Windows 10: Blue screen following upgrade. System thread exception not handled AmUStor.SYS failed

Discus and support Blue screen following upgrade. System thread exception not handled AmUStor.SYS failed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My PC ran an automatic upgrade (I think) and now blue screens with the error above. I have had a search around these threads but anything I can find to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Angela Shore, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Blue screen following upgrade. System thread exception not handled AmUStor.SYS failed

My PC ran an automatic upgrade (I think) and now blue screens with the error above. I have had a search around these threads but anything I can find to try in command mode is too old and the commands no longer exist in that form or just don't work. I've tried to have a look at any log files I can find but can't see anything obvious. Now thrashing around in the dark.

I would be very grateful for any help you can give me on how I can fix this problem.

:)

Angela Shore, Feb 19, 2019

2. Blue Screen System Thread Exception Not Handled

What causes my blue screen? I was just searching the Internet when I had gotten a blue screen and it told me System Thread Exception Not Handled (Qcamain10x64.sys).

alexabecerra, Feb 19, 2019
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    BSOD problem - System Thread exception not handled - netwtw04.sys

Hi,

Conflicts with the installed driver is one of the possible reasons why you are having an blue screen error code: System Thread exception not handled - netwtw04.sys. To assist you better regarding your blue screen issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried updating your network adapter driver? If not, you can follow the steps on this

link
      that was provided by JMH (MS-MVP) to update your driver.

Regards.

Eric Ber, Feb 19, 2019
  4. Blue screen following upgrade. System thread exception not handled AmUStor.SYS failed

System thread exception netwtw04.sys

My laptop repeatedly reboots after displaying a blue screen with the message:

system thread exception not handled netwtw04.sys.

How can I correct this?

JohnnyHotcakes, Feb 19, 2019
Thema:

Blue screen following upgrade. System thread exception not handled AmUStor.SYS failed

1. Blue screen following upgrade. System thread exception not handled AmUStor.SYS failed - Similar Threads - Blue screen following

2. Blue Screen error: System Thread Exception Not Handled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen error: System Thread Exception Not Handled: Can you please help identify this error. Link shared to the dump file. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmsH3CflueeRiah9fzu9Ig4KSh0Drg?e=anBYAG https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-system-thread-exception-not/1fc5fa50-6bde-4fa9-abbd-e932a2aff27a
  3. System Thread Exception Not Handled Blue Screen Error.

System Thread Exception Not Handled Blue Screen Error.: I was having an issue with my realtek hd audio manager not showing up in my control panel, after trying all the other fixes i found online and none of them working i remembered that i installed legacy hardware for realtek on a different/similar pc before and it solved the...
  4. System Thread Exception Not Handled Blue Screen Error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Thread Exception Not Handled Blue Screen Error.: I was having an issue with my realtek hd audio manager not showing up in my control panel, after trying all the other fixes i found online and none of them working i remembered that i installed legacy hardware for realtek on a different/similar pc before and it solved the...
  5. SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Başarısız:rtwlane6.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Başarısız:rtwlane6.sys: Bilgisayarımı kullanırken wi-fi bağlantısı kesildi ama telefonum hala wi-fi ağına bağlıydı yani wi-fi ağında bir problem yoktu. Bende Ağ ve internet ayarları için sorunları gider seçeneğini seçtim tam o sırada bilgisayarım mavi ekran verip bu uyarıyı verdi.Durdurma Kodu:...
  6. SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Başarısız:rtwlane6.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Başarısız:rtwlane6.sys: Bilgisayarımı kullanırken wi-fi bağlantısı kesildi ama telefonum hala wi-fi ağına bağlıydı yani wi-fi ağında bir problem yoktu. Bende Ağ ve internet ayarları için sorunları gider seçeneğini seçtim tam o sırada bilgisayarım mavi ekran verip bu uyarıyı verdi.Durdurma Kodu:...
  7. SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Başarısız:rtwlane6.sys

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. System Thread Exception Not Handled (igdkmd64.sys)

System Thread Exception Not Handled (igdkmd64.sys): (Note: I have been updating from Windows 7 to Windows 10). I have installed Windows 10 on a laptop and two PC’s All went well but today (3 days later) my main PC when switch this morning on gave me the following. (Fig1) System Thread Exception Not Handled (igdkmd64.sys) I...
  9. System Thread Exception Not Handled,What failed: Qcamain10x64.sys

System Thread Exception Not Handled,What failed: Qcamain10x64.sys: While using Facebook, My pc suddenly stopped and shows that my device ran into a problem and needs to restart.Stop code: System Thread Exception Not Handled; What failed: Qcamain10x64. sys.Now what should I do?My pc runs windows 10.system configuration-intel i3 10 gen, 4GB...
  10. Getting Blue Screen with Error SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED RTKVHD64.sys

Getting Blue Screen with Error SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED RTKVHD64.sys: Hi Everyone, I am getting the blue screen with error "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED RTKVHD64.sys" and system then goes to restart. Appreciate if someone can please support....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system_thread_exception_not_handled (amustor.sys)

2. KB4511553 (OS Build 17763.678) causes machine to blue screen

3. update amustor.sys