Windows 10: Blue screen help :

Discus and support Blue screen help : in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, Recently I built a new computer, and every piece of hardware is new, sadly since day 1 I have been getting random blue screens. I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by danielgiraldo6, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Blue screen help :

Hi,

Recently I built a new computer, and every piece of hardware is new, sadly since day 1 I have been getting random blue screens. I have tried everything, and they have been a bit controlled nevertheless i just can´t seem to solve it.

It appears to be the ethernet driver because my most frequent error right before the blue screen is IntelR I211 Gigabit Network Connection

Network Link is disconnected.

I will share a onedrive folder with you, it has 3 minidump recent files, the DMPS and a speccy snapshot with all the computer specs.

One Drive Folder

I'd be grateful if you can help me.

:

:)

danielgiraldo6, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Blue screen help :

1. Blue screen help : - Similar Threads - Blue screen help

2. Help!! Blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help!! Blue screen: Help!! Got my son a gaming pc for Xmas. It worked for 2 days and now won’t boot up. We are getting blue screen stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION what failed: nvlddmkm.sys looking for help please. Happy to do factory reset as nothing on there to lose. Can’t get into safe...
  3. help with blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help with blue screen: Starting a few weeks ago I observe frequent multiple times a day blue screen of deaths on a ThinkPad L13 Yoga Gen 4 running Windows 11 Pro. The system creates minidumps each time. I uploaded a few of them to https://my.hidrive.com/share/zctcjbtn0c and would really appreciate...
  4. Blue Screen Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Help: 0: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An attempt was made to access a pageable...
  5. Blue Screen Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Help: 0: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An attempt was made to access a pageable...
  6. Help with blue screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with blue screen: I'm getting a blue screen every time I do something , Stop code : CRITICAL PROCESS DIED I was installing an update since last night , it had been running for 13 hours and it was stuck on 26% so I had to force shutdown. And now every time I boot up , I get a blue screen and...
  7. Blue screen help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen help!: Hey everyone, So I’m getting the blue screen now. When I launch my computer and log in, it works normally until maybe like 2 minutes in and then it gives me the bluescreen. This is the information I get: Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What failed: atillk64.sys Any help...
  8. Help With Blue Screen

Help With Blue Screen: Greetings. My computer crashed every day. Here is the link to the minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M3dVC7_20lJRsMggnYZXYshsbFUmk03N/view?usp=sharing Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks....
  9. Blue Screen Help!

Blue Screen Help!: Just got blue screen on my new pc. Here is my minidump on OneDrive: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aok1tqJhZ5WIgX6GUO4n4V8KrV6Z https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-help/62c36669-0c2d-43c1-b3e7-3058415a5328
  10. Blue screen help

Blue screen help: Hi there, I built this PC a while back and I've had some blue screens here and there and never could really get to the bottom of it. Lately they've been increasing. I'd appreciate it if someone could take a look at the dump files I've uploaded. Included is an NFO file as...