkHfp.sys What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error/7fcdbdb6-d2c3-4dcb-a49a-bffc019cc358
  9. BLUE SCREEN ERROR

BLUE SCREEN ERROR: I bought a new laptop and system crashes &receive blue screen error. please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error/5a110941-923b-4ea8-9ed8-de73fdaafa8b
  10. Blue Screen Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blue Screen Error: Hi, My system will restart automatically while i was working on my system. The below stopcode message i have received in the blue screen. stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: IDSvia64.sys...