Windows 10: Blue Screen From Computer2

Discus and support Blue Screen From Computer2 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG] This Is Minidump File: click here... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by StevenGerrard2, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Blue Screen From Computer2

Blue Screen From Computer2 [​IMG]

This Is Minidump File:

click here

:)

StevenGerrard2, Dec 3, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Blue Screen From Computer2

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen From Computer2

1. Blue Screen From Computer2 - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Computer2

2. blue screen after waking from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue screen after waking from sleep: Hello, each time I try to wake my computer from sleep, I get a blue screen of death. The computer restarts and heads to the bios screen, in which I restore to default cause i have no idea what to do in bios and keep on, I dont know much about computers but I think I managed...
  3. Blue Screen Error / Reboot from BugCheck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Error / Reboot from BugCheck: My machine has recently suffered several BsoD errors. I've had somewhere around 4/6 crashes in the last two days days. Below is the latest message pulled from Event Viewer"The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x1000007e 0xffffffffc0000005,...
  4. Blue Screen Error from Bluetooth Speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Error from Bluetooth Speaker: On Nov 09 after a windows update I can no longer turn on my Bluetooth speaker with out a blue screen error. I have windows 10 version 22H2 Where can I get a fix for this? I found this problem discussed with a patch for other versions but not 22H2...
  5. Blue Screen Error from Bluetooth Speaker

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue Screen Error from Bluetooth Speaker: On Nov 09 after a windows update I can no longer turn on my Bluetooth speaker with out a blue screen error. I have windows 10 version 22H2 Where can I get a fix for this? I found this problem discussed with a patch for other versions but not 22H2...
  6. Constant Blue Screens from startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant Blue Screens from startup: Hii I am not able to start my computer since yesterday and it has been bugging me because none of the recovery options have worked for me. More details: Blue screen with error message shows after the screen is loading with the windows icon at the very start BAD SYSTEM...
  7. Blue screen from ransonware??

Blue screen from ransonware??: I got a blue screen and Stop Code Critical Process Died. I can get to the Restore/ Repair tools in Advance options but but none of the six options solved the problem. I can get to 'This PC' and even I can see all my apps, folders and drives but nothing I try gets me out of...
  8. Blue Screen From Computer

Blue Screen From Computer: [IMG] this is minidump file: click here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-from-computer/73d23ccf-0b61-4b99-ad8c-d4b84b892aa0
  9. Network Error: Windows cannot open Computer2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Error: Windows cannot open Computer2: 2 Computer Network connected using an Ethernet Crossover cable between the on board RJ-45 connector on each PC. Both ping successfully, both display the other computers name, but one gives me the Network Error and Windows cannot open Computer2. I have shared the drive,...
  10. Blue Screen from Specific Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blue Screen from Specific Wi-Fi: Hi, I have a Dell XPS 9350 running Windows 10. There's a specific location where connecting to the Wi-Fi results in a BSOD within about a minute or so. I emphasize this seems to be geographically isolated - the network I connect to is a university network and causes no...