Windows 10: Blue Screen Happening Several Times a Day

Discus and support Blue Screen Happening Several Times a Day in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, Recently my Computer has been Blue Screening several times a day, ever since I did some windows updates. I have uploaded the dump files to one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Samuel (UG), Feb 24, 2019.

1. Blue Screen Happening Several Times a Day

Hey,

Recently my Computer has been Blue Screening several times a day, ever since I did some windows updates. I have uploaded the dump files to one drive and was wondering if someone could give me some insight into what might be causing the problem?

Thanks

Sam

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Al1urXnK3QGSgRw9NYkoLTz7_AEK

:)

Samuel (UG), Feb 24, 2019

2. Getting 3 different blue screen errors multiple times a day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• could you please mention the exact error message that you are getting?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Feb 24, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Blue Screen Of Death - Why does this one happen?

Hi,

A blue screen error or stop error usually means that the computer encountered some corruption. For us to isolate the issue, we need additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is the computer still able to go to the login screen or is it already stuck on the blue screen?

In the meantime, we suggest checking and following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It has information on why you've encounter this issue and it provide appropriate
    steps on how to fix it. Kindly choose the option based on when you've received the error.

We'll wait for your response.

Mayra Aqu, Feb 24, 2019
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen Happening Several Times a Day

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

Blue Screen Happening Several Times a Day

1. Blue Screen Happening Several Times a Day - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Happening

2. BSOD several times a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD several times a day: My HP ENVY 15 is hitting a BSOD several times a day:https://www.dropbox.com/s/8qmng712ojjoxhw/log.txt?dl=0https://www.dropbox.com/s/aveu0tehbhdapxe/dump.dml?dl=0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-several-times-a-day/30cb9f6c-136f-4ed7-a8a8-339df70b7e13
  3. BSOD several times a day.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD several times a day.: So, I was wondering what exactly has been causing my PC to BSOD. It's been happening VERY frequently as of late, but started a few months ago, and only happened once every couple of days. It seems to give me one of a few different error codes. "irql_not_less_or_equal", "dpc...
  4. BSOD Several Times A Day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Several Times A Day: Hello, I am getting BSOD errors several times per day, seemingly at random. This has been going on for about a month now. It started around the time of some Windows updates but I don't know if that is related.The last 5 minidump files are here:...
  5. Blue Screen happening, atleast 3 times a day.

Blue Screen happening, atleast 3 times a day.: SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎4/‎24/‎2022 2:51 PMStatusReport sentProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 18Parameter 1: ffff83854b2e22a0Parameter 2: ffff83855eed5fe0Parameter 3: 1Parameter 4: ff00000000000000OS version: 10_0_19044Service Pack:...
  6. Blue Screen happening, atleast 3 times a day.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen happening, atleast 3 times a day.: SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎4/‎24/‎2022 2:51 PMStatusReport sentProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 18Parameter 1: ffff83854b2e22a0Parameter 2: ffff83855eed5fe0Parameter 3: 1Parameter 4: ff00000000000000OS version: 10_0_19044Service Pack:...
  7. Blue Screen happening, atleast 3 times a day.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR happening several times a day

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR happening several times a day: Windows 10 ver 1909 A few days ago, I installed another sil1334 PCI SATA card into my machine. I already have one as well as a PCI-E SATA card so this is the 3rd. Shortly after installation I started getting WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSODs and assumed the card was the issue...
  9. BSOD several times a day.

BSOD several times a day.: I really need help looking at the mini dumps that are being created for my BSOD. How can I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/bsod-several-times-a-day/7898bcfe-ea03-452b-a6bd-9c2fc6ac8b02
  10. Two ESENT event errors happening several times a day??

in Windows 10 Support
    Two ESENT event errors happening several times a day??: Hi, Since Nov. 15 I have seen two ESENT errors (Event 490 and Event 454) every day ... sometimes two or three times a day listed in my Event Viewer. I have googled the daylights out of it and still come up empty ... at least for my computer 'expertise' (meaning 'or lack of')...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 blue screen reboots several times a day