Windows 10: blue screen fix after an automatic windows update

Discus and support blue screen fix after an automatic windows update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Recently I shutdown my computer from the start menu that displayed update then shut down. The following morning I attempted to boot up my computer, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RayBrotebeck, Sep 4, 2018.

1. blue screen fix after an automatic windows update

Recently I shutdown my computer from the start menu that displayed update then shut down. The following morning I attempted to boot up my computer, but received the blue screen that stated my computer has experienced a problem and will restart after collecting information. Well as of this date my computer has collected information and restarted numerous times, but I cannot get past the blue screen to my desk top. I have attempted every fix that has been suggested with no success. I originally noticed that my computer tried to load the updates but only got to 43% then stopped and cont[inued on to the the blue screen.

I believe that one or more of the windows updates has corrupted my computer hard drive. Has anyone had similar problems? If so is there a fix?

Ray Brotebeck

:)

RayBrotebeck, Sep 4, 2018

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Sep 4, 2018
  3. bigscale Win User
    windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Gil deG Win User

blue screen fix after an automatic windows update

How to fix blue screen stopcode

Hi Willma,

If you are experiencing blue screen errors in your computer, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    for the step-by-step guide on how to fix blue screen errors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gil deG, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

blue screen fix after an automatic windows update

1. blue screen fix after an automatic windows update - Similar Threads - blue screen fix

2. Blue screen after Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen after Windows update: It seems that an error occurred while updating Windows on my computer. After the update, a blue screen appears with error code 0xc0000225. Even if I try to create a Windows installation USB and try to restore it, nothing happens. It doesn't even get reinstalled. I tried...
  3. Blue screen after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen after windows update: I have done a update on my Windows 11 computer and it would not restart. It’s now on a blue screen. Advanced options are talking about using windows recovery dvd. Is my work lost and how do I fix this...
  4. Blue screen after windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen after windows update: I have done a update on my Windows 11 computer and it would not restart. It’s now on a blue screen. Advanced options are talking about using windows recovery dvd. Is my work lost and how do I fix this...
  5. Windows Black Screen after Fixing the Blue Screen Issue

Windows Black Screen after Fixing the Blue Screen Issue: Hi there, My laptop was working fine last night, but there's a sudden pop up blue screen with : emoji that "We've found some problem and we are looking for it....blah blah..." After a reboot, it went into recovery Fixing C: stage 1 ,,,,,32%,,,,,total 12%,,,, ETA...
  6. Blue screen after update

Blue screen after update: Windows did an update last night when shutting down. Now we only get a blue screen and a stop code of : whea_uncorrectable_error. I've tried resetting, recovery, and uninstalling and I can't get anywhere. Any ideas would be appreciated....
  7. Blue screens after windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screens after windows update: I have been recently experiencing blue screen problems, which happen multiple times a day. This started after I updated Windows 10 to its newest version. The support from previous version ended in November, which is why the update was necessary. I believe the previous version...
  8. Blue Screen after Update and Automatic Repair loop

Blue Screen after Update and Automatic Repair loop: We are running Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron 15. Not my computer but it is my husbands. I have no idea of harddrive or processor due to the computer being inaccessible at this time. After a Windows automatic update, we are getting a blue screen and enter into the Automatic...
  9. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR blue screen after automatic Windows Update (Nvidia GT650M)

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR blue screen after automatic Windows Update (Nvidia GT650M): Hi there, I have a laptop with an Nvidia GeForce GT 650M video card and Windows 10 x64 running for months now, but after an automatic windows Update which happened on 15/11/2018, my computer now generates a blue screen and error message "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR", and...
  10. Blue screen fix after an automatic windows update

Blue screen fix after an automatic windows update: Recently I shutdown my computer from the start menu that displayed update then shut down. The following morning I attempted to boot up my computer, but received the blue screen that stated my computer has experienced a problem and will restart after collecting information....