Windows 10: Blue Screen Graphic Driver/card Crash 4101 need to force quit

Discus and support Blue Screen Graphic Driver/card Crash 4101 need to force quit in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Det gick inte att starta bildskärmsdrivrutinen. Microsofts grundläggande bildskärmsdrivrutin används i stället. Se om det finns en nyare... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Theohune, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Theohune Win User

Blue Screen Graphic Driver/card Crash 4101 need to force quit

Det gick inte att starta bildskärmsdrivrutinen. Microsofts grundläggande bildskärmsdrivrutin används i stället. Se om det finns en nyare bildskärmsdrivrutin på Windows Update. - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

- <System>
    <Provider Name="Display" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">4115</EventID>
    <Level>3</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-08-11T21:07:03.175848800Z" />
    <EventRecordID>1047</EventRecordID>
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-OM2OSQ7</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    - <EventData>
    <Data />
    <Data />
    </EventData>
    </Event>

AND

Felet uppstod i programmet med namn: dwm.exe, version 10.0.16299.15, tidsstämpel 0x7f22d77c
    , felet uppstod i modulen med namn: dwmcore.dll, version 10.0.16299.579, tidsstämpel 0xc5dce87f
    Undantagskod: 0x8898008d
    Felförskjutning: 0x000000000001820d
    Process-ID: 0xa8
    Programmets starttid: 0x01d55088b50f23a6
    Sökväg till program: C:\Windows\system32\dwm.exe
    Sökväg till modul: C:\Windows\system32\dwmcore.dll
    Rapport-ID: 26155794-4da0-4310-8f79-3f4183dcdf43
    Fullständigt namn på felaktigt paket:

Program-ID relativt till felaktigt paket:

- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    - <System>
    <Provider Name="Application Error" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>100</Task>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-08-11T21:07:02.561793800Z" />
    <EventRecordID>755</EventRecordID>
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Security />
    </System>
    - <EventData>
    <Data>dwm.exe</Data>
    <Data>10.0.16299.15</Data>
    <Data>7f22d77c</Data>
    <Data>dwmcore.dll</Data>
    <Data>10.0.16299.579</Data>
    <Data>c5dce87f</Data>
    <Data>8898008d</Data>
    <Data>000000000001820d</Data>
    <Data>1564</Data>
    <Data>01d55088b8b61ba4</Data>
    <Data>C:\Windows\system32\dwm.exe</Data>
    <Data>C:\Windows\system32\dwmcore.dll</Data>
    <Data>b49a4cd7-3b66-46a4-aa5d-f37689e29a5e</Data>
    <Data />
    <Data />
    </EventData>

</Event>

AND

Processen för fönsterhanteraren för skrivbordet har avslutats. (Processens avslutningskod: 0x000000ff, antal omstarter: 5, enhets-ID för primär bildskärm: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970)

- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    - <System>
    <Provider Name="Dwminit" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="32770">0</EventID>
    <Level>3</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-08-11T21:07:00.489153000Z" />
    <EventRecordID>743</EventRecordID>
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Security />
    </System>
    - <EventData>
    <Data>0x000000ff</Data>
    <Data>5</Data>
    <Data>NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970</Data>
    </EventData>

</Event>
    These are the warnings and errors occuring just before/whilst bluescreen crash
    My computer is still on and everything works except the screens.
    Is this problem software or hardware related?

<Provider Name="Display" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">4115</EventID>

<Level>3</Level>

T

This one only occurs one time. The others occur several times before i reboot the computer.

My windows has been reinstalled several times, nvidia drivers up to date.

:)

Theohune, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Law-II Win User

Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Nvidia Graphics Card

Hello Brian,

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on the Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Aug 12, 2019
  4. Blue Screen Graphic Driver/card Crash 4101 need to force quit

Unsupported Graphics card .

Hello Ayush,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Blue Screen Graphic Driver/card Crash 4101 need to force quit

1. Blue Screen Graphic Driver/card Crash 4101 need to force quit - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Graphic

2. Graphics card crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics card crashing?: Hello, So I've come here today to try and figure out what's going with my computer, I have installed several games onto my computer and some of them decide they want to crash and not appear. Whenever I run these games most of the times I am using steam, when I launch the game...
  3. Blue Screen of Death/Black Screen Crashes and Graphics Driver Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death/Black Screen Crashes and Graphics Driver Issues: Hi,I was wondering if someone could help me please regarding my laptop make: L340-17IRH Gaming Laptop ideapad - Type 81LL. Over the past month, my laptop has been experiencing frequent crashes - either when the screen goes completely black for up to around 10 seconds, or the...
  4. Blue Screen of Death/Black Screen Crashes and Graphics Driver Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen of Death/Black Screen Crashes and Graphics Driver Issues: Hi,I was wondering if someone could help me please regarding my laptop make: L340-17IRH Gaming Laptop ideapad - Type 81LL. Over the past month, my laptop has been experiencing frequent crashes - either when the screen goes completely black for up to around 10 seconds, or the...
  5. Graphics Card Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics Card Crash: It made this dump -https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EhO5tAn9wYtkh5NPu5CC9B4OrTfAzno9/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphics-card-crash/9ccf873f-89a6-44f7-81e9-ee97a39408ce
  6. Do I need a new Graphics Card..Blue screen, Crashing...?! whats going on....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Do I need a new Graphics Card..Blue screen, Crashing...?! whats going on....: Hey My gtx 1080 for which i had over 4 years now...might be causing the problems i think.I just got a new motherboardmy cpu is good...anyways; my question is how do i know if my graphics card is faulty...I get blue screen of deaths when i play world of warcraft and before...
  7. graphics card drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    graphics card drivers: after upgrading to windows 10 my computer says it has no drivers for my graphics card.It is not a clean install only an upgrade and the card worked before. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphics-card-drivers/abf546cf-45d7-4508-90c8-e3c5f00d6543
  8. Drivers (perhaps graphics card) are causing crashes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Drivers (perhaps graphics card) are causing crashes.: I have delt with this for about a year. It's only in the past 6 months has become a large hassle. My HP EliteBook 8560w is crashing quite frequently. After trying many many drivers, I cannot fix it. I just wiped and reinstalled windows hoping for a change, but none is to be...
  9. Graphic Card Drivers

Graphic Card Drivers: Following various Windows 10 updates and with the last update 1809 I am having problems due to the fact that the Graphic Card drivers are not compatible with a video editing program. My Graphics Card is INTEL HD 530 and after the 1809 update it changed the driver to...
  10. Graphics card driver

Graphics card driver: I have recently gotten a new graphics card (Sapphire pulse RX570 8GB) for my computer. when I plugged the graphics card in and started my computer I downloaded the driver from the driver disc and restarted my computer. when I checked the device manager and checked the...