Windows 10: Blue screen hangs up?

Discus and support Blue screen hangs up? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I've had a lot of blues screens before and now I'm relatively familiar with them. But this one is different. It's been locked at 100% for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HabvielRGBimPC, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Blue screen hangs up?

Hello,

I've had a lot of blues screens before and now I'm relatively familiar with them.

But this one is different.

It's been locked at 100% for an hour, but it's not restarting. It is the error code KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Should I restart? So do it yourself or keep waiting or do something else?

MfG

:)

HabvielRGBimPC, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Blue screen hangs up?

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen hangs up?

1. Blue screen hangs up? - Similar Threads - Blue screen hangs

2. The Laptop hang and blue screen :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Laptop hang and blue screen :: The laptop hangs and the blue screen "Your device....." appears.I restarted the laptop, a green spot appeared on the boot logo and it hung again, please help to solve this problem....
  3. The Laptop hang and blue screen :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Laptop hang and blue screen :: The laptop hangs and the blue screen "Your device....." appears.I restarted the laptop, a green spot appeared on the boot logo and it hung again, please help to solve this problem....
  4. The Laptop hang and blue screen :

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 on PC start up hangs on Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 on PC start up hangs on Blue Screen: Every time I start Windows 10 it just opens in the blue screen and goes no further only solution is to switch PC off and retart which starts normally. What can I do to resolve the problem...
  6. Pc keeps freezing / Hanging up / Blue Screening

Pc keeps freezing / Hanging up / Blue Screening: Hello , my pc that I've had for about 6 months has been freezing and getting blue screen's. This usually happens when I first boot into windows, or when I'm watching YouTube, listening to music , or just using a small program. I usually have to have one of my games open in...
  7. Weird system hangs and blue screens

Weird system hangs and blue screens: Hey guys having some really weird issues i just cant seem to troubleshoot. Issue one is even with sleep mode turned off everywhere I have an issue where the pc is randomly going to sleep but i cant wake it up. I have to just restart and it boots up fine. The other issue im...
  8. Blue Screen and frequent Hangs

Blue Screen and frequent Hangs: Hi, Recently i started getting the BSOD. Here's a link to the dump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aj8Xm0z90S3u3zH633quvPZ7K40B?e=l2LjK1 TIA. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-and-frequent-hangs/25f1bfcb-2b23-401d-8740-bd8ab4a6e498
  9. blue screen and display hanging

blue screen and display hanging: My desktop screen got hang i am not able to login and when i restarts it gives me some error Stopcode: System thread exception not handled what failed: fvevol.sys...
  10. Screen Hang up

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen Hang up: I use msn.com as my home page with a fav's bar. The past few days when I move from msn to a fav and after 5 min try to return to msn my screen freezes, something like it times out. How can I correct this ????? Thanks 66159