Windows 10: Blue screen into stuck preparing automatic repair

Discus and support Blue screen into stuck preparing automatic repair in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently got a firmware update notification on my lenovo laptop - I installed it, laptop was plugged in, everything was fine. When it rebooted, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CalebConnors1, Apr 25, 2022.

1. Blue screen into stuck preparing automatic repair

I recently got a firmware update notification on my lenovo laptop - I installed it, laptop was plugged in, everything was fine. When it rebooted, my computer bluescreened with the error message inaccessible boot device. I got to the recovery screen once, hit restart again to see if that would fix it. It didn't and now whenever I get to the preparing automatic repair screen, whether from a restart off a blue screen of death or a forced recovery mode from shutting the computer down mid boot a few times, it is never able to get past that screen. I think I just need to go back a version in my rec

:)

CalebConnors1, Apr 25, 2022
  2. subby Win User

Preparing automatic repair black screen afterwards stuck

Fixing this gaming PC for a friend. His computer gets stuck on the windows logo with the dotted spinning circle. In the past to fix this i've done a startup repair. But this time, the PC starts the Preparing Automatic Repair, then screen goes black, where normally it should be showing diagnosing your pc before loaded the Automatic Repair screen.

What should I attempt to try next?

subby, Apr 25, 2022
  3. SashaFitz Win User
    Preparing automatic repairs

After an update, i turned on my laptop and was met with “prepairing automatic repairs”. This is then met by the dreaded blue screen saying that the laptop will restart. Ive done the force shutdown 3x thing but still everytime i turn it on it gets stuck
    on “preparing automatic repairs” and has currently been in this state for around 20 hours. What do i do?

SashaFitz, Apr 25, 2022
  4. ShoShosa Win User

Blue screen into stuck preparing automatic repair

Stuck at "Preparing Automatic Repair"

Hello,

I bought a new PC without windows. I purchased windows 10 and it was working fine. Then after a few weeks, I started getting a Blue screen with stop code "Inaccessible Boot Device", then the PC restarts automatically to black screen saying "Preparing Automatic
    Repair" and it gets stuck there.

Can anyone help?
    Blue screen into stuck preparing automatic repair e9f00de4-53af-45f8-818b-8f8796f505f7?upload=true.jpg

ShoShosa, Apr 25, 2022
Thema:

Blue screen into stuck preparing automatic repair

1. Blue screen into stuck preparing automatic repair - Similar Threads - Blue screen stuck

2. Stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair: I was just minding my business when my laptop froze, so I obviously restarted it. It now just says "Preparing Automatic Repair" and it has been for at least a couple hours. At one point, it gave me a blue screen only to go back to the same loop. It then ran for about another...
  3. Stuck on 'Preparing Automatic Repair'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on 'Preparing Automatic Repair': Hello, I am stuck on the Asus screen saying preparing automatic repair when I try to start up. I can't access windows advanced settings either.My computer is in good health otherwise, I think this problem must have happened when I hard switched it off last night as it wasn't...
  4. PC Stuck in "Preparing Automatic Repair" screen

PC Stuck in "Preparing Automatic Repair" screen: It began when I booted up my Laptop It was after an update if I remember right suddenly it went on that blue screen with the sad face, until it restarted.After the restart, I could see the start menu but it wouldn't react to anything, even after waiting a good amount of time....
  5. Blue screen into stuck preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen into stuck preparing automatic repair: I recently got a firmware update notification on my lenovo laptop - I installed it, laptop was plugged in, everything was fine. When it rebooted, my computer bluescreened with the error message inaccessible boot device. I got to the recovery screen once, hit restart again to...
  6. Blue screen into stuck preparing automatic repair

Blue screen into stuck preparing automatic repair: I recently got a firmware update notification on my lenovo laptop - I installed it, laptop was plugged in, everything was fine. When it rebooted, my computer bluescreened with the error message inaccessible boot device. I got to the recovery screen once, hit restart again to...
  7. Stuck in preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in preparing automatic repair: I recently got my lenovo laptop back after some (hardware) repairs - I installed a firmware update after I got it back (prompted by the system) and now when I boot, it will go to blue screen of death, restart, and be stuck on preparing automatic repair. When I try and power...
  8. Stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair screen.: Since last night my laptop has been stuck on the loading screen with writing saying “Prepaing Automatic Repair. i have tried turning my laptop on and off again. I have tried activating safe mode so I can go on my computer. I have tried doing a system reset with only my...
  9. Stuck on preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on preparing automatic repair: [IMG]after I updated the system firmware is asked me to restart my laptop. After the installation finihed on boot page it restarted again and got me to a blue screen error and then it stuck on this page... please help me to pass it ......
  10. Stuck at Preparing Automatic Repair screen(Not loading)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck at Preparing Automatic Repair screen(Not loading): [IMG] Hi i have recently encountered this problem when i shutdown manually using the power off button. I had no issues with this but recently it just gave me this problem. I only had my laptop for 1 month++ but im sure it not running at its fullest potential as i bought it...