Windows 10: Blue screen fix after an automatic windows update

Discus and support Blue screen fix after an automatic windows update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently I shutdown my computer from the start menu that displayed update then shut down. The following morning I attempted to boot up my computer, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JaysonJohnson, Nov 8, 2018.

1. JaysonJohnson Win User

Blue screen fix after an automatic windows update

Recently I shutdown my computer from the start menu that displayed update then shut down. The following morning I attempted to boot up my computer, but received the blue screen that stated my computer has experienced a problem and will restart after collecting information. Well as of this date my computer has collected information and restarted numerous times, but I cannot get past the blue screen to my desk top. I have attempted every fix that has been suggested with no success. I originally noticed that my computer tried to load the updates but only got to 60% then stopped and cont[inued on to the the blue screen.

I believe that one or more of the windows updates has corrupted my computer hard drive. Has anyone had similar problems? If so is there a fix?

:)

JaysonJohnson, Nov 8, 2018
  2. DistantDeath Win User

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Nov 8, 2018
  3. bigscale Win User
    windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Gil deG Win User

How to fix blue screen stopcode

Hi Willma,

If you are experiencing blue screen errors in your computer, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    for the step-by-step guide on how to fix blue screen errors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gil deG, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Blue screen fix after an automatic windows update - Similar Threads - Blue screen fix

2. Blue Screen of Death Fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death Fix: Hey ya'll. My PC has been a bit buggy lately and today I finally got the blue screen of death... Was wondering if anyone had some insight? Thank you! Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎11/‎6/‎2018 3:11 AM Status Not reported Problem signature Problem...
  3. Automatic screen toggle at fixed interval

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic screen toggle at fixed interval: Hi, I need help in setting up an automatic toggle of open browser windows at fixed interval(30 sec), like to create a slideshow but of live open browser pages. Is there any tool/feature available in Windows 10 for the same?...
  4. I see a blue screen after updating

in Windows 10 Customization
    I see a blue screen after updating: I see a blue screen after updating https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-see-a-blue-screen-after-updating/f1d4ba22-f769-45d4-bef7-ae635f1dbe5c
  5. Need a blue screen crash fix

Need a blue screen crash fix: Random crashes during computer use. No clues to why it is crashing and no determined time frame. Hard drives include 850 EVO 500MB SSD and a 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7299rpm 64MB cache. It is a Maingear Vybe Z170 computer manufactured in 2016....
  6. Fix fltmgr.sys Blue Screen on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix fltmgr.sys Blue Screen on Windows 10: [ATTACH] Filter Manager file or fltmgr.sys is responsible for making sure that all the file that is stored in a user’s hard drive stay in their respective locations. The Blue Screen error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION (fltmgr.sys) is caused due to an [...] This post Fix...
  7. blue screen fix after an automatic windows update

blue screen fix after an automatic windows update: Recently I shutdown my computer from the start menu that displayed update then shut down. The following morning I attempted to boot up my computer, but received the blue screen that stated my computer has experienced a problem and will restart after collecting information....
  8. Blue screen after windows 10 update

Blue screen after windows 10 update: After installing the new version 1803 of windows 10 pro I have random blue screen for memory errors after a few minutes from windows startup. Below is the link with information about my system and some dumps: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgVpAltsDUXlgagJAPc9uq0j4oxUng What other...
  9. blue screen after critical update

blue screen after critical update: I started noticing blue screen after signing in. I have not had this problem before and all diagnostics give no indication of anything. there was a critical update on 7/12/18 and as I reflect on when this started I believe it was only after this critical update. I attempted...
  10. Blue screen after installing Creators Update

Blue screen after installing Creators Update: I've been running Windows 10 Education on my Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe based system for 2ys now and as far as I remember haven't had a blue screen So I rebuilt my machine today with Windows 10 Enterprise Build 15063.138 and now when I try to play MP4 or MKV files I get a...