Windows 10: Blue screen IRQL error after replacing motherboard

Discus and support Blue screen IRQL error after replacing motherboard in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop's motherboard recently stopped working, since it was still in warranty I called up the service center and they replaced the motherboard.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PrateekSurana, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Blue screen IRQL error after replacing motherboard

My laptop's motherboard recently stopped working, since it was still in warranty I called up the service center and they replaced the motherboard.

After replacing the motherboard, the engineer did some diagnosing stuff and then booted up the laptop. And after booting up windows was working very smoothly for about 1-2 hours and then I got the blue screen IRQL error and the laptop restarted, after restarting i checked for updates and updated Windows to the latest cumulative version.

After that the laptop was working very smoothly for around 2-3 hours until i got the same error again and it restarted once again. And this cycle keeps on repeating every 2 hours after booting up the laptop.

Can anyone please tell me a fix for this?

Is it possible to fix this error without reinstalling Windows?

:)

PrateekSurana, Sep 29, 2018

2. Blue screen with "irql not less or equal"

Hi,

The IRQL error is a memory related error that often appears if a system process or a driver attempts to access a memory address without proper access rights. For us to troubleshoot this issue, we suggest performing the given methods on this
    article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . Select the most appropriate scenario to what you are experiencing to view the methods.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Sep 29, 2018
  3. Blue Screen: Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal (Windows 10 X64)

Hello Purgatori,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with this issue.

The DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.

I suggest you try the steps from the below link and check if it helps:

Keep us updated on the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 29, 2018
  4. Blue screen IRQL error after replacing motherboard

Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

Blue screen IRQL error after replacing motherboard

1. Blue screen IRQL error after replacing motherboard - Similar Threads - Blue screen IRQL

2. Blue screen irql

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen irql: Happened twice in ten minutes randomly. Seen other posts on here which said to copy the minidump data and link it here. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtYxjcBsRnOJlho3E7yk_hzVfQ7p?e=u3mAGy...
  3. TPM Error after motherboard Replacement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TPM Error after motherboard Replacement: Hi,We are a large organization and have recently purchased about 350 Dell Vostro laptops, we have experienced a number of TPM errors every time Dell techs replace the motherboard, this causes us to reload the machines, is there a way to fix the TPM errors without having to...
  4. TPM Error after motherboard Replacement

TPM Error after motherboard Replacement: Hi,We are a large organization and have recently purchased about 350 Dell Vostro laptops, we have experienced a number of TPM errors every time Dell techs replace the motherboard, this causes us to reload the machines, is there a way to fix the TPM errors without having to...
  5. Error 0xC004C060 after motherboard replacement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0xC004C060 after motherboard replacement: Hello,After upgrading my PC, including the motherboard, my windows 10 has been "de-activated" and I have been unable to re-activate. Error code 0xC004C060 is generated saying "The activation server determined the specific product key has been blocked"I have tried everything...
  6. Error 0xC004C060 after motherboard replacement

Error 0xC004C060 after motherboard replacement: Hello,After upgrading my PC, including the motherboard, my windows 10 has been "de-activated" and I have been unable to re-activate. Error code 0xC004C060 is generated saying "The activation server determined the specific product key has been blocked"I have tried everything...
  7. Error 0xC004C060 after motherboard replacement

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. After motherboard replacement, received blue "bitlock recovery screen" upon boot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After motherboard replacement, received blue "bitlock recovery screen" upon boot.: Long story short, motherboard was replaced by dell technician and starting laptop, blue bitlock recovery screen came up asking for recovery code. We were told that we'd have to send laptop to Texas for them to install a new hard drive. We don't remember ever encrypting the...
  9. After motherboard replacement, received blue "bitlock recovery screen" upon boot.

After motherboard replacement, received blue "bitlock recovery screen" upon boot.: Long story short, motherboard was replaced by dell technician and starting laptop, blue bitlock recovery screen came up asking for recovery code. We were told that we'd have to send laptop to Texas for them to install a new hard drive. We don't remember ever encrypting the...
  10. Windows Activation Error After Motherboard Replacement

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation Error After Motherboard Replacement: Hi all, I replaced a motherboard recently and after powering my PC back on I was greeted with a "Windows is not Activated" message. To begin with I wasn't particularly fussed, I thought perhaps it was because I hadn't turned the PC on for quite some time after some...