Windows 10: Blue screen following latest update. Can't access windows or safe mode

Discus and support Blue screen following latest update. Can't access windows or safe mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, last night I updated my PC before shutting down after waiting a day or two to do so, and during the update process, windows went into the blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MusicianF27, May 15, 2021.

1. Blue screen following latest update. Can't access windows or safe mode

Hello, last night I updated my PC before shutting down after waiting a day or two to do so, and during the update process, windows went into the blue screen with an error message reading: your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you."The stop code is PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREAFollowed by what failed: tpkd.sysNow, I can use the PC still by troubleshooting. I cannot get into safe mode no safe mode with networking. I've tried using command prompt as administrator typing in chkdsk and it said there's nothing to repair. I have tried everything I can think of and noth

:)

MusicianF27, May 15, 2021
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Blue screen in Windows 10

Hi,

There are several reasons why blue screen errors is happening. For us to isolate what's causing it, we'll be needing additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Are you still able to login to your account after receiving the blue screen?
    • Was the blue screen appeared while accessing a specific app or upon turning on the computer?
    • Have you tried accessing Safe mode?

If you are still able to login on your account, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this
    article to resolve the issue.

Update us with the outcome, so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, May 15, 2021
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, May 15, 2021
  4. Blue screen following latest update. Can't access windows or safe mode

Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, May 15, 2021
Thema:

Blue screen following latest update. Can't access windows or safe mode

1. Blue screen following latest update. Can't access windows or safe mode - Similar Threads - Blue screen following

2. Can't access files in safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access files in safe mode: My laptop had blue screen errors and then kept restarting. Im now running it in safe mode and want to move my Word files to my USB. After copy pasting only 3 word files, it is now giving an error. "Error 0x80070780: File can not be accessed by the system" What should i do?...
  3. Can't access files in safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access files in safe mode: My laptop had blue screen errors and then kept restarting. Im now running it in safe mode and want to move my Word files to my USB. After copy pasting only 3 word files, it is now giving an error. "Error 0x80070780: File can not be accessed by the system" What should i do?...
  4. 0xc00000f black screen since latest updates/ can't access safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    0xc00000f black screen since latest updates/ can't access safe mode: This is on my Dell e5570 laptop win10 pro 64 bit, version unknown right now, but whatever the latest is. Everything was working fine and installed the latest recommended updates. On reboot, I now get this message. I did the F12 button and ran diagnostics but says all is ok. I...
  5. Blue Screen Error + Can't boot into safe mode

Blue Screen Error + Can't boot into safe mode: Hi, as of 05/26/2020 my HP Omen 15t laptop crashed shortly after I tried to uninstall Discord to resolve app crashes. Upon the laptop's first crash, I attempted to boot into safe mode to check to see if it was an issue with updates. However, I was launched into an error...
  6. Blue screen and no safe mode

Blue screen and no safe mode: Good day i was trying to install Avast antivirus and my PC showed the blue screen error and it restarted but saying diagonising then repairing but after its done and reboots it shows the blue screen again. I’ve tried to enter safe mode but it goes back to the blue screen...
  7. Can't access Safe mode to fix my Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't access Safe mode to fix my Blue Screen: So I have a laptop I borrowed for work and used for working aswell for gaming. The laptop was connected to the workplace network but it let me download things like Steam pretty normally. Today I had the a very bright idea to download CCleaner, because my computer was getting...
  8. Black screen and can't access safe mode

Black screen and can't access safe mode: Hey guys, I've been black screening before signing in and was hoping you guys could help me out. I've tried accessing safe mode but it still just black screens. Thanks in advance....
  9. Following Latest Updates

in Windows 10 Support
    Following Latest Updates: Whilst doing latest updates to win 10 i was wondering whats in store in the future as already in pipeline? Is win 10 just going to be upgrades for the foreseeable future or is there another 'new' realise in development? 144395
  10. Black screen after latest update, can't get into safe mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen after latest update, can't get into safe mode: Hi everyone, My desktop with Windows 10 stopped booting up a few days ago, I updated it and it booted up properly the first time. The computer was then taking forever to shut down so I force shut it off by holding the power button, and now I get the black screen after...