Windows 10: Blue screen/ freeze and restart

Discus and support Blue screen/ freeze and restart in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer sometimes freezes and restarts. i followed this:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by robin6786123, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Blue screen/ freeze and restart

My computer sometimes freezes and restarts.

i followed this:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/driver-verifier-tracking-down-a-mis-behaving/f5cb4faf-556b-4b6d-95b3-c48669e4c983

and this:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/bsod-finding-and-fixing-them/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d

i got the blue screen DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION

i also have the dmp file and msinfo file

what can i do ?

:)

robin6786123, Feb 28, 2020

2. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Feb 28, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Feb 28, 2020
  4. Blue screen/ freeze and restart

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Feb 28, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen/ freeze and restart

1. Blue screen/ freeze and restart - Similar Threads - Blue screen freeze

2. freezing and restarting with Blue Screen and different code error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    freezing and restarting with Blue Screen and different code error: my MSI laptop with Ryzen 7 just keep freezing and restarting with Blue Screen and different code error each time !! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/freezing-and-restarting-with-blue-screen-and/add8b0e2-5c59-4465-9481-ce55a55e96b2
  3. freezing and restarting with Blue Screen and different code error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    freezing and restarting with Blue Screen and different code error: my MSI laptop with Ryzen 7 just keep freezing and restarting with Blue Screen and different code error each time !! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/freezing-and-restarting-with-blue-screen-and/add8b0e2-5c59-4465-9481-ce55a55e96b2
  4. Computer freezes and restarts no blue screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes and restarts no blue screen.: Hello, my computer freezes while playing games, the screen will freeze up and no inputs work I have to hard restart.I do not get a blue screen and the sound will freeze as well and repeat itself. I thought it was my PSU but I installed my old one which I know is good and I...
  5. Computer freezes and restarts no blue screen.

Computer freezes and restarts no blue screen.: Hello, my computer freezes while playing games, the screen will freeze up and no inputs work I have to hard restart.I do not get a blue screen and the sound will freeze as well and repeat itself. I thought it was my PSU but I installed my old one which I know is good and I...
  6. Computer freezes and restarts no blue screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Laptop freezes, goes to blue screen error screen, then restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop freezes, goes to blue screen error screen, then restarts: Hello, this problem has been happening for months, it happens on some days but doesn't on other days, when I am on my laptop and this problem occurs, firstly the screen freezes, for about 15 seconds, then it transfers to a blue screen saying that my PC ran into a problem and...
  8. Laptop freezes, goes to blue screen error screen, then restarts

Laptop freezes, goes to blue screen error screen, then restarts: Hello, this problem has been happening for months, it happens on some days but doesn't on other days, when I am on my laptop and this problem occurs, firstly the screen freezes, for about 15 seconds, then it transfers to a blue screen saying that my PC ran into a problem and...
  9. Laptop freezes, goes to blue screen error screen, then restarts

10. Crashing, Blue Screens, Black Screens, Random Restarts, Freezing

Crashing, Blue Screens, Black Screens, Random Restarts, Freezing: I have done a few clean installs since it began. Blue screens are mostly Critical Process Died and System Thread Exception Not Handled. In safe mode I have done sfc scan, chkdsk, DISM, I have also done a few memory tests, and intel processor diagnostic tool. I downloaded...