Windows 10: Blue screen happening more often.

Discus and support Blue screen happening more often. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, here are my dmp and msinfo files not sure why I'm getting these blue screens if anyone can help me find the issue that would be great.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sebastienbrusilo, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Blue screen happening more often.

Hello, here are my dmp and msinfo files not
    sure why I'm getting these blue screens if anyone can help me find the issue that would be great.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmNlwsplWUCYhYMyfzZkNbumKkj0GA

:)

sebastienbrusilo, Nov 25, 2018
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Blue Screen Of Death - Why does this one happen?

Hi,

A blue screen error or stop error usually means that the computer encountered some corruption. For us to isolate the issue, we need additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is the computer still able to go to the login screen or is it already stuck on the blue screen?

In the meantime, we suggest checking and following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It has information on why you've encounter this issue and it provide appropriate
    steps on how to fix it. Kindly choose the option based on when you've received the error.

We'll wait for your response.

Mayra Aqu, Nov 25, 2018
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Nov 25, 2018
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Blue screen happening more often.

Windows 10 - Blue Screen / WatchDog Violation

Hi,

Incompatible drivers can cause the Watchdog Violation blue screen error. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we can provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Are you using a third-party antivirus program?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before this started happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest carefully following the steps suggested

here
    for troubleshooting blue screen errors. That article was specifically created for resolving stop (also called blue screen) errors that happen in Windows 10.

We'll wait for your response and the results of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

Blue screen happening more often.

1. Blue screen happening more often. - Similar Threads - Blue screen happening

2. Often getting blue screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Often getting blue screen error: Hi Team,I am getting a BSOD at times. It's a workstation laptop, so I am using many softwares which are heavy on memory use parallelly. I am attaching the minidump and the system info file. Please let me know how to resolve this issue. I have uploaded the files to this one...
  3. BSOD occurring more and more often

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD occurring more and more often: My Win 10 machine is giving me a blue screen virtually every day at the moment.My last few STOP CODES:KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDHYPERVISOR_ERRORKMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDBAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFOI have run the following:chkdsk: No disk Errorsmdsched.exe : No memory Errorssfc...
  4. More blue screens randomly happening, while playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    More blue screens randomly happening, while playing: We could say that this problem is a follow up from this:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crash-blue-screen-while-playing-legion-td-2/a77e97db-cc1e-4b53-97a2-ed02b73abe67This time while playing a co-op terror game named Devour, i'll leave the new minidump,...
  5. More blue screens randomly happening, while playing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    More blue screens randomly happening, while playing: We could say that this problem is a follow up from this:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crash-blue-screen-while-playing-legion-td-2/a77e97db-cc1e-4b53-97a2-ed02b73abe67This time while playing a co-op terror game named Devour, i'll leave the new minidump,...
  6. More blue screens randomly happening, while playing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. This happens quite often

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This happens quite often: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/zosumx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ltx5g7/this_happens_quite_often/
  8. PC Blue screens often

PC Blue screens often: 1. The version of windows im running is 1909, build is 18363.1316 2. I built my PC myself but I have a x570 mag mobo 3. I get these BSOD randomly thoughout my usage of pc but never does it not start up 4. I do not know if this was prior to the issue but I put in new memory...
  9. Getting BSOD more and more often

Getting BSOD more and more often: Ive been getting the BSOD with increasing frequency. the machine says tell support "bad pool header error". Ive included a link to the minidump file from the latest occurrence. Not sure if its connected but I always get the error message "Bluetooth service stack could not...
  10. Blue Screening often

Blue Screening often: Been blue screening every other day recently and can't figure what's going on since half the screen is cropped on the blue screen error so I can't see the error code. I pulled out this info from the Security and Maintenance page. Source Windows Summary Shut down...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blue screen crashes more often