Windows 10: Blue screen inaccessible boot device

Discus and support Blue screen inaccessible boot device in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My windows 11 has been showing blue screen error with inaccessible boot device , it works fine for some times than it suddenly showls blue screen and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kamleshsingh3, May 27, 2022.

1. Blue screen inaccessible boot device

My windows 11 has been showing blue screen error with inaccessible boot device , it works fine for some times than it suddenly showls blue screen and restarts automatically I tried resetting it still nothing was helpful I also updated it to the latest version then also nothing changed much it worked well one day with no problem the other day same problem wha can I do I tried out sfc/scan ,disk scan and all still nothing what to do

:)

kamleshsingh3, May 27, 2022
  2. Jonas Flo Win User

inaccessible boot device blue screen and constant restart

Hi Rick,

It would seem like the path going to your hard drive where your Windows 10 OS is installed became corrupted or outdated. You may follow the steps in this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. In addition, you may also follow the steps given on this
    thread.

Please keep us posted with the results of the troubleshooting steps.

Jonas Flo, May 27, 2022
  3. error :inaccessible boot device

hi

on the point 1 why should I boot from windows 8.1 CD/DVD ?

this problem is with windows 10 .

the error I get when I boot the system is

inaccessible boot device
    I followed the steps to run a repair ,,, and after finishing all the steps of repair the computer restart automatically and the same blue screen with the same error . I think theres no way at all to solve this problem .

jakobismail, May 27, 2022
  4. zbook Win User

Blue screen inaccessible boot device

Inaccessible boot device

This is a Microsoft link on inaccessible boot device:
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...le-boot-device

It is an intermediate level link.
    There are more advanced steps that can be ran once the partition structure is known.
    There are steps for repair of the boot sector, operating system, etc.
    Sometimes this bugcheck can be caused by windows updates.

A reset save files equivalent may be able to be performed.
    Alternatively a clean install can be performed once important files are backed up.

zbook, May 27, 2022
Thema:

Blue screen inaccessible boot device

1. Blue screen inaccessible boot device - Similar Threads - Blue screen inaccessible

2. Inaccessible boot device infinite blue screen unavailable Winre

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inaccessible boot device infinite blue screen unavailable Winre: Hi I have a laptop that when powered on it keeps going into a loop of giving me a blue screen, restarting, then booting up to go back to blue screen the error code is Inaccessible_Boot_Device I have tried f1-f12 methods and they don't work. I have also tried the power off 3...
  3. Inaccessible boot device infinite blue screen unavailable Winre

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Inaccessible boot device infinite blue screen unavailable Winre: Hi I have a laptop that when powered on it keeps going into a loop of giving me a blue screen, restarting, then booting up to go back to blue screen the error code is Inaccessible_Boot_Device I have tried f1-f12 methods and they don't work. I have also tried the power off 3...
  4. Inaccessible boot device infinite blue screen unavailable Winre

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Blue screen inaccessible boot device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen inaccessible boot device: My windows 11 has been showing blue screen error with inaccessible boot device , it works fine for some times than it suddenly showls blue screen and restarts automatically I tried resetting it still nothing was helpful I also updated it to the latest version then also...
  6. Stop code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE The Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE The Blue Screen: Hey so I recently ordered an acre aspire 5 labtop from Amazon that was renewed and when I got it the security seal was ripped. Didn’t think much from it until I opened it and started using it for a little bit. I started to notice that the computer was really out of date and...
  7. Stop code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE The Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stop code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE The Blue Screen: Hey so I recently ordered an acre aspire 5 labtop from Amazon that was renewed and when I got it the security seal was ripped. Didn’t think much from it until I opened it and started using it for a little bit. I started to notice that the computer was really out of date and...
  8. Stop code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE The Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. blue screen: inaccessible boot device

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen: inaccessible boot device: Ripristinando uno stato precedente Windows si avvia ma alla successiva riaccensione il problema si ripresenta identico. Leggo in internet che il problema è causato da un aggiornamento Microsoft; se è così vorrei sapere quando sarà rilasciato l'aggiornamento emendato. Grazie...
  10. Blue Screen Inaccessible boot device

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blue Screen Inaccessible boot device: Hi,I would really appreciate some help. I have a new laptop (2 weeks) and it has crashed. I have followed instructions for troubleshooting but have had no success so far. I have no access to anything on the desktop. No luck with safe mode. I have a college assignment deadline...