Windows 10: Blue Screen info needed

Discus and support Blue Screen info needed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I spent a lot of time over two days trying to do what you asked. I disabled programs in the Task Manager or using the autoruns list in System Explorer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rfrharbin, Oct 18, 2016.

1. rfrharbin Win User

Blue Screen info needed

I spent a lot of time over two days trying to do what you asked. I disabled programs in the Task Manager or using the autoruns list in System Explorer. Three of the programs reinstalled themselves back into the task Manager startup list leaving a double entry. I had enough trouble and frustration after the first day that I did a restore so as to start over. Attachment 109891 Attachment 109892
    I have what you may think is a gaming machine but I do not game but my CPU runs about 95% 24/7/365 and the GPU runs maxed also so I had this assembled for me to keep everything cool and I have not been able to figure out how to remove all of the programs on the Task Manager list. Below is what has been running most of the last week with no problem. Attachment 109893

I have the programs down from 19 to 6 with no trouble this last week and can really do without the Windows Defender icon. My gigabyte network drivers are up to date but I have not updated the BIOS yet. I don't really need the Networx program; I installed it to see how much the cell phones were adding to my uploads and downloads in case my ISP complains. I put it back in an hour ago but if it is the problem I can do without it as I only planned to have it for a while anyway. I have never tried to speed up my boot time because I restart only to update and besides this computer is so fast booting up there is little gain. I may be able figure out how to load some of the programs in the Task Manager list elsewhere but those three that reinstall themselves bewilder me.
    I am hoping that I can run the computer like it is now and say it is fixed next week.

The windows installer is needed to install .msi files.

Thanks for your help; I have learned a lot.

rfrharbin, Nov 11, 2016
  2. axe0 New Member

I agree that the speed you gain is very little, but for others it is a lot which is why I keep it included *Smile

3. rfrharbin Win User
    I have waited for a long enuff time to say that the problem is fixed.
    Thank you very much.

rfrharbin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Blue Screen info needed

1. Blue Screen info needed - Similar Threads - Blue Screen info

2. Need Info on Reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Info on Reinstall: Hey Guys,I have a problem with Windows 10 Pro and reset did not fix it.So I want to reinstall fresh but need some help.I have 5 HDD's and if I use media creation tool and how would I do a fresh install on c drive?Also I have 5 hdd's so if if I do fresh install would it wipe...
  3. Need Info on Reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Info on Reinstall: Hey Guys,I have a problem with Windows 10 Pro and reset did not fix it.So I want to reinstall fresh but need some help.I have 5 HDD's and if I use media creation tool and how would I do a fresh install on c drive?Also I have 5 hdd's so if if I do fresh install would it wipe...
  4. Need jumper pin info on a WD5000LPCX WD Blue 500GB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need jumper pin info on a WD5000LPCX WD Blue 500GB: This Sata 3 drive was the boot drive for a laptop bought in 2014. It started presenting problems and it "quit" working about 6 months ago. This was not my computer but a friend of mines estranged gf's computer. They were interested in trying to retrieve information of the...
  5. Need help with blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with blue screen: I have been getting this for a couple of years now. Updating windows or any other drivers did not resolve this issue.Here is a link to a zip on my onedrive containing the minidump, msfino and speccy specs.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Atwdufuwvn6QjY1bzT3gHgaGHyNc9w?e=3Dy6bfAll help is...
  6. Need help with blue screens.

Need help with blue screens.: I've been having multiple blue screens lately. I'm not sure why. I have 3 dumps from the last 2 days. They are uploadedhere. Thanks in advance! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-blue-screens/6a49d522-a031-408b-9fb1-60305a35b984
  7. Blue screen BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO

Blue screen BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO: bagaimana cara atasi bluescreen ,cara yang diberikan di info sebelumnya telah dilakukan tetap tidak bisa, terimakasih https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-bad-system-config-info/de2e8a66-e53b-478d-9dd0-f11d17ef6716
  8. Need help with blue screening

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with blue screening: I recently moved my pc as in an hour long car ride and I get home and set it back up. My pc runs for about 20-30 mins and I get a blue screen. I thought it was a hardware issue but i’m starting to think it’s something wrong with windows itself. submitted by /u/idoooobz...
  9. BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO (Blue Startup Screen)

BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO (Blue Startup Screen): Hi, I keep getting this blue screen, I have tried everything that I can think of but it just keeps looping back to this screen. BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO Windows 10 home 64 Home PC Anyone here know what I can try? Thank you. [IMG]...
  10. Blue screen of death info

Blue screen of death info: hi there, i am just another customer and consumer of windows computer products and just would like to ask a question regarding information about the different types of blue screens and what are the causes which google doesnt have anything close to what i want to know thus...