Windows 10: Blue Screen in the middle of installing windows updates.

Discus and support Blue Screen in the middle of installing windows updates. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello. Today at school my computer randomly shut off and forced me to start updates, something it does whenever I postpone the updates for too long.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by beauh22, Sep 13, 2018.

1. beauh22 Win User

Blue Screen in the middle of installing windows updates.

Hello. Today at school my computer randomly shut off and forced me to start updates, something it does whenever I postpone the updates for too long. Everything went smoothly up until it got to 30%, where it blue screened, and went into recovery mode. Sadly I was unable to write down the error code or do the QR code. When it finished recovery mode, it said it couldn't be helped, and the source of the error was system32. This is where I freaked, I thought my computer just killed itself before my eyes. I clicked continue to Windows 10, and when it booted up, it said installing windows updates, and it was at 65%. I was so relived and thought everything was fine. Now, I went into settings and it still says I have more updates to install, but of course I am now terrified to do so. Is it a common problem with a simple fix? Or should I just ignore it and install the rest of the updates, or take it as a sign something is very wrong and take it to get worked on?

:)

beauh22, Sep 13, 2018
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 13, 2018
  3. When Windows Installs Updates, it Blue-Screens beforehand

Hi,

There are different factors that can contribute as to why your computer goes to a blue screen before an update gets installed. This could be caused by missing update components or system files that got corrupted. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer
    the questions below:

• Were there any error codes or messages that showed up when you saw the blue screen on your computer?
    • We would to clarify what steps you to attempted to disable the automatic updates?
    • Which version and build of Windows 10 do you have installed in your computer?

Windows 10 Pro and Home users also do not have the option to disable automatic updates. If you are using Windows 10 Professional, Enterprise or Education edition, then you will be able to defer the download and installation of Windows Updates on your computer
    system. Windows 10 Home users, will not see this option.

If you are using the version of Windows 10 that supports the option to defer updates, kindly take note of the following information below:

• Download and installation of security updates will happen immediately. Only features will be deferred
    • The deferment will occur for a couple of months only, after which these upgrades too will be downloaded and installed. Quality updates may get deferred by up to 30 days, whereas feature updates will not get installed for up to 180 days.

As a initial recommendation, you can follow the steps to troubleshoot blue screen errors that is available through this

link
    . This article will guide you in a step by steps process to correct errors that may lead to a blue screen showing on your computer.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Sep 13, 2018
  4. Blue Screen in the middle of installing windows updates.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

Blue Screen in the middle of installing windows updates.

1. Blue Screen in the middle of installing windows updates. - Similar Threads - Blue Screen middle

2. Blue Screen Error in the middle of local reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Error in the middle of local reset: I was using windows insider devi don't remember build number. Yesterday when i opened my laptop, i found out that the start menu wasn't working, there were some wifi issues etc.. So i decided to reset my pc with local files and removing everything. But when the installing...
  3. Blue Screen Error in the middle of local reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Error in the middle of local reset: I was using windows insider devi don't remember build number. Yesterday when i opened my laptop, i found out that the start menu wasn't working, there were some wifi issues etc.. So i decided to reset my pc with local files and removing everything. But when the installing...
  4. Blue Screen in the middle of updating to Windows 10 21H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen in the middle of updating to Windows 10 21H2: I was updating my Windows 10, but at around 30-40~% of the installation, the Blue Screen appeared.Its always around 30 or 40% before the blue screen happensThe Stop code in the blule screen is PAGE-FAULT_IN_NONPAGE_AREA. I have no third-party antivirus, and I also tried...
  5. Blue Screen in the middle of updating to Windows 10 21H2

Blue Screen in the middle of updating to Windows 10 21H2: I was updating my Windows 10, but at around 30-40~% of the installation, the Blue Screen appeared.Its always around 30 or 40% before the blue screen happensThe Stop code in the blule screen is PAGE-FAULT_IN_NONPAGE_AREA. I have no third-party antivirus, and I also tried...
  6. Blue Screen in the middle of updating to Windows 10 21H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Blue screen in the middle of updating windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen in the middle of updating windows 10: I was trying to update my windows 10 but when I pressed 'Check for updates' nothing happened, it loads for a while but then nothing, there was no error message or stop code. troubleshooting didn't find any issues either. I tried Windows Installation Assistant, It got to the...
  8. Blue screen in the middle of updating windows 10

Blue screen in the middle of updating windows 10: I was trying to update my windows 10 but when I pressed 'Check for updates' nothing happened, it loads for a while but then nothing, there was no error message or stop code. troubleshooting didn't find any issues either. I tried Windows Installation Assistant, It got to the...
  9. Blue screen in the middle of updating windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Fatal error on middle of screen in a blue box

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fatal error on middle of screen in a blue box: Help please i keep getting Fatal Error in the middle of the screen to tell me to log out because my start button does not aknolage me volume does not work on a touch to change it or my Callender does not work either Help please...been like this all day says log off and next...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blue screen in the middle of installing update KB4493473